New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 I guess you are the subject really--

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-03-05 07:07

And you know who you are---addicted from the sensation of your first orgasm,you play different people who resemble the image of the perfect lover in your mind. Preoccupied by sexual gratification,and not truly interested in a mutual relationship--only one that meets you on your own terms. Not caring that you are cared for,and not returning affection,attention or warmth from another real,live,breathing human being who sincerely gives to you what you so often ask for --but then reject. So you are 20 something? A mass of knowledge--book and school knowledge,and now the student of carnal knowledge--just another child with big people words who only wants to get fu***d by as many people as possible so that you can revisit the orgasm again and again. Remember that dogs do it--snails do it--even a couple of rats do it--that`s the story of love. I did not invent this story--nor did you,but do not pretend that you are oblivious to what is real,and naive to what is not. It is a facade--a charade to claim that you seek what is always within your reach--then disclaimer it when it is as obvious as the nose on your face.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 I guess you are the subject really--  
Blaine 08-03-05 07:07 
 Re: I guess you are the subject really--  new
Gabriel Magana 08-03-05 07:21 
Blaine 08-03-05 08:06 
Elena 08-03-05 15:04 
Mixtli 08-03-05 17:27 
Blaine 08-04-05 02:05 
Blaine 08-04-05 02:11 
Elena 08-04-05 13:08 
Blaine 08-04-05 13:56 
john 08-04-05 14:31 
Mixtli 08-04-05 15:26 
Mixtli 08-04-05 15:40 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.