New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Do you find your interests leaning towards people from a certain country?

Author: Kimberly  (---.insight.res.rr.com)
Date:   08-18-05 20:40

Do you find that you are attracted to people from a certain country, culture or something in particular that they all have in common? For example, I just realized that the men who I am most interested in all happen to live in Turkey. There have been a couple others that I sent a little message to. But the ones who, for some reason, I get most excited about and feel deep down I want to get to know better are from Turkey. I just found that odd about myself. And what I found funny was, and please don't take this the wrong way, that I can almost always look at a picture and know the men who are from the United States. That isn't bad. I find it interesting that I can pick-out the U.S. men just by their pictures about 95% of the time. And when looking through the gallery the men who blow me away and make me want to get to know them better are mostly from Turkey. Either there is something here I am learning about myself or it's just plain weird. (smiling) Anyone else find themself leaning one way or another?

Thanks!
Kim

Reply To This Message

Re: Do you find your interests leaning towards people from a certain country?

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   08-19-05 19:54

I like German men, what about Turkish, they often contact me via icq, but I never answer them, I don't like that type (I mean appeance, I even don't like Italians, I prefer blonds). We have a lot of Turkish men in our city, but it's a kind of bad taste to date them, they usually are married and date local girls only while they are here, they don't marry them and don't take them to Turkey. Once I even refused to date a man from another Muslim country as he looked like Turkish :-).

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr3.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   08-21-05 01:05

Well - i'm attracted to attractive woman!
Don't really care where they are from, their religon or appearence. I care about the feeling of connection. I have been there several times, but never caught the cat. Today, i'm wondering, should i catch the cat outside my country or inside. Inside leaves much less problems, but as I travel a lot, outside is not a big problem either.
My mom were attracted to (at least one) Italian man, but married my dad (Danish). I think it is the fact that we always think "the grass must be greener than where we are now". I know, that there are a number of Danish girls who are intersting and interested - but still I keep surfing. Maybe it's a dream? But I don't really care - I just want to find happiness
:-)

Good luck to all!

Reply To This Message

Author: Kimberly  (---.insight.res.rr.com)
Date:   08-22-05 03:53

Yes, I agree about the saying "the grass appears greener." But I wonder as well if the search should only be limited to within my own country or does it lay outside my country. Like you, it would be easier within my own country. But I can't help but keep thinking about the saying also "things worth fighting for don't come easy." Yes, there are people here who I have met and continue to meet. I think I am too picky at times. I am still waiting for that one person who knocks my socks off. (laughing) And I am talking about the butterflies in my tummy, not sex. Let's face facts, if it was only sex............there is not much today that men have that I can't buy some version of in a store. And the store version comes in every shape, size, color, whatever......it doesn't talk back, you don't need to cook and clean for it and you don't have to see it again until you want to. Sorry guys, no insult intended. Just being honest.

Kim

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-22-05 04:39

whatta conversation THAT would be. The mysteries of life all unveiled by Mr. mushroom head!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.