New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Russian gas greed?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-08-06 05:00

Or the profiteers of Turkmenistan? They want to raise the price of gas 400 percent! I am hopeful that the business relations between Moscow and Kiev will be friendly,and will result in a compromise that both countries can live with! Now,with the cold season upon the people of Ukraine, the company known as Rosukrenergo is the middleman between Russia and an Austrian company which invests in natural gas. Will this situation cause more of the hatred against Russia and her acts of power against Ukraine? How do people from Ukraine feel about the policies of corporation Russia? I am curious to know how this affects people,and what the people see as the solution to energy woes. The lack of fossil fuels also troubles Americans. I wonder what will happen at the airlines,and how it will hamper travel between our countries.

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian gas greed?

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   01-09-06 13:24

I heard on the news a few days ago that Russia and Ukraine reached a compromise on the natural gas situation. It appears some other EU countries were not happy about Russias position on it. About the airlines,
some of them are going under it looks like.. I see Independence Air ( which was relatively inexpensive) is shutting down because of the high fuel prices. I am also interested to know how it will hamper travel...

Reply To This Message

Re: Russian gas greed?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-09-06 15:21

I also heard of a resolution,but instead of a 400% profit for Moscow,it will be about a 200% profit.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.