New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 i am new in this site

Author: JACOBRIO  (201.37.40.---)
Date:   10-03-05 22:50

hello my name is jacob i am new in this site i visit other sites i like to know please if it posible to find a real good and serius girls from this site as i have bad expriance with others site thanks for any informtion and good advaice in from the membrs of this site

Reply To This Message

Re: i am new in this site

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   10-09-05 07:20

Welcome and watch out for scammers.

Reply To This Message

Author: JACOBRIO  (200.217.141.---)
Date:   10-09-05 16:43

thanks jeffe i am ready for the scammers belive me the scammers knows to home to write ukramian and russian scmmers are to stuped for me to play with me but i am her to find go girls i belive than this site is not so bad there are worse site with more scmmers but i my opinun if american man will send 50 dollares or 100 dolares to the girls with out to know tham there wqill be more end more scammers 80 ´perocent of ukranian peoples out side kiev make lase than 70 dolares a month and some american man in this site send money to this girls with out to know tham what you wont more never send any money to any girl if you dont know her good girl never ask for money and there are good ukranian and russian girls in this site i belive it

Reply To This Message

Author: NATASHA  (---.bsu.by)
Date:   10-26-05 23:04

Hello ;-)))..my name is Natasha.. I am new here ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   10-27-05 18:39

welcome to the site until now only the girls that write in the forum are good and real the others have to check very cearful

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.243.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-27-05 23:36

Hey, Jacob, how can you know exactly about girls from forum?... Even they... :P!

Reply To This Message

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   10-28-05 16:47

hi bonny no body can not ecactly in the internet but i read yours informtion asnd i can feel that you haVE MORE EDUCTION THAT MUST OF THE GIRLS I WRITE AND I DONT BELIVE THAT ANY GIRL FROM FORUM WILL LOSE HER TIME TO READ AND WRITE IN FORUM IT IS ONLY MY FEELING AND USUALY I AM RIGHT IT IS VERY EASY FOR ME TO KNOW AFTER FEW LETTERS IF THE GIRL IS OK BELIVE ME BONNY LAT TIME YOU WAS THINKING THAT I AM STRANGE THAT I GIVE TIME LIMIT FOR THE % GIRLS THAT I WROTE IF THEY DONT GIVE ME A TELFONE NUMBER AND I GET " HOME TELFONE AND ! WORK TELFONE EVERY BODY HAVE IS OWN SISTEM FOR DATING I LOK ONLY FOR SERIUS RELTIONS AND I CAN NOT LOSE MY TIME WITH **** GIRLS OR SCCRMERS I BELIVE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL TOO HAVE A NICE DAY

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-31-05 05:37

Well Helloooo Natasha!! Welcome... Wow!!

Reply To This Message

Author: NATASHA  (---.bsu.by)
Date:   10-31-05 17:32

thank you, Watt ;-)))
too much talking about scammers ...
I am very sorry.. but who are they??...
help me please to find out about them.. ;-))

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date:   11-07-05 01:51

Jacob - check out www.elenamodels.com (less than 10% scammers) and also www.trueloves.com (about 25% scammers). There r alot of scammers on this site, but there r some real girls, and u have to weed them out, thats why its best to correspond with several women from here. :)

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   05-08-16 14:55

Also new to group let's know each other

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   04-22-18 01:17

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.