New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Can this place get anymore BORING.

Author: JeffS  (---.177-pool-cable-he.sccoast.net)
Date:   08-31-05 03:48

Reply To This Message

Re: Can this place get anymore BORING.

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-31-05 04:20

Do you just like to see your own photo on here? Why are you here exactly? Do you have anything to share? Any substantial comment on anything? I have seen your postings going back many months now,it seems you at least had something to say. What are you paying this site for? What? Do you think my idea of going to Costa Rica is boring? Tell us what kind of man you are and quit hiding behind one-line subject matter!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   08-31-05 07:07

I don't know, but it will definitely get better without your posts ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Larry  (---.hr.hr.cox.net)
Date:   08-31-05 07:33

Mixtli wrote:

> but it will definitely get better without your
> posts ;-)

I agree.

Reply To This Message

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   09-02-05 02:22

I think you've hit a new low with tihs one Jeff. Survey says: Jerkweed!
Listen to Blaine. He's onto something! Here's food for thougt Jiffy, for the cost of one month of internet, you could get yourself layed in Costa Rica and for a fleeting moment you could fantisize that you were popular again. Think of how you could torment us from San Jose (Thats in C.R. Jiff)
Internet vs. sex. Jeff i think you are too cheap to have both. Make a decission!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-02-05 08:31

The money for 2 months of New Dating could buy a nice used inflatable girlfriend ( doll ) and a bottle of KY Jelly too. Maybe this would be more practical. She would not ask for money,would not scam you,and all you have to do is repair the occasional leaks in her ( tire patch kit 1.75 at Ace Hardware )

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.