New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Could you teach me?

Author: Ashley  (---.spo.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-04-04 02:23

I am very interested in learning new languages. Is there anyone out the that is willing to teach me?

Reply To This Message

Re: Could you teach me?

Author: Heino  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   02-10-04 07:29

I can teach you in English and German language.
If you're interested reply to my add.
Wish you a nice day
sincerly
Heino

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.146.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-28-04 03:03

One of the means to study English - communication with men, on this site e.g.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   02-29-04 23:31

Yes, Oxana, you rigth. Communication on english - best the means.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.10.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-02-04 12:32

I'd rather prefer communication on american, this way i can get two births with one stone

Reply To This Message

Author: Ingemar  (---.elion.ee)
Date:   04-25-04 11:45

hi, what kind of language do you want to learn, i can Latvian, Estonia, German, English, Finnish, Russian a.s.o.
reply me, and seee

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.194.158.208.242.belpak.by)
Date:   05-01-04 02:43

I want some kind of Finnish . Could you teach me on English :)) ??

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.194.158.208.242.belpak.by)
Date:   05-01-04 02:44

And some kind of Latvian . Could you teach me on English :)) ??

Reply To This Message

Author: Boyd  (---.wlfdle.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:   05-01-04 13:13

I could teach you English and French. Ce language est très beau. And another reason that you should choose me is cuz I am the most good looking man that replied to you. LoL

Reply To This Message

Author: Ultra  (---.go-online.ru)
Date:   05-03-04 06:51

Boyd,
You've got a very high self esteem. Hope your teaching skills are as good as your looks. LOL

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.194.158.208.35.belpak.by)
Date:   05-06-04 12:59

Hello all , how to say "I love you" on French ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-18-04 15:48

I would like to learn to speak and write in Estonia, Russian, and German. If you could teach me that would be great! Hope to hear from you soon.
Always,
Ashley

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-18-04 15:50

French would be good too.

Reply To This Message

Author: Rano  (195.38.166.---)
Date:   05-25-04 22:39

Hello all,

Marina: Je t'aime! (fr) = I love you

French is a beautiful language, I love it and would like to improve~!

Reply To This Message

Author: Roberto  (---.cg.shawcable.net)
Date:   06-06-04 18:14

Boyd, just a slight correction on your statement.

"Ce language est très beau".. meaning "This language is beautifull." in French.

The correct French translation is "Cette langue est tres belle. "

Reason : In French, the noun "langue" or language" is a feminine noun ie" une langue. You used it in a masculine form. Beau is also the masculine form of beautifull and the adjective must always the noun's gender there fore the adjective "beautifull" should follow the noun's gender translating into "belle". Ce is also a masculine term and identifies the feminine noun there fore should be speeled "Cette". Now if you wanted to repeat the sentence in a correct form you should always use the adjective before the noun and it should read as such:

Le Francais est une tres belle langue. (Transaltion : French is a beautifull language).

Reply To This Message

Author: Vince  (82.213.214.---)
Date:   06-29-04 05:32

Hola

Si tu quieres a hablar espanol puedo te enseno

Hasta luego

Vince

Reply To This Message

Author: smiling  (---.154.192.27.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-24-04 19:49

I like to learn languages. I began to learn many languages. Who can help me to end this matter?

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   09-26-04 10:37

There are 6800 languages in the world... are you going to learn all of them? ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: smiling  (---.154.192.117.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-26-04 22:49

No, thanks! I'm learning English, German, French and Arabic. Is it too little?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-27-04 06:54

Polyglots say it's hard to learn only first 5 languages... ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.hixgray.com)
Date:   10-04-04 17:33

Tann,

your response on 9/26 was absolutely priceless--I loved it! ;-)

By the way, I think that your contributions over the months that I have been a member of this service reflect those of a very thoughtful, mature, intelligent and grounded lady. I believe that you are making a very positive contribution and are helping many, many more people than perhaps you realize. I hope that you truly find all in life that you seek--and thank you for your contributions to this forum.

Sincerely, David

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   10-05-04 03:26

Dear Friends,
Regarding languages,I have a friend who is a linguistics professor, the son of foreign missionaries who had nurses who spoke to him in various languages. He can start a sentence in one language and continue in six or seven others. His theory is that a baby is a blank slate, an unprogammed computer if you will, who can learn any number of languages if someone cares to input them.

