New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 When is enough enough???

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   02-02-06 19:19

I have one more topic in mind for anybody not incensed by the other topic ( just a few thoughts). Women and men both will correspond with many people on the internet. But at what point can a person feel satisfied with their choice in a person, to the point of taking themselves out of circulation with the multiple sites on the internet? I feel that once it has been determined that the person I correspond with is the only one for me---than I am finished with the romancing of many different women. If it does not work out--then I will start all over again-which is what I have done more than once. It bothers me that a woman will write that she has stopped her choice on you,and then continue her inquiries through other sites. I believe this goes along with professional dating--she is "fishing" for more opportunities. When,or at what point,do people decide they have the best fish possible? Or do people keep searching regardless of the best possible catch in a man just to schedule dates in their home city? This inquiring mind wants to know your opinions!

Reply To This Message

Re: When is enough enough???

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   02-11-06 17:24

I believe that the Internet has created the, (professional dating). It's not like at home, when you see the person at work, or around town.
I also believe that the attitudes of (players) have influenced the dateing, as we once knew it.
As one lady told me, she had "many" men tell her they were coming to see her, of the few that did, only wanted sex, and entertainment 100%.
sorta makes a person gunshy, (da).

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.cst-invest.dp.ua)
Date:   02-12-06 22:58

Yeah Daria, it seems some men look for the scammers. If the woman is not a scammer, she is not interesting. Haha...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 00:46

Nyet Kate,
It would be very interesting to find woman that was not the scammer (da) (smile)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 03:16

A normal woman would be good enough--even if it meant that she was dull some of the time

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   02-13-06 09:54

I think it will stop when something inside you will say "It's he(she)!"... "And the thought of being without them is painful."(Blaine) :))

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   02-13-06 13:12

Internet-dating can be very dangerous. Some people become play with another people’s feelings. What it give to them? I can’t understand.
Some people that are not to luck and haven’t too much letters lose their hope. Or they began to think that everybody everywhere is the best but only they are worse. And it takes long months for them to began again to believe in themselves.
I would like to tell you my story. May be it can help to somebody.
It began six years ago, in January, 2000 . I worked in Islamic country. Looking for friends I came to American Singles. Making search I liked one English man but didn’t write to him thinking that he is too good for me. In 5 months I got a mail…from this man. I was surprised and happy. We told by messenger, by phone every day and decided to meet. It must be in August. He had tickets, I got some free days… He must come tomorrow but bad oxidant was happened in his work, two people died. (He said so, I believed). Next time we had to meet for Christmas. He got new job in France. Next some months passed with 4-5 phone calls from him. And every time he said that he will come. My job sent me to many places. One day I was in Moscow airport. My soul, my heart felt that he is beside me very close; my eyes looked for him. Later I learned he was really in Moscow right at this time, he managed the reconstruction of Domodedovo. In November, 2002 we decided to meet (again). It was my birthday. I took a car and waited for him to airport. His plane came without him, next plane, 3-th… I came home. He called me and said only three words: “I’ll phone later”. Am I stupid? OK, you are right. My waiting became to illness. It is impossible for my culture to play with people, with men. I have daughter and son, so I try to understand and respect everyone.
Only in May, next year I met his son on Yahoo Messenger. He said me that on that day his father was taken to prison for one year because he didn’t pay tasks. I wrote : “Say him I’ll wait for him”. Next time I met him on-line next May, 2004. He was free from November but was ashamed to write me.
For today he call me to come to UK (our Government doesn’t give him a visa). I won’t go. We talk sometimes and he said that I am only one real love in his life that he has lost.
Many of you can say I was stupid. May be. But I don’t hate him. That dream about our meeting helped me to live. I know how important for each person to know that somebody believes and waits for him. If he played with me.. OK. Time passed. Who knows who lost?
I am agree with Elena. She wrote: “I think it will stop when something inside you will say "It's he(she)!"... "And the thought of being without them is painful." – It is true.

