New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian women not having boyfriends?

Author: Ken  (---.fairisaac.com)
Date:   01-23-04 11:52

Is it common for russian women to not have boyfriends or have romantic contact with men? I have been writing with several women that have never been romantically involved with a man. They are ready to travel half way around the world to marry someone.

I guess being in the USA. I'm nervous about being serious with someone that has never been romantically involved with someone. This person is very nice. She would be everything I am looking for in partner. The fact that she has not even kissed a man for 29 years of her life. She says she has been saving herself for marriage. Is this a cultural or language difference between woman in Russia and the USA? Is there that large of a shortage of men that woman often go without being romanitcally involved with a man in Russia and CIS countries? She is about 200 km outside of Kazan. The ratio for women to men is 6:1.

When do the men leave the small towns to go to the big cities to work or find a better life?

I'm trying to do my research into this and make mature decisions about the person that I am interested in. Any help with this is appreciated.

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian women not having boyfriends?

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-23-04 14:26

Hello Ken,

1. Everything can be in this life but for me it's strange to hear about numerous 29-year-old virgins in the central part of Russia these days. But sure, everything is possible :)

2. What's the name of the city where such increadible ratio is? I am curious because I've never heard of such places over here. At least Federal Statistic Committee says that there were 1140 women for 1000 men in this region (Kazan) in 1999. No any finantional cataclysms happened during this period :)

3. I haven't heard there is a big migration inside the country.

This three things would make me more suspicious to a correspondent. Have you already talked of money?

Take care,
Tatyana

Reply To This Message

Author: Ken  (---.fairisaac.com)
Date:   01-23-04 15:46

One of from is from Zvenigovo. She is claiming claiming to be a 28 almost 29 year old virgin that is saving herself for marriage. She has said that she has never had a boyfriend. I didn't know her for more than a couple of weeks in email. She said that her friend is moving to a different city in a couple of days. She needed money from me in order to buy a computer. She was asking for 500.00 US Dollars. I told her I couldn't afford that. She dropped the price to 250.00 US Dollars. I guess she is raising some red flags to me. She won't work through an agency to speak to via email. I was suspicious from the start. Are there internet cafe's in Zvenigovo or a city close by?

The second woman is fom Vronezh. She says that she is a dancer and works at a restaurant. She says she doesn't do strip tease. I see pictures of her. It is apparent to me that she has breast implants. She was wearing a wedding ring in one photo. She said that she dances a "white dance". I'm not sure what a white dance is. I do know a stripper/exotic dancer when I see one. This raised some concerns. She said her computer at home is broken. She needs to use an internet cafe to send me email.

What is the average work week for someone in Russia? Does everyone work 6 days a week?

Does every woman in Russia know what it takes to come to the United States? The first woman had the whole process memorized of what it takes to come here already. I'm just learning about women in your country.

I appreciate everyones replies. I don't want to get scammed.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-23-04 19:40

I am sure, if you bargain with her for another 2 weeks, she will drop the price to some dollars and can buy a nice mouse for a future computer :))))

Tell them that Sherlock Holmes already checked their background :) (see the topic about scammers)

Reply To This Message

Author: Ken  (---.mn.client2.attbi.com)
Date:   01-23-04 20:00

I did some research on some scam sites. I found the girl that I was interested in that I was suspicious of. Its too bad. I would have gone to Moscow or anywhere to meet her.

Her letters to me almost match identical to the ones that were written to other men that she has contacted. Ciao Baby! I told her to stop contact me.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/profile.asp?profile=229

First name: Julia
Last name: Popova
Aka: Juliya Kupriyanova
Location(s): Zvenigovo (Russia); Kazan (Russia)

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-23-04 23:36

I am very glad for you, Ken. Yes, glad. That you realised that before, not after.

Stop-scammers is amazing site and shocking at the same time: "I was scammed for money and left standing at the airport waiting for someone that was never coming. I thought I was very CAREFUL but she was very, very good at getting my money and breaking my heart... Everything seem so right... I sent the money via western union. She provided me with flight # and arrival times and the whole nine yards...
When it came time for her arrival at the airport, I waited at the terminal and she never got off the plane... I attempted to confirm her flight, there in fact a flight number, but when I asked for a passenger list. Her name was not on there. Oxana Voytko got me for 1200 dollars and made belive she actualy love me.

These photos were stolen from the famous Russian singer Valeria www.valeria.ru and from the famous Russian singer & actress Irina Saltykova www.saltykova.ru"

Reply To This Message

Author: Tatiana  (---.dialup.farlep.net)
Date:   03-25-04 13:59

Dear Ken Please forgive me my words but I think you should not try to meet women like those. Try to choose less sexual and more real and everything will be all right.

