New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 visa to visit

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   03-12-06 00:24

OK guys need to know something help me out.
I have been writing this girl for about 6 mouths and she has ask for nothing and now I would like to invite her to come and see are country and see how we live and are cult er how had is it to get a visa if I send a letter of invitation to her to take to the U. S. embassy and will sponsor her wile she is here. this way she will have a place to stay and i will furnish her insurance and I will pay for her round trip ticket back home she has sent me a copy of her Russian International passsport and a copy of just her Russian passport and it all corasponds with her mailing addrees we have mail letters to eacher other by reagler mail and now she want to get a visa how much doe it cost to get a visa at a travel agent over there in Russia and for them to do all the paper work. all she has ask for is a little money to help for the trip to Moscow . do you think that this is a scam or what remember I have her International passpor and her passport number.tell me what you think ok thanks Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Re: visa to visit

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   03-12-06 00:36

Dear Ronny, it is pracrtical impossible for your girl to get American visit visa.Go to her country or a different country(Turkey, Jamaika, Dominicana etc...)
and see her. After you can ask a fiansee visa for her.
Because according laws Americans don't have responsibility for their foreign guests, who they are inviting to visit them in the USA.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 00:41

So your invitation is only a paper.More important for the USA Embassy in every country is money and property, which a man asking an American visa has .

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.westlandrdc.mi.michigan.comcast.net)
Date:   03-12-06 00:43

I completely agree. It is very difficult for girl to receive the visa. Men do not understand what difficulties of her wait. Probably the girl of it too does not understand. The man should the first arrive to its country. If your attitudes are serious having arrived to it in the country you exclude Mistrust between you about money.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 05:19

Thanks Smiling,
There is something that I forgot to say she has ask for me to come and visit her and her mum and father in her country. but it is so hard for me to get away because of my work. I have talk to my senator and congressman in washington and they said that they would help. the main thing is I really don't think that this is a scam if it is this is a new approach I can spot a scam pretty soon. now don't think that I am trying to defend her because I am not. the mane thing is I was trying to find out what it coast to have a visa made by one of their travel agents over there and sent to the the U.S. Embassy in Moscow by pony express so can you tell me. thanks

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.cmc.co.denver.comcast.net)
Date:   03-12-06 08:23

You do not think, how its parents will strongly worry when she will go to you to the country. If she would likes to introduce you to the parents, their opinion for her very important means, means parents worry for it. She it is serious to this concerns. I think it is possible to find time to arrive to it in the country, even more likely it is necessary for making and compromises here are not present.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   03-12-06 09:21

Ronnie, wait until April/May, when it is warmer, take a weekend and if she lives near major airport, when I say Major Airport, I meen international, have your meeting, her and folks, then come back to work.
I will cost you around 1200, 1500, depending on conections and where she lives. Then marriage visa will get her here.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ronnie  (208.65.80.---)
Date:   03-12-06 09:38

Olga
I have wrote her parents servile letters and they have wrote back and you are right they do worry but they just want the best for her and so she can have something and a better life then they had and they have gave there blessing to us but for me to take care of her and there grandchildren
Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 09:46

Andy
thanks I was hope to here from you but no one has told me what it cost to have a travel agent over there to make a visa I would just like to know the price for real can you tell me. I re speck your comments I think that you have been there and did this .this is all new to me.
Thanks Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 09:53

Hoping to here from Blaine and see what he thinks

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 11:30

Ronnie, To get visa for her to come to you , 99% imposible, if she has money in the bank, 5000 USD or more, and owns her own flat, and has child and or husband, there are a few agency's that might could get her a turist visa.
Before you can get a marriage visa you must document the tow of you together, "hotel" you and her together at her place, or other country.
I went through the congressman thing and it did not work for me, and it takes between three montha to a year to prosses the papers.
Someone else might have a different line on this. For me I go to there, and meet. I also have the work thing, and can only go for sure in Fall, and sometimes in Spring.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 12:56

Thanks Andy
This is what I need to know I did not want to wast my time but why is it so hard to get a U.S. visa to the U.S.. they are just people like we are just to let them go and see another country. I can get a Russian visa in 5 days out of Chicago . but they can't get one at all to come here . like I said this is all new to me. but I appceate your in put you have save me a lot of time

