New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 A country that has so many SCAMMERS tells you what the people are really like.

Author: JeffS  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   08-14-05 17:36

Reply To This Message

Re: A country that has so many SCAMMERS tells you what the people are really like.

Author: sunil  (---.gcecisp.com)
Date:   08-14-05 18:22

Did you come across some?
I have and so I was just curious if it has happened with others also.

Reply To This Message

Re: A country that has so many SCAMMERS tells you what the people are really lik

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-14-05 21:53

Hmmmmmm... could be! ;-)

Reply To This Message

Re: A country that has so many SCAMMERS tells you what the people are really lik

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   08-15-05 01:11

Don't you think that someone (not me) can continue your line: "A country that has so many people who sent money to scammers..." ?

:)

Reply To This Message

Re: A country that has so many SCAMMERS tells you what the people are really like.

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-15-05 01:35

One thing I hate about any forum--the subjects seem to revolve in circles-over and over again. I understand what it is like to be at the beginning of the search however,so lets get into this "scam" thing again! Men are scammed at home in the US first of all by indecent proposing 1-900-phone-sex operators. Then you are scammed in a million ways on the internet by the " Please receive your new Dell computer " scams which require participation in long range investments. Okay, Men go to "socials" in the FSU. Women see them talking to many other women and think-"That is a game playing,womanizing American--I can tell by his disingenuous smile and the baseball cap that says `Yankees` on it" How many women can take a man who goes to date several other women seriously? Then there are the men who are the counterparts of the FSU scammers. They are playboys with money who can freely travel and spend money to visit FSU for the purpose of finding another piece of fine Slavic meat! Then there are men who bring women back to the US on a K-1 visa,only to find that their interest in pelmeni,borsch,shashlik,Tolstoi,Pushkin,perestroika,and the Moscow Circus was only a fleeting interest. They do not care to learn the language,culture or traditions of Russian women. Then there are men who put on a false face,and lure the women to another country with promises of riches and luxury. She gets here to find that he makes less money than her brother back home ( who has high education and a great job )or has no job or sporadic employment. She lives in a housing development,and has exactly the same kind of life as she did back home in Chikalovka,except she is lonely because she has no friends--only the television and phone,because Mr. Wonderful has to work 16 hour days to pay for his 1200 dollar a month condo. Who is the scammer now? Who is sincere and truthful ? She leaves Vladimir to connect with Johnny,and he is a rolling on the floor drunk,except,unlike Vlad,he likes to spend all his money on methamphetamine. Who is the deceiver and who is the deceived?

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-11-13rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-15-05 06:06

Good points Blaine.

No, the number of scammers you find on this site do not relate to any country. Fortunately, I have been to the FSU many many times and I know that the vast majority are kind, decent, honest people. Yes, this site would give you a different impression, but it is simply not true. If all I knew about were the scammers from this site, I might give up too.

Yet, even here there are intelligent, attractive women like Tann who give testament to the hope that there is someone out there for us. :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 07:31

Women like Tann (there are a few I see here on the forum ) seem to be the ones who really have it together on an emotional,mature level. It seems to me ( and this goes back to that older man=younger woman topic) that it is the older ( now don`t frying pan me--I did not say elderly! ) women who have been around the block a couple of times and have some experience that are moe sincere on the whole. I think that the gamers are younger on a huge percentage. It is ironic that beauty has little brains ( grey material Tann most aptly called it) and even less beauty inside-where it shows the most. Not to say they are dumb,but like most career criminals,they could probably apply their marketing talents to a more legitimate enterprise,and be successful at it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 07:35

It is sad that people still stereotype other people. I was reading a scam site last night. The man who was deceived wrote a letter of discovery to the gamer woman. Her reply was such that we Americans are all filthy rich and cannot perceive poverty-that we are all less than worm castings. SHe even suggested that we should be bombed by a secret nuclear arsenal in Ukraine

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 07:48

Here I have duplicated the hateful letter--for certain this once lovable woman discovered that she was also discovered!! I changed the bad words-I am sure you know what they are......... I am curious for the opinions of Ukraine peoples on this forum,because I am certain not everyone feels this way about Americans???

You live in your ***king america, and do not know how people live here in ukraine, russie, belarus after soviet union was down.
You - americans do not care about people in woeld outside america. Sallary here near 50 US$ per month, try to live for 50 US$ for month. You try to put us in you ***king democracy.Your democracy is hypocrisy.
Your celebrity days - independence day - from who you was independence from England? This is funny.
You - americans have a lot of money (not all americans but many) and do not know what to do, who give you rights to go war to Iraq?
Peole in europe do not like american people.
We in Ukraine hate american people, not hate but hate wery wery much.
My dream to launch one of many nuclear rockets that was been some times ago in ukraine and destroy washington, las vegas......
America is cancerous tumor on earth body.........
..........You will never understand my feeling.
I can telling you more and more about american's deals, buy it is hard for me to write by english, I wait such day when all americans will know only russian language.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   08-15-05 12:38

Well... let's hope she doesn't have access to the red button to launch rockets :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   08-19-05 00:02

Blaine , I am a citizen of Ukraine. That you written here offends
me. To repeat stupid hateful statements- it is also not intelligent.
I didn't expect you to write so here. I have always thought about you
as a thinking man. I am sorry, it was my fault. I consider nobody
from citizens of Ukraine, who respect and love Ukraine, answers
you positive.

Best regards,
Nadya

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.