New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Internet in Ukraine

Author: James  (---.rosem.hyatthsia.com)
Date:   12-23-05 01:51

I have visited many internet cafes in Kiev.

The prices vary between 4 grh (80c) per hour to 12 grh ($2.40) per hour. The closer you are to the center the higher the price.

So if a girl wants money for internet expenses then you should now know how much it costs. Its quite cheap.

Also a shop assistant in Kiev makes $250-300 per month salary, and since most women still live with parents, and everyone seems to have cell phone in Kiev, it means that women there can afford the internet.

Reply To This Message

Re: Internet in Ukraine

Author: Blaise  (---.37-130-66.mc.videotron.ca)
Date:   12-26-05 19:37

If somebody can tell if they have web Cam there because it the only way to find out who is over there behinh the PC.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date:   12-26-05 19:46

Yes they can purchase a webcam and use it, but i doubt many girls would have it because of the high cost.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   01-09-06 15:41

I was in internet cafe in Kiev and right there on the table was a WebCam. wow and even the yahoo messenger was downloaded on the computer.
It would be a good feature of this website to have this available as a few do offer this feature set up for a small fee.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ayman  (---.gega.net)
Date:   01-16-06 00:53

Yeah James, that would be very helpful.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.