New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Diana 45825 is a Scammer

Author: James  (---.cmbrmaor.covad.net)
Date:   04-12-06 05:07

And a very good one! This scammer has had an email sent to me from the "travel agency" that lays out "her" airline travel. I also received an email from the scammer that has a "photo" of the visa. As good and as innovative as this all is, there are still problems:

Only a phone call from Condi Rice could get the US embassy in Moscow to issue a visa with 3 days notice. And the photo on the visa was clearly inserted into the jpg file.

The locator code given in the airline reservation can be checked - and of course it does not exist.

Reply To This Message

Re: Diana 45825 is a Scammer

Author: James  (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date:   04-12-06 17:12

A follow up - I should have mentioned that the letter from the 'agency' included a request for funds $300 something. Shortly thereafter I received a letter from s/he as the'lady' explaining that the agency would contact me shortly. Of course s/he was very reluctant to ask for money, but s/he had already spent $200 for the visa and $300 towards the airfare, but needed another $300 for the ticket. And s/he wanted to be with me for two weeks so much!

If this scammer finds someone who does not understand that any message regarding a trip to the USA is a certain sign of an attempt to scam, the excitement of being just a few days away from an actual meeting could well lure the mark into sending the funds - and then standing around the airport waiting for the lady to clear customs after the flight arrives. And the wait will be a long one, as although the scammer did use real flight numbers - as I said before, the reservation code given by the scammer does not exist. So the scammer hopes that the rube is so excited as to not think to check the reservation because everything about the travel itinerary looked so real.

As I believe P.T. Barnum once said, never give a sucker an even break.

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (---.koreabusplaza.ru)
Date:   04-13-06 00:41

I can say one thing is not the good swindler if he has admitted so much silly mistakes)) But likely men were before you very trustful.

Photo most likely artificial. The real mistress of it the photo only is a pity to me. Probably she at all does not know that her photo use.

I know the fact when the man from Switzerland and the woman from Russia wanted to get married. The man has found a photo of the woman on a site scammers. The woman was innocent. They have not left almost. You agree what hardly to prove the honesty to the person which lives in other country, on such big distance.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   04-13-06 10:40

for a price, there are agencies that will take care of it for you

Reply To This Message

Author: Jack  (---.Red-83-41-128.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date:   04-16-06 16:21

I new she was from the beguining she contacted me, but I follow her play awaiting her money request. It came her fly ticket from "Best travel" agency together with a visa pic and a request of 310 USD as a diference for her fly ticket she did not have. When I had made further tests as IP identification and found her profiles in other sites I wanted to report it but you already did it. Congratulations !!
I am sure that the real Diana would like to look like the girl she used for scamming.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date:   04-16-06 17:09

Hola Jack, Gracias.

And I had hoped that she really did love only me!

The person behind this scam maybe a man - see the headers of the emails received and you will probably see "Seyerge". I received another message about this in another scam reporting site. This fellow appears to quickly dump the photos as the scam is exposed and move to a new 'girl'.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-18-06 21:39

well, I got this e-mail, interesting!!!

Dear Gentleman!

My name Yulia Wilson, i am owner Dating Agency www.russianbridesweb.com
I decided to do this step, because i was very shocked when i was reading some mails in e-mail box marmalpet@gmail.com Katya Dmitrieva.
She is a member on my site ID 1083
I am afraid to disappoint you, but i would like to inform you Katya is absolute Scam. I can't imagine it is her job to send many mails every day and asking men to send her money different ways. If you still corresponding with her, please stop to write her, she is a monster. I know you is very upset or angry about her now. Many men are fallen in love to her or sent her money by Western Union. I want to give you her e-mail address and her password , you can go to see who is she?

E-mail marmalpet@gmail.com
password 1478963215

It is russian mail box, but do not worry, i will help you, you need to type before www.gmail.com , you can see russian google, first place it is login type there marmalpet next is her password type 1478963215 and click Enter or "go".

When you will be inside mail box look at the left side it is menu, do you see line with Star
Under the line with Star click there and you will see all mails ( today 554 ) which she was sending every day to you and other men.

If you click on 5th line under line with Star, you will see received mails. You can see how many Dating Agencies she was signed up and please, i would like you inform some Dating Agencies if you met her there or saw her profile there.
I would like we all together stop her and i wish to put her in jail.

Please, Do not write her right now angry message, i know your emotions, but lets we wait 3 days to give all men chance to see her e-mail box. If she will have some bad mail, she will change her password.

In some her e-mails i read her address postal index 420000, Russia, city Kazan, Glavnaia street 47/21 Katya Dmitrieva, i found her number of passport 1478963215, but i think it is fake. She always said she doesn't have home phone number, but in my site i have her home phone 2365987, it is just phone without any code, but i am not sure if it is right too. Her DOB March 5 , 1981.

If you know how to put her in jail, please use all this information, that i send to you and lets all men together and some Dating Agencies to help each other to fight with this incredible spam.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.cmbrmaor.covad.net)
Date:   04-19-06 05:17

Andy, thank you for posting this.

I did look at this person's mail account. It appears that a number of messages have been deleted. I wonder how long it will take the scammer to realize that his/her email account security has been breached. I did not do any mischief myself that might give the person a clue as to what has happened.

But even with only 3 messages in the outbox, each message was to a different mark and each message professed love for the mark.

In Nigeria internet scamming is, essentially, a full time profession for many folks. So it is in Russia and other places in the former Soviet Union as well. But in Russia the basic scam targets the male hormones vs. the money scammers of Nigeria is simply appeal to any person's, male or female, greed.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-19-06 06:46

she wrote me, I answered, but I don't believe, I corisponded any more than that, not my type of girl anyway

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   04-29-06 04:59

This is a thread that shows interested participation and contribution from the members. - Unlike most regarding this material. Perhaps this could continue on as the "Scam Thread," so that those who on occassion have something to say or want to read about it will know where to come.

As it is however, this thread has begotten the offspring of a new separate thread on the same entity, who has not been on this site for more than two weeks. It appears that James feels that his expressions are the only ones that need to be voiced, so on each occassion of an idea passing through his head, begins a new thread.

Look to the day in the not too distant future that all threads on this page will be about scammers only. It's not too far off, and is this what Forum is all about ? I certainly hope not.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.