There was a song by Kurt Weill some years ago that went, "Poor Jenny, bright as penny.......and in 27 languages she couldn't say no." I'm not sure of the number, but you get the idea.

There is a lady on our website who spent time as part of the medical team at Beslan. I can't express the admiration I have for those dedicated people who responded to that pitiful call for help.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.77.quantum.ru)
Date:   10-08-04 16:33

to David: Your words planged me into deep musings, quite a responsible statement from your side... should I pay more attention to my words from now? :))

Thank you for your words anyway. I want people to be not so serious in communicating but quite serious in intentions.

I wonder how many of you are ready to go and visit your correspondents tomorrow? I was frustraited to get to know how many people got lost their contacts... possible worth ones... because of too much time of waiting, hesitating, thinking. Life is going out, flies with the speed of lightning, want to say them MOVE, DO SOMETHING! You will never find your right person sitting at home and writing numerous long letters for years from one person to another...

Look at profiles: I see only "clever, caring, romantic and loyal people", no one says he is greedy, selfish or lazy! How strange... are these people exist in the world? :)) And backward - most people are just not able to express by words whole richness of own soul and personal attraction.

I am a spectator. I see that those ones who are still weighing all the pros and cons... they are still at the starting point. I know people who was not so slow but you will not find them on this site for sure.

Dave, was my today contribution good enough? :)))

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (---.hixgray.com)
Date:   10-10-04 16:30

Dear Tann,

Your latest contribution was spoken from the heart, and that makes it good:-)

International internet dating is very difficult--I have received quite an education in the last year and a half!! I have had to learn the hard way not to send money to those scammers who want money for visas. How much correspondence is enough before the two people should meet? I guess that depends on the two people involved, and their own unique circumstances.

Personally, I think visiting a lady after just two or three weeks of correspondence is probably too early, especially for me, because I cannot make plans to take off a significant amount of time that quickly. I am not independently wealthy, and need my job, and I need ffor my clients to remain happy with me.

But I agree that once a special connection is established, then an effort for those two people to meet should be made as soon as possible. I agree--life is short, and opportunities to truly bond with a potential lifetime partner should not be squandered.

I have been fortunate enough to date a Ukrainian lady and a Russian lady who both currently live in the States. Through my relations with them, I have learned quite a bit about your culture and the thought process of the women there. I do hope to be visiting there in the fairly near future. And I am looking forward to it immensely:-))

And when I arrive, I wouldn't mind personally greeting the lady who has helped me so much in this forum--and to express my appreciation in person:-))

David

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   10-16-04 21:31

I know "spanglish", if you are interested ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.165.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-19-04 00:18

I'm interested. But explain what is it "spanglish"? Spanish or English?

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.cogeco.net)
Date:   10-19-04 07:39

Hahaha Ksusha! I was mostly joking, as "spanglish" is how we call the way some Latin people in the US speak english, because they mix english with spanish, and it is really confusing for both english and spanish speakers. (Have you seen those East L.A movies? Well, when they say: "Hey Vato Loco, Let's go to la marketa"... or "Pusha la puerta" (for push the door... because push does not exist in spanish, but the use Pusha instead of "empuja"...)...

And well, I teach you spanglish if you teach me russinglish hehe...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-20-04 18:34

Hello David,

Sure, if we are not on different continents at the time ;)
You take my words too literally. Tomorrow doesn't mean exactly tomorrow. That means you are ready to go, to do. You are not yet, believe me. You are thinking: "somehow that would be nice... somehow I will go..." it doesn't work. I can plan my trip to the moon with the same virtual intention... somewhere in the future.

You are trying to contact people, writing them letters, thinking if they are right or not, trying to imagine them, hesistating... if you find, you will go you think. You will never do it, I assure you.

I saw here in the forum two guys Jeffri and ... (I can't remember his name, sorry). They are absolutely right. Plan your trip first, think about having nice time, then contact people and tell them about your plans (true intentions). That will turn your correspondence on. Will light it up. You will see a foreign country and will meet new people. Expectations! Positive mood. That is the right direction.

And please, don't plan to meet just one, meet some :)

Sorry for no answering sooner, I was out of the country.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ksusha  (---.154.192.240.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-20-04 19:24

Mixtly,
I saw in original just a few of Holliwood film. The rest I saw in Russian. And I don't know about such differences. Thanks. I you want to learn russinglish I hope I can help you :)))

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.