Reply To This Message

Author: kevin  (---.oc.oc.cox.net)
Date:   04-21-04 03:46

marriage is more valuable then multiple sex partners. I would rather a lifetime of love over one night of meaningless pleasure.

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.sjo1-4-4-021-255.sjo1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   04-21-04 15:49

well, Ken, I didn't have to even look up the scam site. I recognize her name as a scammer from previous visits. My suggestion is to do a search for other sites that have forums like this one and read through all the threads. You'll find all the information you need from those that have plenty of experience in this endeavour. A site you may try is rwguide.com and also fiance.com .

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (195.158.8.---)
Date:   05-07-04 11:48

kuyiuyiuyiuyui

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (195.158.8.---)
Date:   05-07-04 11:49

I want to meet you , David.

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.sea1-4-5-063-172.sea1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   05-07-04 21:07

?????? ??? ??????,
?? ??????? ???. ? ?????????, ? ??????? ???? ??? ???, ????.

Reply To This Message

Author: nigel  (82.145.229.---)
Date:   08-12-04 04:46

sex is the way that make you feel alive
and russian girls are more than enough

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.spbmts.ru)
Date:   08-13-04 11:20

Sex is not the only thing that makes us move, cry, feel.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tiffany  (---.admin.unc.edu)
Date:   08-13-04 11:29

Dear Ken:

I think in general if you hear the words "virgin" and "I need money" it's probably safe to assume that you should bypass these women.

If someone is a responsible and honest adult that is sincerely looking for a good relationship they'll be more concerned with finding out if you're compatible and probably meeting later on- not if someone they've never met has enough money to send to them...

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   08-14-04 01:34

Hello all!
Sex it's next step of spiritual love. But sex without love kills soul

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   08-14-04 08:01

Hey, do we have to learn the hard way that sex ain't love? Or did the Almighty make a mistake and put our brains with our nether parts?
The number one killer of marriage is booze--next, boredom.
It is important to forgive everyone, and then beg their forgiveness as well.
Why did it take me all this while to realize this, I wonder?
Ia zhelaiu vcem udachi, Vanechka

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.spbmts.ru)
Date:   08-14-04 11:56

Understand yourself first, then others. Human being is just an capsule with reflexes, instincts and behaivour rules.
Thank you, Vanechka.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anna  (---.dialup.vmb-service.ru)
Date:   08-14-04 15:37

Hi all)))
irina why do u think so?
may be not only spiritual love is a way to sex, but may be sex is a way to spiritual love? ))))

TANN
1. Everything can be in this life but for me it's strange to hear about numerous 29-year-old virgins in the central part of Russia these days. But sure, everything is possible :)
*** but I really know stories like this one, I assure u. and not so seldom. my close friend is virgin in 29. she is attactive woman. another one is 26 - the same situation.(((

Reply To This Message

Author: Francisco  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-01-04 16:02

Hi Ken,
I have been to Ukraine now a number of times.....I have met some very nice ladies and my friend recently married one. He found one similar to what you describe. As for me, I find the opposite. These ladies are very experienced with men, very experienced in sex, an normally have lovers or boyfriends. It is human nature. Now their choices are limited, but they are looking to improve their situation so "some" of them will look even though they have boyfriends. They will normally not tell you about this.

I have yet to find an "inexperienced" girl...........on the contrary I ask myself how they get so skilled.............????? Frank

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-06-04 05:34

Anna, since this really so... Maybe sex can is a way to spiritual love... But man must as minimum much like to concern with sex with him...

Reply To This Message

Author: Anna  (---.dialup.vmb-service.ru)
Date:   09-06-04 12:41

of couse Irirna I dont want to makes any arguments for sex with everyone))) but do u know this expression - sex appeal? then u feel it from first sight - u like him or not))))

Reply To This Message

Author: smiling  (---.154.192.27.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-24-04 20:02

Don't be over-modest, David! You're cool guy!

Reply To This Message

Author: Nina  (217.151.224.---)
Date:   10-03-04 01:42

Hi David!
I want to talk with you private...

Reply To This Message

Author: Ken  (---.bctel.ca)
Date:   10-10-04 20:17

I have had the same problem i find a nice girl well i think that i have then she wants money.So i do think that they have boyfriends they just don't tell us.I hope to find one for me with out a boyfriend.ken

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.123.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-15-04 21:16

I don't believe that such cool guy can't find such girl!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   10-16-04 21:29

Well, if a model comes to me and says that she is deeply in love with me after 5 letters I will definitely think two things:

1. She is crazy, or,
2. I'm crazy, or
3. She is a scammer.

(I know, there were actually three things that I would thought.... but I posted this message before having time to correct my mistake.)

