New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 visitor visa question

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   12-11-05 14:10

I am talking about meeting a girl in Kiev probably next week. We have been corresponding and chatting on the phone for some time.. a young and beautiful girl . She has
a friend that just left Dallas after meeting a man on the standard tourist visa a couple months ago . They are supposed to be getting married and she is back in Lvov for the moment . And an agency from Lvov that helped this other girl has purported to help us as well to obtain standard visitor visas for some money, but not alot. She is supposed to have a visa and passport for travel here.
We talk on the phone quite a bit. I was wondering because this sounds like a old line that has been discussed quite a bit , if it is easily possible. The girl that I am talking to has a nice job, so that might make a difference.
Just needing a little advice if anyone has any before I take it further steps. I do know that there are a substantial amount of ladies that come to the US on the student and possibly visitors visa. Thanks all .

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 visitor visa question  new
James 12-11-05 14:10 
 Re: visitor visa question  new
Watt 12-11-05 19:42 
James 12-13-05 04:22 
James 12-13-05 08:53 
James 12-13-05 15:49 
Watt 12-18-05 15:41 
James 12-23-05 01:43 
James 12-23-05 13:36 
James 12-24-05 02:25 
Frank 01-09-06 23:18 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.