New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Somebody saw Nochnoy Dozor

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr3.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   08-21-05 01:55

Not sure if its spelled right - but it should be a very successfull Russian horror movie. Right now, its running at the Copenhagen Film Festival, and I just wondere if you could say if its great or what!?

It should leave nothing back towards Hollywood, so it should be a nice action movie, but with a plot. Like we have in Denmark, we also have movies with ideas and plot - not like US movies, which are only run on guts and opinion polls.

Well - please post here if you know the words - it should mean dark emperor or somehing like that and have Konstantin Khabensky, Vladimir Menshov, Viktor Verzhbitsky, Maria Poroshina, Galina Tyunina in some keyroles.

Also, rumor is, that Hollywood likes this movie, so now they want to spoil it with 2 new movies based on this. To warn you, they tried that also with one Danish movie, and got zipped.

Reply To This Message

Re: Somebody saw Nochnoy Dozor

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.5.---)
Date:   08-21-05 19:22

I have seen it, and, yes, it was very popular here. By the way, it's director, Timur Bekmagambetov, is from Kazakhstan.

Reply To This Message

Re: Somebody saw Nochnoy Dozor

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr5.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   08-22-05 23:12

I should see if I could get time to see it during this festival, however, going to Poland tomorrow morning leaves no options :-(

And my russian and Polish sucks big time, so I guess I have to find another way :-)

I hope the fact that the instructor is from Kasakstahn will make it possible to develop your movie making culture, and lead to new good films. That is what happend here in Denmark. Suddenly, we are considered "a new fresh input" to the established world of entertaining but interesting movies.

Have fun!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.