New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Whether the marriage contract between Russian girl and foreign the man is necess

Author: Angel  (---.koreabusplaza.ru)
Date:   04-13-06 00:26

I know that many Russian women do not do it. We in Ukraine and Russia are not brought up thus. But then we bite the elbows when there come surprises from foreign men. The American women for example it is in this respect cleverer than us. They think of the future of future children at once.

Nobody can be confident the other person on 100 %.

Reply To This Message

Re: Whether the marriage contract between Russian girl and foreign the man is necess

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   04-13-06 10:37

"pre nups" (smile), in most cases ir only make more money for the Lawyers, and make it easer for the "divorce", da. but sometimes protect the children

Reply To This Message

Re: Whether the marriage contract between Russian girl and foreign the man is necess

Author: Angel  (---.koreabusplaza.ru)
Date:   04-14-06 00:30

I have not heard the normal exact answer - it is necessary to do it whether or not? If the man normal then why he is afraid for "millions"))) the Woman leaves for the another's country and almost to the another's person (I do not think that 3-4 real meetings can be learned what person at a household level). She has the right to insure herself and children or it is perceived by men as greed)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   04-14-06 07:00

Well, Angel, I believe in the begining, the idea for this was concived to prove a point between the man and woman, that neather one was interested in the others wealth, or lack of it.
So with all the problems of wealth, taken care of, the only thing left is the real "love" or the lack of it (smile).
I guess the real answer is there "real" love to start with, between the Russan woman, and the forigon man da!

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   05-20-06 03:38

You are right in the reasonings

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-06 03:39

I meant opinion Andy

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.united.net.ua)
Date:   05-21-06 01:03

thank you Toni (smile)

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-21-06 07:55

The man can think, that him want to use, in fact he knows the woman also poorly and is not confident her motivation. It would be more reasonable to learn each other better. Conversation in messenger (MNS, Yahoo).

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-21-06 22:53

I believe that the prenuptial agreement is rarely in use in America--only by people who are very wealthy,and very protective of what they call "their own assets". The man and woman determine what assets they have before marrying,and make an agreement on how these assets will be divided if there is a divorce. There are men who have lost much from women who only came to the US to get a green card. This is not exclusive to you ladies from FSU--so please do not feel offended. This may happen no matter where the woman is from. I should have signed one when with my girlfriend years ago--because we planned to be married,and as hindsight is 20-20 as we say,I was more concerned to leave the relations with my mental health than with any of the assets. I lost everything--even my pretty Aussie dog and the beautiful truck I owned,along with everything else. I left with my sanity,but for years after,there was a need for particular assets which I should have kept ( like my tools!!!??) which she argued to keep-- and I let her keep,because the strain of the arguing over material posessions was killing me. Most AMericans know that when they are married or not--everything becomes what is called "community property" after a certain amount of time. So you also divide property if you live with the woman for 2 years. SOme states say 1 year is enough to be considered "common -law married".

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-24-06 22:54

But it is more pleasant than nothing to divide and live happily in love and understanding

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (193.26.13.---)
Date:   05-26-06 03:43

All truth passes through 3 stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. ))))

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-21-06 22:47

I really like Angel`s post above,so I am dragging the history out of the dusty vaults of the ND forum. Maybe Angel will dust off her broom and decide to come out and play a little? I think the mean guys are gone now.....

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.