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   10-17-04 03:58

Why do all men of this forum speak only about money and scammers? To send money to woman or don't send money- can you deside this problem ourselves? May we speak about more interesting matters? Our countries has very many honest, nice women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.81.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-18-04 22:18

Mixtli,
I agree it's impossible to fall in love in five letters. But is it possible to fall in love online?

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-18-04 22:25

Ksusha... hmmm... fall in love online... good topic. There is people that think so, but my personal opinion cannot conceive to fall in love with someone you have never seen… you could feel a tender care, a friend’s love, or even infatuation, but… at least for me, it will be necessary to meet the other person.

But, answering your question, I say yes, you can fall in love with someone you meet over the Internet, after you have spent some time together… you see each other in person and find that “click!” and chemistry when you are together… and when you are separated again, you cannot stop thinking about the other person…

It is a reality, you can fall in love with someone you met online (again, I personally believe you have to see him/her in person for this to happen.)

Why I know this? Because it happened to me once ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-18-04 22:26

Nadya... Well, I was just following the flow of this forum... My best friend here in Toronto is russian, and she is great, better than anyone else I know around here, so I have no doubt most women are like her, good faithful, honest, intelligent and educated girls.

I was just following the flow of this page... if one of you open another page to talk about more interesting matters, I will see you there and talk about, interesting matters, of course ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.129.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-18-04 23:46

Mixtli,
It's very optimistic!
But I have doudts. All men on this site have suspisions. Oh, Russian girls? liers, scammers :(!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.165.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-19-04 00:17

But I wrote one man, that I can’t promise anything before I know him better. He took offence and we stop to communicate. What do you want, men? True or false?

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   10-19-04 07:52

Well Ksusha, on-line dating is not easy, you have to be extra careful and never confuse infatuation with love. Before coming to this site I had never heard anything about scammers or liars, and here I am now, with new doubts which are going to make me be extra-careful who do I choose to write to, at the other hand, I know that not everyone is like that, you can never generalize and I’m sure there are really nice honest girls here.

And maybe you don’t have to worry about scammers, but scammers are not the only on-line dating problem, but people that play with other people’s feelings, even married people that say they are single or men that only want to have casual sex, so you have to be worried about that.

You have to be honest all the time, and you will be fine. If you say to a man that you need to know him better before any commitment that is the best thing you can do. I always do the same, I cannot promise anything but friendship, and will depend on how do we bond if there will be something more… yes, the same as you, a lot of them stop writing me, but… much better! If someone stops to communicate because he/she says is offensive that you say you cannot promise anything but friendship, you have to be grateful for stop seeing someone like him/her, because believe me, that people does not worth our time.

Keep the faith!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dina  (---.risp.ru)
Date:   11-09-04 08:52

You are not right. I anywhere do not want to leave, in Siberia it is good to me, but interesting to communicate with guys from other states. Dina

Reply To This Message

Author: Rolando  (---.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net)
Date:   12-10-04 00:34

my dear , remember
ther will be mor we can discuss,just get ahold of me,you wont regret it.
the eyes of a woman are the doorway to her heart,were love resides,
yours Rolando.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-10-04 07:18

yes, the eyes of a woman are the mirror to her soul...

Reply To This Message

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   12-12-04 03:25

Ken Russian woman are treated like second class citizens. They get no respect from the Russian men. I have chatted with over 200 divorced Russian woman and most are divorced because there husbands drank and beat them. This is not the way american men treat there woman. I think a lot of younger woman never married are frightened to get involved with Russian men. If you can find a lovely Russian woman grab her. I am sure she will be a great wife to you. Just remember before you send money make sure she is the one you want. It is very costly to bring a Russian woman to the U.S.. The worst part there maybe no love when you meet. Life is a gamble though.

Reply To This Message

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   12-12-04 08:50

Russian woman can't be to naive. Russia has the highest AIDS rate in the world.

Reply To This Message

Author: Terry  (---.range217-44.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-14-04 08:58

I have just returned to the site after a few weeks absence, I don't know who you are but I wish you'd stop bandying about statements that Russia has the highest AIDS rate in the world . Try southern Africa and you'll be nearer the mark> UN statistics will give you all the info you need. Suggest you check your facts. My apologies to all my russian friends for this mans ignorance. Just remember who was responsible for the initial spread of this.
John my sister has sent me the recipe for Stargazy pie!!

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   12-14-04 10:45

Dear Terry,
I'm sure we'd all enjoy making Stargazy pie if you could share the recipe, and give us the background of this Cornish delight.
As far as SIDA is concerned, it was introduced into the US by a "gay" airline steward, I think. Not so gay, I'd say.
As far as women, Russian and otherwise, are concerned, I doubt that many of them have caught the virus from another woman. It' not fair to put the blame on them, althought the stronger they are the better off we will all be.
"Safe sex" is a myth, and who knows that the virus won't find another way of spreading itself?
It will outdistance the Great Plagues in fatalities.
I wonder who enpv1 is behind that enigmatic moniker? Would he care to unmask himself? His contributions to the forum are stimulating to say the least.
What do our Russian lady friends have to say? Your opinions are very important.