I am not looking for anybody more. Good luck to all.
How long a man/woman will look for a love? To the end.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 13:14

I am sorry for my English.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   02-13-06 16:53

Svetlana you are a really Russian woman. Nobody from foreign women can patient such relations.
In my mind Internet is as just dangeous as really life.But knowledge of life we are getting only doing something ,with a bad or a right exrerience.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 17:18

Svetlana--you have written well,and very understandable too! Good post,and I wish you well in your relations!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 17:26

I am always happy to see you post here,Darya. I know that if the topic bores you,you will not write,so hopefully,this forum will energize and find more interesting discussions for you to be a part of!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 18:18

Smiling, you are too kind to me. I wasn't patient, I was silly (my smile).
Thank you, Blaine. I like just to come and read what people talk about.
Good luck.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 20:09

To say the truth I was very suprised reading here about our girls (looking for money only). I am not sure that it is right.
I have some good friends in Russia, Poland, Turkey, UK. They like Russian/Ukrainian. I asked:why? All of them replied "Because they are family orientaded, bueitifull and...cheep". "What do you meen saying "cheep"?- I asked. They said: "Because for one kind word they are ready to give you all their soul and love" .
But may be I still to live in the past. I came back to Ukraine last year only.
May be you are looking not on right place? May be this site "lives" too much? and somebody became use it for finding money?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 20:34

I think there is good and bad in all people. I have known there to be many bad women on this site,but many who are good also. I also know that men who are insincere come here . If I am to find somebody from a site--it will be an accident. If this happens,great!! If not--then it is okay too.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 20:58

True. Any way life is going on. Life is perfect. Every day I find so many intesting things that I haven't know before. Yes, it could be great to have only one beside. But to live with somebody who is wrong and be alone..it could be worse.
I left my dauhter in ukraine and went to another country to earn money for her education. It was my pain. I know how each girl need her mother beside.
One day she said to me: Don't cry. It isn't important how many days you spend with me! More important HOW we spend our time together.
So... everything is ok with us, yes?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 21:17

Svetlana!You wrote something that really made me think---- to be in a relationship and feel lonely at the same time. What a sad thing this is,but it goes back to my belief that when one person loves the other more strongly,it is the person with less feelings who decides the relations. And yes--it is HOW we spend our time together which has the greater meaning!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-06 09:01

I checked your profile, Blaine. I would like to be sure that you are Sagittarius..Yes, you are! (me too). Be ready to look for a perfection during all your life but know that it is inside you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-06 10:46

Be happy everyone! Be loved! It is Valentine's day today.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   02-14-06 13:48

Happy Valentin's day, Sveta, and everyone here!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-06 20:56

Andy, then start searching for a woman closer to your age, at least over
50, and I am sure you won't get any scammers at all.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-06 21:14

GOOD ADVISE, Kate. But what will men of this forum speak in this case about?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-06 21:54

It seems to me that the large man's half of population is going soon to be sectioned into two parts:
first one - men over 50-60 will step near to nice girls looking like their daughters or even grand daughters;
another part - men that taking as small boys for hands of ladies that over 50-60. (my smile)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-06 05:15

Kate,
Well your wrong there, I tried that back in 2000, met her in Italy, filed for Marrage visa, helped her in court battle, with Italian chief (boss),, took money and stoped all corispondance, to this day, She was 45 then (smile).

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-06 19:00

that is why I said, at least 50 ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-06 22:55

The love bears:
in winter from chills,
in summer from hot sun,
in spring time from the first green leaves,
in autumn from last leaves,
always bears from all.

It needs to be drunk from a large full wine glass.
Seaching on-line we drink love dropwise as a medicine...
therefore our souls cough.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-06 04:42

Kate she would be over 50 today, so you are saying, the same person
will change after 6 years? Hmmm interesting thought, but I don't think so.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   02-16-06 06:57

From a poem of a great writer A.S. Pushkin:

I remember strange instant,
Before me you were,
As a fleeting image,
As the genius of pure beauty.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.27.158.205.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   02-16-06 13:03

Paul, I appreciate your knowledge of Russian poetry,
this poem of A.S. Pushkin is one of my favorite........

