New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Do you know anybody who have met his real love in internet?

Author: Katerina  (---.vtc.ru)
Date:   01-20-04 07:32

Hello! Please, write, do you think it is possible to find your real love in internet? I think it is not, but it is only my opinion.

Reply To This Message

Re: Do you know anybody who have met his real love in internet?

Author: Cipolo  (---.f5.ngi.it)
Date:   01-20-04 10:49

I think so....

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-21-04 03:27

All can be. I think it possible. Need only very want and believe. Good luck all!

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date:   01-22-04 04:05

I don't think it is possible to fall in love with someone just through correspondence - whether that is via the Internet or by post. I think that correspondence is a very good way of finding things out about each other before meeting though.....such as what interests a person has, what values are important to them, what their outlook on life is and what their goals and dreams are for the future - for two people to fall in love then many of these things have to match (especially what they want out of life and their values). It is necessary to have common interests (otherwise you won't spend time together), but it is also good to have different interests. The problem with correspondence is that you can sometimes build up a false picture of what the other person is really like and when you meet them they can be very different - that's why you should just keep an open mind until you meet them in person.

To fall in love with someone I think you have to meet them and spend time with them.......that's the only way of knowing if the two of you are compatible. How much time you have to spend together to fall in love varies from person to person. Some people claim to have fallen in love with their partners at first sight, but this is probably not what has really happened. The feeling that they get when they meet their partner is a chemical reaction created by the brain (this is why we say there can be chemistry between two people). The chemicals released by the brain make us feel good and it feels like you're in love, but this is only nature's way of starting the process between two people - this feeling doesn't last - it is only there to get two people interested in each other. Love takes time to form between two people and this is why it is necessary to spend time together getting to know each other and building up a mutual trust and respect.

I hope that this hasn't been too scientific for you! In reality I think that falling in love is not scientific at all - that's why it is impossible to predict which two people will fall in love - it's just something that happens.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-22-04 05:02

Richard!
Why you do not believe in love at a glance? She ?????????! Your glance suddenly stops on someone and... nobody ?????? anymore exists! And each check of your body yells "This HE (or SHE)!!!" And hereinafter your love only grows strong.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date:   01-23-04 03:49

Irina,

I do believe that you can meet someone and feel a connection instantly. What I am saying is that this feeling isn't real love - it needs time to develop and for the two people to get to know each other better.

How can you love someone that you don't even know?

If you think that you know them when you have just met then this is probably just a mental picture that you are building up of the person and not the real person.

Going back to the original question - "do you think it is possible to find your real love in internet?" I do believe that it is possible to find someone through the internet and to fall in love with them - if I didn't believe this then I wouldn't be here! What I am saying is that you cannot fall in love whilst communicating through the internet. You need to meet the person and spend time with them for love to be able to develop. It can happen that you get on very well with someone through correspondence, but when you meet in person there just isn't a real connection with them.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-23-04 04:25

Richard!
I absolutely with you agree that no need to fall in love on correspondences only. This possible, but no need. To afterwards, when meeting, not to be dysappointed

Reply To This Message

Author: PIERRE  (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:   01-23-05 19:02

I know so.

Reply To This Message

Author: jackpinejames  (---.fdl.wi.charter.com)
Date:   01-24-05 03:56

Hello all;
If you do not beleive a relationship can begin with correspondence, then why would you go to sites such as this?
It has been going on for centuries. This is just the new medium to meet people, and from anywhere in the world.
When I was a young boy, I used to get magazines where people my age were looking for penpals. This was the same idea, just you had to depend on the snailmail.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those of us that beleive a relationship can begin this way. Maybe we are just romantics, but I think it can be, therefore I am here.
I have already had some very wonderful ladies write to me, some honest, some not, but this is as everything else. Be cautious, yet open. Use common sense and a positive attitude.

Reply To This Message

Author: Mike  (---.sicily.navy.mil)
Date:   01-24-05 04:25

Katerina
Yes... I actually was dating a woman for almost two years that lived cross country from me after meeting her on the net. We talked for almost 2 months before we met in person and we knew each other so well it was almost love at first sight. Naturally we hit it off smashingly well.
So from experience, I do think it is possible to find love via the net... but you have to have that face to face time with your partner for a relationship to really grow.
What about you?
Mike

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-25-05 16:22

Katerina;

Why do you think it is not possible.If you think about it,most people here are serious as to they are looking for someone special and real.I do think there is a far better chance to find it here then any where else.most of the problem with two people finding each other is that most people are not willing to open up and tell about there feelings.here on line i think its easier
for people to express themselves and thier feelings on paper. My findings are most people that i have talked to are very serious. On the street or any were else, how many people have you met that are looking for serious relationship with long term potential.