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalya  (---.nas3.dip.senergy.ru)
Date:   12-14-04 15:46

Hello! I am a medical doctor. I work in Gubkin Central Municipal Hospital (700 beds).
I visited a hospital conference last week. We spoke about AIDS in Russia and in Belgorod region. Commonly we have 270,000 AIDS sick people in Russia (310 people in my Belgorod region, 29 sick people in my town Gubkin). Belgorod region looks very good in this. We do not have the Gypsies like permanent residents here. Mostly the Gypsies are connected with drug business in my region.
Big cities like Moscow and St-Petersburg, big sea ports like Kaliningrad have well organized drug business. So you can imagine how important AIDS problem is there.
The first AIDS-infected Russian man came from Africa in the middle of 80-th …He was Russian civil specialist and had a lot of intimate relations with African women. He died in Moscow hospital in Sokolinaya Hills.
Aids is a bigger problem in the US than Russia, this I know. But this disease will grow everywhere. Africa has a terrible AIDS problem. About 60% teenagers in Tanzania are infected. Africa will be devastated by the disease.
Why do you speak about AIDS problem in Russia????
Russian women still have high moral values. A lot of Russian women do not make love before wedding. This serious attitude to sex came from our mothers and grandmothers, from Russian Orthodox religion and Russian culture.

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   12-14-04 16:31

Dorogaia Natalya,

Thank you for your informed insight into this disaster. AIDS in America is becoming more and more a women's disease, specifically minority women, some of whose men have relations with both sexes.When women get infected it also involves babies, tragically.

On the good side is the success of much of our AIDS treatments, often with very expensive drugs for very long periods. These treatments are generally not available to poorer countries.

I don't mean to disagree with your evaluation of the morality of Eastern Europe's women, not just Russian, but there is a strong rise in HIV in that region, morality notwithstanding. Russia has been guilty of playing down the prevalence of the disease as have India and China. AIDS has no morality; it is a terrible plague, and many wives all over the world are being infected in normal relations with their husbands, who contract disease outside of marriage.

The US too has many young women who observe conventional morality, but where poverty progresses so does HIV and AIDS. You point out the threat to the very existence of some African countries. The world is truly a village and wherever our neighbor is poor, we are poor ourselves, threatened by the same diseases and ill health.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-04 11:50

Dear John!

Thanks for your detailed letter. AIDS in Russia is becoming more and more a women's disease too. The women get this infection mostly from their sex partners and through dirty syringe.
As about sex minorities… Russia does not have this problem. We are not too “western”. Smile.

HIV infected women sometimes bear healthy children but … sometimes …
I do not know about AIDS treatment in other countries. In Russian it costs 2,000$. Sure it is rather big price especially for drug addicts (they sometimes do not have money for sterile syringe).

You are right. AIDS in international problem. But in Russia it still depends from morality. Faithful husbands/wives will never bring this infection into their families. Russians translate “AIDS” like “sleep alone”.

As about western countries. I know that doctor (mostly surgeons and dentists), nurses sometimes get this infection from their patients…

Now I want to send my first letter to enpv1.
He wrote “Russian woman can't be too naive. Russia has the highest AIDS rate in the world.”
I want to protect Russian women. Smile.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-04 11:52

Hello enpv1!

I am a medical doctor. I work in Gubkin Central Municipal Hospital (700 beds).
I want to tell you about AIDS problem in Russia. I visited a hospital conference last week. We spoke about AIDS in Russia and in Belgorod region. Commonly we have 270,000 AIDS sick people in Russia (310 people in my Belgorod region, 29 sick people in my town Gubkin).

Belgorod region looks very good in this. We do not have the Gypsies like permanent residents here. Mostly the Gypsies are connected with drug business.
Big cities like Moscow and St-Petersburg, big sea ports like Kaliningrad have well organized drug business. So you can imagine how important AIDS problem is there.

The first AIDS-infected Russian man came from Africa in the middle of 80-th …He was Russian civil specialist and had a lot of intimate relations with African women. He died in Moscow hospital in Sokolinaya Hills.

Aids is a bigger problem in the US than Russia, this I know. But this disease will grow everywhere. Africa has a terrible AIDS problem. About 60% teenagers in Tanzania are infected. Africa will be devastated by the disease.
Why do you speak about AIDS problem in Russia????

Russian women still have high moral values. A lot of Russian women do not make love before wedding. It is not good according Russian Orthodox religion and Russian culture….

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.