New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Svetlana 46366 is a Scammer

Author: James  (12.178.81.---)
Date:   04-10-06 17:16

Typical travel / visa / ticket scam. This sammer is not very good. It was obvious that the scam was being set up, so all I wrote to s/he was "thank you, but what about our meeting?". Yet the canned letters kept coming in sequence. This is the last example:

Hello my dear James!!!
I am glad to receive your letter my dear!!! My dear I yesterday weigh
day I think of you very much. I thought, that we can become good pair
my dear!!! I as am thought our meetings with you James!!! My dear I
thought, that this meeting will help to understand our feelings up to
the end. My dear this meeting important for us c you I think that we
should see each other face to face. You think as James? My dear I
would prepare us for a celebratory supper. I love, and I in a
condition to be prepared well. I would make it, that you have asked.
What does you love? James I think, that is necessary for us, will meet
you. My dear I has learned concerning my travel agency. My dear for me
have told, that following documents will be necessary for travel for
you my dear for me. The passport for travel abroad, visas, also will
be necessary for me. The my dear passport will prepare approximately
2-3 days and will cost 210 $. My visa will be 2-6 days, prepare
approximately and will cost 320 $. My dear yes I understand that this
sum not greater. But actually this money are necessary for our
happiness. They are necessary, that I could visit you. I have
learned{have found out}, that you can transfer this money me through
system the Western union. It is very convenient. And they do all
quickly, and it is very good. James understand, that this money are
necessary for me for the order documents. My dear you should write to
me full data. I write to you:

Svetlana Dolyatova
Russia
Novocheboksarsk
Podoliskih midshipman
The world 45, apartments 102

My dear we should not strain with it. My dear you can already transfer
me of money this week. I shall order at once documents and tickets. My
dear James I hope you me, will understand. My dear I look forward to
hearing from you. And I'm thinking about you.
Kiss you.
Yours for ever, Svetlana

Reply To This Message

Re: Svetlana 46366 is a Scammer

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   04-10-06 22:47

Are there silly men , who still believe such letters ? I am wondered very much.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   04-10-06 23:31

They can only hope, the scammers that is (smile)

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (---.tz.ru)
Date:   04-11-06 02:45

I did not not much understand – you did deport it a money or no? If it deceived you - your anger is then clear. )) If it is not – not caught is not by thief ))) I think cheat – lazy men which laziness to ride in other country to the girl or change its plans. )))

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (---.tz.ru)
Date:   04-11-06 02:51

Amusing – there are such men ))) which believe
I do not ask never a money from men with which correspond – this foolishly. I respect itself. But I and do not renounce the gifts – given a present by the good men from the net heart to me.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.cmbrmaor.covad.net)
Date:   04-11-06 05:42

Asking for money for expenses that do not exist and for a trip that will never take place is not asking for a "gift". It is an attempt to obtain money under false pretense, which is a fraud and as such is a criminal act.

So long as any scammer takes the time to write to me, I will reciprocate the favor by taking the time to post the scammer on as many web sites as I care to do so.

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (125.244.115.---)
Date:   04-12-06 03:59

You have not sent money to the girl, she has not deceived you. I would not judge that she scammer. You gave the first to her an occasion to ask money - you did not promise to arrive to her country and you gave hope that she will arrive to you. ))))))))))

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-12-06 04:24

Huh? If one avoids being a victim, this means that no crime was attempted?

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   04-12-06 04:45

:):) Poor James! And that is all

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   04-28-06 12:00

James; as to your post of 4-11 are we to understand that you are beligerently torturing members at other websites as well as this one??
To echo both Smiling and Angel in loud accord, poor you,... you without a doubt need to seek some professional help.

As to 4- 12 post, I wonder do you wander through central park with dollar bills hanging out of your pockets after midnight just to see if there is any potential crime out there that you might be avoiding. ?? - Hanging the sign around your neck that sez "Please Rob Me" is just a little over the top.

It's obvious that you are a man on a mission, but why?? I'll bet you have never been scammed and promise you will never discover a successful relationship here or any of the other sites you have "gifted" with your presence on line. Why are you here or there ?? It cannot be for our benifit.

Sgt. Friday

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:08

Why are you so juvenile about this? The net is a place to share information. If you are not interested in something, can you just move on to something that does interest you rather than post a rant like this? Take your meds....get a life.....see a professional......or just pound sand, it is all the same to me.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:37

Dear Sherlock; - I think Billy "S" said 'Use what language you will, a man can say no other than what he is.' - I'm pretty sure he also is credited with " Methinks thou doth protest too much." - Given your limited faculty I doubt that you'll be able to comprehend this, so let me lay it out a bit more simply.