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-06 06:37

I see "sex" won again

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-06 13:17

Not true. The Life won.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ayman  (---.tedata.net)
Date:   02-19-06 11:23

"My dear I cannot have yahoo or msn at us in Russia this service paid
and on this I cannot use her"

The above I received from a girl I correspond with her. Is it true that Yahoo and msn is a paid service in Russia? I ind it hard to believe.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-19-06 14:37

No, it is wrong. I use Yahoo messsenger with voice. It is free, fast, takes not big trafic(I had limited Internet). But you pay money to your Provider, but not Yahoo.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.b18.chereda.net)
Date:   02-20-06 08:58

Smiling says true. I also use Yahoo messenger without any payment. It is good way to talk to the friends.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-06 22:45

To be scammed by a 51 y.o. lady? I am SO sorry, but this is SO funny. I am always courious how do the men can declare about their stupidity in the past? I would never say anything like this! I would be ashamed. Hehe... :-)
Besides it was so funny to read the scammers list! Girls openly show their "kinky" places and men believe that they really want to visit them! I couldn't stop to laugh :-)
I imagine me sending money to the man who shows his ass on the picture! lol :-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-06 00:08

well, Kate, my deal was different, I offered to help, but we were working on marrage visa, I concidered any thing we did was still "us", but she became a different person, after I gave her money, As for me I think I am glad it happened that way, it open my eyes to a different coulture's thoughts. Just think, I could have learned after marrige. I lost all my attituds for her, and concider myself lucky. (smile).

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-06 01:21

How much are you willing to pay,Kate?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-06 11:11

Andy, I think that is something wrong with you. And that woman had her reason to leave you. Because Russian and Ukrainian women over 40 have never left good men. They appreciate good men, because there are no good men over 45-50 year in my country. All good men of such age live with theer family.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   02-21-06 16:02

Kate .. anything is possible now a days. Money can be the reason for actions that is for sure. So like Blaine said.. you could make some money here. lol

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-06 20:45

James, are ready to pay? Then what differense is betwin you and those men?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-21-06 22:41

I am just teasing Kate--by playing with the words she wrote,"I imagine me sending money to the man who shows his ass on the picture!" I asked how much would SHE be willing to pay for ME to show my ass in the picture. It was a good play on words. Also--when you live in some of the southern states of the USA=there is a saying. When you are being foolish-you are "showing your ass",in other words, bothering somebody else.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-06 04:50

Smiling,
I don't know what her problem, I did not understand, the culture difference then as I do now. I may have said, or done something, normal to USA, but might have hurt her feelings, or made her concerned as to my faithfulness. I don't really know. It was my first close attitudes with a Russian lady, not last but first. Younger ladies have a different feeling about life and culture, and most of all "social position" in your country at present.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-06 06:07

Yes, there is a big diffrence betwin Russian women and foreigners for understanding moral, family life, relations betwin a man and a woman. And I think Andy is right. Foregners have problems with Russian women, because they don't understand mentaly each other, culture of country each other.We are very different.
Our young women looks like foreigners young women , not so big difference for morally.

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-22-06 13:45

James, I make money using my brain, not with... :-)
Let me introduce myself: commercial director on the factory - PVC windows, doors and others.
Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-06 16:31

Kate, are you indeed 21? If it is so, I would like to give you compliment. You are a very clever, serious, independant girl. And I really think if there are such young people in Ukraine, Ukraine will have a good future and life there will change in the best side.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-06 16:40

Andy, Kate is a example of young woman with Europian views for life in the best understanding for that .