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 13:07

If you would like to hear alternatives. Call 312-332-7211, and ask for
Gennady, tell him I sent you, he can get the cheepest ticket from here or from there,. visas also, and he deals in this every day. As far as travel goes anyway.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 13:17

ok thanks Andy I will call him tomorrow

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 15:07

Dear Ronnie, don't spend money for this Gennadiy. If your girl is from Russia, Get Russian visa, then book and buy a flight(Russian aircompany: Aeroflot ), book hotel in the city, where your girl lives. you can book all by Internet. Ask your girl, or hotel to meet you in airport.Everything is very easy

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-12-06 19:09

Smiling, Gennady is a Russianman that with partners owns Vaga Travel.
I have traveled my self, I have flown Aeroflot, I have Aeroflot Membership Card. but still Gennady, can get tickets for less money than I can, Tickets bought in Russia, are up to 15% cheeper than if bought in USA. Hotels play games, he knows which ones do.

I am only trying to help, using what I have learned, from experance.
Gennady has taken care of my last flight,, I went from Los Angles to Vienna, to Dnepropetrovsk, back to Vienna, then to Balonya Italy, back to Vienna, then to Kiev, then to Germany, then back to Los Angles and it cost 1500 USD for all travel and never waited over an hour at any gate.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-13-06 02:10

Sorry, Endy, Perhaps you are right. How it is from my experience to travel with Ukrainian travel agencies is very expensive. Unfortunately I know nothing about Vaga Travel.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-13-06 06:42

Smiling, It will only cost Ronnie, a phone call, to find out answers, to more that one question, that he has asked about, he can also look on Internet, and check, if there is a difference (smile). I had problem with invation from
Russian Company, and with out and acency of travle from here to help with it I might still be liveing in Russia (laugh).

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-14-06 03:37

Andy
does Ganndy have a web sit if so do you think that we mite get it we could
probberly give him a lot of business and is he located in Illinois around Chicago the 312 is northern Illinois.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-14-06 06:42

www.vegatravel.net

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.pier41.net)
Date:   03-20-06 04:41

It is very interesting to me and than your history with the visa has ended?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 16:20

Olga
No Olga it has not ended this is what I want to know is what dose it cost over there to have a visa made at a travel agent no one has told me the cost so for

Like a passport cost to you $
and what it cost to have a visa made at a travel agent $
I would really appreciate you telling me please

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 19:04

Ronnie I have not bought one in three years, but if you had called Gennady, he could have told youon the spot, it's his bussiness to know current prices, and means to accquire. All I know is if you put up the money, and don't get the visa you don't get your money back either, it' either 125.00, or 225.00 USD, for the visa, and how much they charge at
agency, is up to them.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 20:16

Andy
I did call that number do you know what his extenion is all I got was a bunch of people and I Could not hardly unstand them could you help me on that and by the way it all has to be paid in rubles in Russia

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 20:24

Gennady is 107, his assistant is 111, Remember they are all from other countries, you might want to think about that, if you go there, (smile)

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-06 20:37

Andy
tell me about it I couldn't hardly understand anything they said and by the way My senator is helping me on this it look good for us. and thanks
for your help I really appreciate.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.pier41.net)
Date:   03-20-06 23:18

I live in Ukraine and not I can say how much the passport and the visa will to cost. I nevertheless insist on arrival of YOU to this girl. You can simply lose her{it}, she feels on "powder keg". You play for time - I ask you do not do{make} it then to not regret about it. I once have been invited to Mexico by the senator, but also he could not help to receive to me the visa. With 2004 for 2005 has left 30 person of all in Mexico as tourists. Once I was interested in an opportunity of reception Shengen of the visa and to receive its first time it is necessary to give 2500 euros to the intermediary. I have no such free money and I understand what give me them can nobody, therefore I do not ask about it. I only insist that men came to me to the country.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-21-06 04:46

0the visa aplication is 100+ 30 USD, and again the agency, if you use one will charge what ever they want, and you still might not get it.
Olga is correct go to her, even if it is for just a weekend, the first time.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.