RE-read this post of yours and apply it to yourself and we'll be all through.

If anyone had appeared "obsessive" here in Forum, it is certainly not me.
Refer yourself with ( I know impossible to expect from you ) any semblance of an open mind to the last line of your 4/11 post -..."I will take the time to post the scammer ON AS MANY SITES (as many times,) AS I CARE TO DO SO
( no matter what, and no matter what anyone else thinks or wants to hear)" Like you admit, you don't give a poop about anyone here and of course, understand that you can post to your hearts content without anyone being able to do a thing to stop you. So to finish with Billy boy
quotation - "Turnabout is fair play." -

Sincerely, - Both- Starsky and Hutch

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:42

:) calm down.......breath deeply........think nice things.....or have a stroke...it is your choice

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:59

Worlds Greatest Detective; You are absolutely right about one thing, at least,.. ( which I observe as being unusual.) It is entirely my choice.
You have made clear your course of action and continute to disregard, as you again example here, others rights to excercise their own simmilar perrogatives. Why do you think that is anyway ?? Do you have some special privledges the rest of us are unaware of ?? - Lord knows you feel as though you have found some special calling. Who's doing the calling ??
If you 'hear voices' they do not belong to me nor anyone here that I know of. -... Do you have a dog,.. uknow, cuz the Son of Sam had a dog,.. and he heard voiced too.

Dirty Harry

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 13:11

really, seriously, Lorentz.....

"You have made clear your course of action and continute to disregard, as you again example here, others rights to excercise their own simmilar perrogatives."

huh?

Do you mean that I have suggested that you (or anyone) not post? Here, there, anywhere?

huh?

Feel free to answer or to not answer........

:)

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 13:37

Magnum P.I. - Thank you especially for allowing me to "feel free to answer, or not" - when you must be aware you grant me nothing I do not already possess, and this further indicates the mind set that you overtly display, and I have taken objection to.

As my lunch break ends, so we must continue this later, should you choose. In the interm you might want to CONSIDER, ( as in the affirmative action of excercising consideration for others,) - re-reading any of my initial posts, or the multiple other posts of your fellow members, OR the multiple threads started to drive home the point TO YOU personally ( in a nicer way than I perhaps,) that you have gone a bit overboard, and have been single mindedly recalcitrant in responding positively to any of these hints.

Your subject is of interest, but all things in proportion. Hogging up every line on this page is ridiculous, no matter how large the problem. - Let's face it, it is only part of the issues facing or involving those interested in being here for the right reasons. Victoria man admitting his victimization is important, just as calling to the attention of others known criminals is. It is however a completely negative aspect of this process and should not, in any reasonableness comprise the greatest number of threads on this site.

I hope you will consider perhaps the suggestion of a more "consolidating"
posting method, and I assure you those who are interested will read. As it stands, I imagine if you do choose to review some posts, your actions are shutting people off completely and this is most certainly not appropriate. Please, punish the scammers, but not your fellow members as you presently seem unconcerned that you definately are.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-02-06 00:48

IN Retrospect; I would bet that Pet Detective James, may have had a stroke, does take meds, is seeing a "professional"- actually enjoys pounding sand and has no life.

James, I await your proof to the contrary or will accept that my wager is won in absolute terms as being completely true and accurate.

Sincerely, YFN Analyist.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   05-03-06 06:31

"L", I agree with James - "take your meds....get a life....."

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-06 11:59

"E" - Your rehashing of the Cheap Detectives witty comebacks is certainly a post well spent. - Are you perhaps related at all with one another ??

- Well, if there is a further than photographic family resemblance, it is that in both of your efforts in posting here in Forum, your like and kind reaction to the fact that I refuse to appologize for disagreeing with either of you, and the fact that you find this intolerably frustrating and both digress to simple minded poo slinging immediately, as you exhibit the limits of your intellects. These things are absolutely held in common by you both.

As it applies here, it would be apparent to everyone that you would have never sided with Quasimodo in this thread, as that would directly conflict with what both Smiling and Angel have expressed. NEVER would this have taken place if you were not more focused, not on the thread, or post, but simply on tracking me down at every opportunity and attempting to throw your insults around. - There is no excuse out of this one. - Your post here is only to attack me personally and has nothing to do with the subject the commentary or any agreement with anyone about anything.

YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.