New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Okay Guys, Need Your Input

Author: Kimberly  (---.insight.res.rr.com)
Date:   08-09-05 09:43

Being the gentlemen you are, I have a good question for you. How should a woman communicate with a gentleman she finds interesting on this site? Is it best to send the one line "show interest" statement? Or is it best to select the "email me"? Should you just add them to your favorite list? Or would men rather the women didn't contact them at all and just wait to see who contacts them instead?

Just wondering from your point of view. I know all cultures are different and American women are thought of as being forward. In many instances they are. But that is usually just in their thinking and talking. To some degree I am old fashion. I wondered if you all would care to share what you think on this subject. It may help many women out there who are unsure what their next move is.

Thanks!
Kim

Reply To This Message

Re: Okay Guys, Need Your Input

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-09-05 09:51

I think the `show interest` is generic,but if one of the statements truly reflects your thoughts-go for it!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Okay Guys, Need Your Input

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   08-09-05 10:51

Kimberly

A man is a man, assuming he likes your profile, the slightest sign of interest from you and he will come running.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.