If i can say i think if anywere, here it most likely to happen.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tony  (212.56.128.---)
Date:   02-06-05 11:15

Hi,
I think it is possible to find love and freindship on the net.I have had internet for 11 years and most of my girl freinds are from the net.I have met and dated nearly all of them.So I think net is OK for these type of affairs.
Tony.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.77.quantum.ru)
Date:   02-09-05 02:51

You can read a happy story on this site. This guy, Wayne, was in this forum some time ago ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: Saleh  (212.100.250.---)
Date:   02-11-05 15:04

I think it can be a helping way to find real love .It is the key for meeting then real love might exist after meeting in reality.

Reply To This Message

Author: Katerina  (---.hosts.vtc.ru)
Date:   02-11-05 22:58

All your opinions are very clever and I respect them but I think you all should believe in yourself and look around youself.There are a lot of beatiful people who surround you.You all live in real world and you can find you TRUE love only in reality!Just believe and everitheng will be achieved!Good luck for everybody!P.S.I thihk that internet is very good way for making friends.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-05 21:40

Hi Katerina
I am not sure what you mean when you say we should all look arround us ,Katerina do you mean for a exzample i live in Canada, should i be looking for that special person here in Canada.

And maybe i should not be looking in the west? If this is what i think you mean, i will say my reason for the extra effort and looking in the the west is because of the cultural differance.
The cultural differance in my opinion is far superior then the west.I could say alot more in detail but i won't here.

I have to say there is not a whole lot of beautiful people arround us with the same out look on many issues that involve a decent future together that involve family,love and all those other inportant key factors in a healthy relationship.

And i mention extra effort, it is really no extra effort, when you put all into perspective for me finding that special person in the west is and will be more than worth my time and effort and money.

Thanks Katerina please comment if you wish.!! from Pierre

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   02-23-05 02:09

I know one girl, who married cool American man met on-line. She says that he is her greatest love. But all his friends and relatives wait when she leave him, because she is too young on their opinion...

Reply To This Message

Author: Christian  (---.241.81.adsl.skynet.be)
Date:   02-23-05 05:29

yes, of course, Love is an energy...so, if you are sincere and respectful, of course, its possible..just NEVER make plans....!

Reply To This Message

Author: Chris  (---.server.ntli.net)
Date:   02-24-05 12:36

You know there are alot people like me who hate shouting in noisy bars to be heard and mixing in smokey enviroments .The internet is fresh air to me and maybe I can meet the real person and not some one who is fake .

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dialup.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   03-28-05 07:17

I know of several successful ukraine and american marriages where the age gap was 10-15 years. One couple have been married for 9 years, and they live in Grand Rapids. They have a big house, 2 kids, dogs, cats etc and are still in love.

I met a turkish guy and his ukraine wife on vacation in the carribean, and they were very much in love. Been married for 1 year.

I know another ukraine and american marriage that has lasted 3 years so far. They live in Wisconsin.

I also know an american lawyer that is married to a czech girl, have been married for 4 years, but the girl is definitely money focused.

I still dont know of any successful russian marriages though.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galya  (---.104.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-08-05 16:28

I decided to try Internet acquaintance, as I know some example of successful marriages people who met in internet. One of my acquaintances, we studied together in University, she started two years ago correspondence with a man from Germany, two months later he came to Ukraine, they met and this story has a happy end. She came to Ukraine recently to visit her relatives and I talked to her.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   04-09-05 03:42

This German man was very clever that he visited your friend in two months, not in two years :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Dina  (---.nsk.su)
Date:   04-10-05 15:47

I think to love people it is impossible on the Internet!

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders301  (---.albnxr4.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   04-10-05 19:43

It is possible, just like if you meet your love in school, the gym, the shopping center at the job - the list goes on.

Always believe you will meet that special someone. Someday you will!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.26.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-11-05 13:18

I agree Anders, life is full of surprises and nobody knows when he can meet a person, who suddenly can become close, sometimes it can be even some unusual way.

Reply To This Message

Author: dave  (---.dialup.clear.net.nz)
Date:   04-15-05 14:02

Read the success stories especially wayne and yarinas story!

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   04-15-05 19:50

Actually we don't know how it is succesful, we know that they got married... time will show ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-16-05 18:13

Love is like an affliction--a sickness. It is something you own which simmers deeply inside your soul. It is love of the river or ocean, love of the quaking aspen tree when the leaves flutter in the wind, love of the feeling you get when you pursue a hobby,love of little children, love of your granny who talks about the old days,love of your fellow man,perhaps love of somebody you have not met. Who can deny somebody their own feelings? The depth of your love is as different and as individual and unique as you! I think it is very easy to love somebody you have not met--but not in a matrimonial sense. You must also have love for yourself to be able to give it away.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.