New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Classification

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-29-05 22:49

I forgot in which topic someone recently gave a classification of the girls, there were 4 categories and I think that I fall into the first one :-(. (It happened to me sometimes too, I mean men telling that I am very interesting person but there is no “sparkle”. About a month ago a man with whom we corresponded for 2 months told me that he met a Russian woman in his city (he is from Cologne, Germany). Two weeks before he asked me prices for a hotel room in Almaty and the next I hear from him is that he is in love with other woman. It didn’t upset me very much as I didn’t feel very close to him and also because it had happened before, but I think that it is quite difficult to compete with real women. )

In response I decided to try to write my classification of men, thogh it differs from that one:

1) Men who have a lot of spare time at work that they spend visiting dating sites. They do not have serious intentions. For them the more the better, I don’t understand what do they get from all this activity. But among these men there is a small percent of normal men who didn’t have serious intentions at first, but happened to meet a soul mate and became really interested.
2) Older men who think that someone 20 or more years younger would be happy to marry an ordinary man who has nothing to offer except wrinkly skin and arthritis (my American man is also not young, but he is not ordinary :-) ).
3) Turkish and Italian men. Why a separate category for representatives of these two countries? Go to ICQ, register as a CIS woman and you will understand.

Hmmmm, There should be some other paragraphs. As it was meant as a classification, there should be one for good men, but I tired now and have to go to sleep, let other women to continue it. :-)

Reply To This Message

Re: Classification

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-30-05 01:04

There are also other categories:

4). Younger men (no wrinkly skin) that have free time at work and that are looking for serious relations and do want to get married and do intend to come to FSU soon to meet someone.

5). Men that will visit women in FSU but just seek casual relations (sex tourist)

6). Older men that are looking for serious relations with someone that is less than 20 yrs younger than them.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.