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-22-06 18:00

I think the point James made is being missed ( although it was a joke-you silly,stoic ladies! ;o) ). Kate could make money from scamming because she is intelligent and resourceful. Women who take men for money are no dummies. It is sad that they would use their abilities this way. This is why I have theorized that so many people will use the internet for amusement and recreation. There is power in knowing that men will give to you whatever it takes to have you in their life. For many women --this is enough. If the man becomes too close to her,she may disappear without warning. ( yes,I am steering my way back to the meaning of this particular topic) For some people,enough is not enough! I know that some women will be satisfied by be given gifts from foreign men on the internet. I would like to say that this applies to men as well,but there are fewer men who are gifted,vacationed,wined and dined from internet relations. I disagree that people are different here in America then in Russia. People will follow codes of decency and morality anywhere in the world. What is true is that the old ways of life are rapidly disappearing. I am almost certain that this applies to all of the world. What is different for our countries is the economy,and this makes thieves out of princesses. In America it is the same for our impoverished communities. In desperation and poverty,people will steal. In some poor countries,petty ( small )theft is tolerated. Most thieves are what we call " opportunist thieves" who would not normally steal.But if they see something they want,and it is easy to take,and it looks like their theft will not be discovered,they help themselves to it!! When does a person decide that the person they communicate with is enough,and when do they stop their search? Or is there always another opportunity that awaits them which cannot be ignored? Is it ever enough? Except for our good friend Liliya,who is now happily married---I congratulate her on knowing where to end her search!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-23-06 08:05

Blaine, I think answer on your question so. 1. We all had a bad experience in life and don't trust people. Love -it is trust before.We are afraid to trust a love man. 2. Internet- it is illness of many people.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-23-06 08:19

3. We don't have enough conversation in real life and use Internet to exspress our minds.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-24-06 13:29

Smiling said the truth.
May I add something?
4.We are too buzy and haven't time to look for soul-mate in real life.

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.ag1.dp.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-24-06 13:30

I am 20 (the first position in the list was 21 when I filled the form) and I am sarcastic, but not stoic ;-)
Thank you, Smiling ;-)
So... James gone?!? Where are you, James?

Blaine, for each woman "enough" is different. If your ways of life coinside, you both will feel enough. If not, there is always a way to find someone else. Some people never stop to search, mostly they are unfaithfull and/or selfish.
Once one man decided to make all my dreams come true for I could feel "enough" with him, but... Soon I found out that it was not what I really wanted... So... Conclusion: be yourself and if it's not enough for her, she is not for you, you are not for her...

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (68.99.210.---)
Date:   02-24-06 22:34

I agree with you,Kate,but I will use another description---when people "collide" together ( as 2 planets which meet! ) Also,being unfaithful is selfish-- !! If my dreams are to be real--it is I who will make these dreams happen. I do not depend on anybody for my happiness. This is preying on another person because of personal need. If I cannot be happy in myself,surely my ill feeling will "project" towards another person. I believe that we are all like pieces of a puzzle. Sometimes it seems like you have found the missing puzzle piece,only to find that it really does not fit like you thought it did. I think " enough" is when you find a relation where you both have the SAME level of love for one another. At least I hope this to be true. If not--the search could go on forever.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-25-06 13:52

To love each other on the same level is almost impossible. But people live together and are happy. Why? Because they RESPECT each other on the same level ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-26-06 02:03

And perhaps respect and common interests are main when people lived together more than 5year. But such respect is possible when a man and a woman got married loving each other. It is not my mind-So psyhologists say.There is no love forever.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   02-26-06 07:23

Kate,
I'm here and just read your serious post to my light sided one.. :) Well of course I was only joking with you . I know that you are an intelligent
professional lady.
Blaine and I were just having a little fun with the statements . But I do understand that there are professional daters (not escorts either ) but from the supposedly serious dating situation. I have experienced that in Kiev, and was left with a much lighter wallet for some , but that was ok. Learned my lesson . ha.
I've gotten letters from girls that send some professional nude pictures. I'm sure that Playboy would like them. But that should
raise some eyebrows to the girls intentions and where that is going to go.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.