New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Love, to love- what does it mean for you?

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   02-26-06 06:14

My Dearest, apparently NOT Smiling;

Your "subjekt" has received little response because you have comingled two issues. - Is it understanding your "Man," that you are primarily concerned with ?? Because, if so, you could be in no finer spot to ask.
With the collection of high milers on this site, - we are talking a virtual brain trust toward understanding any man. I promise their insights will be dead bang on the money. Give the Devil his due and restate question.

If, on the other hand you seek to uncover the 'true meaning of LOVE' - you could be in no worse enviornment to find answer for this. IF there is one at all. - I do know however, that us "fer'ners and "aliens" feel no differently about the subjekt than you. If love is anything, it is honest and a universal human experience.

YOU already know this, and already know how it "feels" - from giving and receiving love, in your family and from your children as I note that you are a mother, I have zero doubt that you have the tools to recognize it or it's absence. As to "Romantic Love"- remember that romance is on the opposite end of the truth spectrum from love. In ancient Latin origin, the word "Romance" means the fanticifull embellishment of the truth, a misrepresentation of the facts, a terminological inexactitude, ( in other words A LIE.)

Asking this group about this subject is like hiring a blind Chauffer to get you to the Opera on time. - Would any of us be here at all if we had this answer?

For me, if, as I suspect, ( since you asked "please,) the first question is the one you are actually concerned with,- for my answer, you could additionally be in no more perfect place to find a solution to KEEP YOU SMILING. - If you have to ASK,... and you don't "feel it" by now, - guess what,.... YOU NEED A NEW "MAN." - So post a profile and stop wasting energy on something that will not work. - I understand that Dieter is looking for someone legitimate. Maybe he knows the true meaning of Love.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Love, to love- what does it mean for you?  new
Smiling 02-11-06 20:48 
 Re: Love, to love- what does it mean for you?  new
Blaine 02-13-06 03:26 
Elena 02-13-06 09:59 
Smiling 02-13-06 20:55 
Lorentz 02-26-06 06:14 
James 02-26-06 07:36 
Lorentz 03-04-06 09:05 
Smiling 02-26-06 07:56 
Blaine 02-27-06 07:07 
James 03-05-06 17:20 
Smiling 03-06-06 02:45 
Smiling 03-06-06 03:11 
Lorentz 03-08-06 17:37 
Angel 04-05-06 01:24 
James 03-06-06 04:29 
Zhanna 04-04-06 11:39 
Smiling 04-04-06 12:17 
Blaine 04-04-06 13:12 
Blaine 04-04-06 17:35 
Blaine 04-04-06 17:41 
Smiling 04-04-06 23:25 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.