New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Blaine I need help

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-09-05 15:23

I am flattered that you would ask me for help,Knight. Go to the site IFCC ( internet fraud complaint center ) and give them details on the malicious people. The IFCC is coupled with the FBI. Only one time have I encountered an individual like this on the internet. It is a long story,but the man was an internet stalker who would prey on women who were physically challenged by illness or injury. He went to many states in the U.S. I knew one of the women--she was my girlfriend,and he had a way of making people open up their hearts to him. She confessed to him about cheating on me,and when he asked to meet her,she refused him. He was angry and threatened to email me with the truth. She broke down and told me about the affair she had. Meanwhile,he moved to my homestate of Montana and victimized another woman. He beat her,stole her laptop and money,and ran away from her. People who have evil intentions will become noticed eventually when there are complaints--or in his case,enough people become outraged. This man was eventually stalked by another man and killed. However,if the person is from another country--you might try contacting the US embassy from that country,also the administrator from the site you found the person on. Also the IFCC/FBI . Make one file you can duplicate. The IFCC/FBI will send you a copy of your report I believe. The other people who fraud are undoubtedly not out to harm you--just your wallet,so do not worry. But make a strong case about the ones who are more harmful!!! Good luck ,and God bless and keep you safe!!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Blaine I need help  new
Knight 10-09-05 10:23 
 Re: Blaine I need help  new
Blaine 10-09-05 15:23 
Knight 10-13-05 03:05 
Knight 10-13-05 03:07 
Knight 10-13-05 03:13 
Knight 10-13-05 03:24 
Blaine 10-13-05 05:22 
07-24-20 04:48 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.