New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Watch out for this one ID#36065

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   08-27-05 20:15

This is letter i received. Da!!! Any of you guys interested in wasting your own time and money while listening to mindless drivel, i think i found one.

Dearest One,
Please i decided to write you because i have no other alternative.
Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels i have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death because,the money is too much that i am afraid i dont know how and where to start to go about it.
Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently and i will tell you how much and explain more to you and we can discuss fully and God will always bless you for your help whch i know you shall never regret as i am going to take you as my father. I am Waiting eagerly to hear from you. Please reply to (uliabapka35321615@yahoo.com)
Sincerely 36065

Reply To This Message

Re: Watch out for this one ID#36065

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-27-05 22:06

South African, "mindless drivel" at that

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-28-05 01:33

Unbelieveable: Pop quiz! See if you can guess which four letter word i used to respond to the original above letter? And this was the response:

Thanks Dear For Replying Me back,This IS My email address so send me mail so that i will give you more details about how you are going to help me.
uliabapkaa3064543@yahoo.com

Send or don't send money! i can't decide???????? sssssss!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-29-05 03:54

Send her a 7 letter word, perhaps four letters where not enough :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-29-05 04:07

ROTFLMAO As always, sound advice from the forum! Clearly i acted without thinking the matter through. 7 letters it is!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.