New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 visitor visa question

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   12-11-05 14:10

I am talking about meeting a girl in Kiev probably next week. We have been corresponding and chatting on the phone for some time.. a young and beautiful girl . She has
a friend that just left Dallas after meeting a man on the standard tourist visa a couple months ago . They are supposed to be getting married and she is back in Lvov for the moment . And an agency from Lvov that helped this other girl has purported to help us as well to obtain standard visitor visas for some money, but not alot. She is supposed to have a visa and passport for travel here.
We talk on the phone quite a bit. I was wondering because this sounds like a old line that has been discussed quite a bit , if it is easily possible. The girl that I am talking to has a nice job, so that might make a difference.
Just needing a little advice if anyone has any before I take it further steps. I do know that there are a substantial amount of ladies that come to the US on the student and possibly visitors visa. Thanks all .

Reply To This Message

Re: visitor visa question

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-11-05 19:42

John : I am assuming she wants to come on a tourist visa instead of a student visa? Tourist visas to the US can be very difficult to obtain.
To be eligible for one she must ( 1) Own some property in her native country (2 have a business interest or financial interest in being there 3) and family ties that would compel her to go back to her country when the visa expires. She must be able to prove that she has reasons to return.
I am not sure who old she is, but that could be a blockade to. The easiest way is if you are sure about her, go to visit her, and know all about her.
If you both decide it is meant to be, and want marriage, then be sure to have all of the photos you can taken of you two together. This will help prove that you two have met. If this is the case, then come back and apply for a fiance visa for her.. Those visas are much faster ( it might take a few months but its faster than some other ones) if she wants to come on a student visa then she needs to have acceptance and a letter from the university..

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (69.212.217.---)
Date:   12-13-05 04:22

Visitors visas from ukraine to usa are impossible to obtain !!!! What some girls do though is to get a fiance visa from a male friend in the USA and then they can come to usa for several months. So girls do use fiance visa like it is a visitors visa.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-13-05 08:53

Hi James, How are ya doin buddy? Are you going back to Kiev soon? I may go this next week to meet this girl from Lvov. Well she swears that her friend was just in Dallas with one for a few short time and now she is planning on going back with the fiancee visa because they liked each other . I think that you know when you visit there that you have to have a plan A and then a plan B as well if something doesn't work according to the big plan, so I think that is a good thing to remember .

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-13-05 15:49

this is the letter from the agency.. kind of question and answer between me and the agency. Does it sound viable ?

Dear Sir!
We are ready to help you at any your question.
1. It will be possible for me to pay the $128 for her Visa.
Can she come to the USA with me as her sponsor? Yes she can. BUt sir,
we told you that her international passport costs 124$, but her visa
to USA costs 182$.
2. Can we get married on the Visitor visa and what is the length of stay
in the USA? We want to tell you that you can't get married on the the
Visitor visa, the length of stay depends on you. it can be opne for
one, three or six months and can be can be renewed for six more months after.
But you can make her fiancee visa there in USA after her coming there
with you.
3. How long does it take on the average to obtain a visitor visa? It
will take three weeks to obtain the visa.
4. I will pay for her trip to Kiev to meet me.. but should I just send
that money to her? You can send money to her but it will be better if
you send money to us. it will take less time and we can save the time.
You can send money via western union to the name of our controller

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-18-05 15:41

James is right! A visitor or tourist visa from Ukraine to the USA is almost
impossible to get unless she owns property, has business interests there
, or family or children that will compel her to return to Ukraine before her
visa expires. They must show absolute proof of it.

A fiancee visa is much easier to obtain and less time consuming,however,
the requirement is.. you must have met personally within the previous two years and be able to document it. She has 90 days to marry the petitioner and apply for Adjustment of Status. If she marries someone else, she still has to return to her country. No exceptions.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.rosem.hyatthsia.com)
Date:   12-23-05 01:43

James - This agency is looking to scam u for money. Do not believe them !!!! Oh yes international passports cost $10 and visas cost $100, and this includes the whole process.

Also fiance visa at the moment takes 2 months to get from usa, and 3 months from uk, since usa has streamlined their procedure by setting up a National Visa Center which has now speedied up the visa time. It used to take 3-8 months to get fiance visa, now its possible in 2 mths. A fiance visa will cost you $175 when you file the petition in the US, and another $100 when your fiance attends interview at US Embassy in Kiev.

A single female with no property in Ukraine would never get a visitors visa. Its just not possible. One of my best friends Vitaly in Kiev, he is a lawyer there and he only gets visas via his job. So the only way to get visa from ukraine to usa/europe has to be work related.

I have been in Kiev in Sept 2005 and Nov 2005, and will be there for new years for a few days, as i do now have a girlfriend there.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-23-05 13:36

Thanks. I think that it is a good suggestion to wait and see how things go then. I 'm not sure that it is a good idea to wait and see how that
things go between two people .
If it only takes two months for fiancee visa to clear, then that sure speeds up the process which I heard was going from 6 months to a year.
That much time will surely be a lot for any relationship.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.rosem.hyatthsia.com)
Date:   12-24-05 02:25

The INS decided to transfer staff to Texas and California to clear up the backlog, and thats why fiance visas now take just 2 months. You submit the petition to the INS Regional Office, and then 3 weeks later it goes to the National Visa Center for 4 weeks, then goes to Kiev/Moscow, and they send documents to your fiancee.

Reply To This Message

Author: Frank  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   01-09-06 23:18

a woman i have been writing in russia says she is positive she can get a work visa. Is this possible .she says it is .. Is this another scam.. Of course she wants me to help.She knows the right cost for the visa.$100.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.