New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Does it matter if a man wants a young woman. Geezeeeeee

Author: JeffS  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   08-11-05 09:06

Reply To This Message

Re: Does it matter if a man wants a young woman. Geezeeeeee

Author: Astila  (---.228.249.7.Dial1.Denver1.Level3.net)
Date:   08-11-05 09:23

Probably, for somebody it does matter. I think it is all about connection and chemistry. It is very personal and special for each situation to be older or younger….))))

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-11-05 16:19

Depending how old is he, and how young is she. I believe the more distance between ages, the more probabilities are she is not with him because of love, chemistry or connection, but something else. A well-known Chinese philosophist said: “The more age apart between a couple, the less possibility of true love”.

I can almost bet if the old man was poor or not wealthy, doesn’t matter how much “connection” they had, she would not even look at him. Anyways, that is my personal opinion, but as long as we don’t break the law, everything is legal and possible :)

Note: I know, that quote was never said by a Chinese philosophist, I invented it. But if I didn’t mention a Chinese philosophist, no one would believe my quote.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-12-05 05:26

If any of the men here tried to mess with my 20 year old daughter,I would go ballistic! Think about it. It does matter to someone--maybe not the cradle robber. But the father in particular might have much to say about it, unless he has met you personally and given you his approval. It DOES matter if a man is an honorable man or just a dirty,leering,lecherous old man

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   08-12-05 20:36

I like your new picture :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-13-05 07:35

Thank you,Zhanna

Reply To This Message

Author: Vassilios  (---.ath.forthnet.gr)
Date:   08-13-05 20:11

Do you remember an old theoritical rule of sexology? woman should have half of man's age plus seven, with some upper limits i can't recall.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-14-05 22:01

Half man's age plus seven... not minus seven, okay everyone? Some people will have to change their current rule ;-)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.