New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why do foreign woman think American men have plenty of money to meet them.

Author: JeffS  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   08-16-05 07:01

Most American men who want to marry these foreign woman are desperate and they will spend their last cent to meet a woman they can't have or get in their own country. More than likely even if he does marry her she will divorce him as soon as she can. I say forget these foreign woman. THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT. I still think most foreign woman don't even know what love is. I love their words. Comfy home, higher education. What do these words mean if they never had a house and can't find a job. All they are is words to them with no meaning. They must have a book they sell to foreign woman on what words men like to hear. I think this is the worst experience I ever had chatting with foreign woman. THEY ARE NOT REAL. A lot have fake photo's, some are scammers. Even their profile consists of nothing but lies. These woman are looking for their prince. Let them find their prince in their own country if one exists. I have no pitty for these shallow woman. To me by far Russian and the Ukraine woman are the worst I have met. At least with American woman they have no reason to lie. What you see is what you get good or bad and it doesn't cost a fortune to meet them. As far as I am concern FOREIGN woman are history to me. Don't want to meet them or know them.

Reply To This Message

Re: Why do foreign woman think American men have plenty of money to meet them.

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-16-05 07:11

Do forget them--more for the rest of us. I do not mean to be a hardass,but if you are not making a substantial amount of money--you will have to save for a long time to be able to finance a trip to her country. This is what you should do,Jeff. And go with a backup plan. Go to get some cultural education. Go to the Hermitage ( Not Andrew Jackson`s Hermitage ) Go to the beach on Odessa. See The Mother of Russia-Kiev. The FSU is the world`s largest land mass,and I am certain there is something for every one of us there--besides women even!! Internet relations border on the unreal--I agree they are just fantasy,blue smoke and mirrors. But I believe there is somebody for you,for me,for any man who persists in this dreamy little fantasy.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.