New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Diana 45825 Update - Where the photos come from

Author: James  (---.cmbrmaor.covad.net)
Date:   04-27-06 10:42

I found an interesting site, all in Russian, where at least one scammer lifted photos. See www.krasa.ru and specifically www.krasa.ru/gallery/7958/frame.htm and then look at Diana in the scammer page here.

Reply To This Message

Re: Diana 45825 Update - Where the photos come from

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   04-27-06 11:13

Detective Inspector James; Since you've been averaging about a thread a day since your membership has started, I was thinking that you might begin to taper on this. You have not. Your thread of more than two weeks ago already crucified Ms. "D" #45825, I figured this should put her to rest for you. You have chosen NOT. How dead is dead ? - and have you ever heard the term " OVERKILL" ???

Our hero has discovered the origins of the beast !! Yeah !! Are you getting paid for this or instead looking for some sort of award ?? - UMM Daah - Photofile.ru along with a bunch of others is a great source, along with nearly every other dating site on the web if you are looking to steal some photos of various women and get into the scamming biz for yourself.
If this is not your intent - just give it a rest because you are being ridiculosly obsessive and BORING. If you can't ferret out something positive to say, about,.... anything,.. better to say nothing and give it a rest.

Consider that if you at least take me to task for making this post, you will have talked about a new subject, in some sense anyway, for the first time. I look to your reply. Peferably on this same thread, no need to start a new one.

Who Ya Gonna Call ? ... SCAMBUSTERS !!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-27-06 11:25

Just something I found interesting, and as there are many other photos there for scammers to swipe I decided to make it a new thread. If you like this or do not like it, I really have no reaction either way. If you think it is boring, oh well, you read it and you responded.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 11:25

Van Hellsing; As is your truly remarkable style, it is more than redundant and wasteful of space, for you to in your response, simply restate what I make clear in my post and others have already been painfully aware of for some time, which is the obvious fact that you could completely care less and don’t give two piles of monkey poo about anyone else that reads or shares Forum with you. Your brilliant reply, expressed with pride, your example of demonstrating that of course no one can force you to do anything,( which of course goes without saying,) as if you were in pre-school, - leaves no doubt that you are absolutely irrepressibly inconsiderate. What’s the matter, - didn’t your mama ever teach you to play nice with the other children ??

Be clear that I consider your subject to be fascinating. In the short expanse of several weeks, 75% of the threads that this page is capable of holding, all have some form of “Scam” in their title. Half of these are yours alone. Keep up the pace and the entire page will be only yours, alone, in no time at all. Don’t worry about me, I’m just getting warmed up in posting to you, so I’m looking forward to having some fun. You present a nearly endless amount of material to ridicule.

Personally, I think every reader should take the time to look at the scammer list under Diana, and notice that all three are superstar sexy well merchandised glossy blondes who all are Less Than Half Your Age. – I wonder, do you usually offer to send a box of candy in your first email or a wallnetto ?? Geriatric Pervs have no chance at successful interaction, in much the same way as guys with no dough run no risk of getting scammed. After scraping together your membership, everyone should understand that your Mc Carthyesque Salem witch hunting at least gives you something here with WITCH to occupy your time. That it may be at the expense of their majority and done in total disregard for their equal opportunity to enjoy, should not bother anyone at all, Don’tchathink ?? - What am I saying,??.. of course you proudly do not think.

Sincerely, I. Triedtogiveyouahint. ( A Greek Name )

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:09

As Harpo Marx once sent by telegram to his brothers: NO MESSAGE

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:21

Inspector Clouseau, - Since you were probably around when the alleged crime took place, - did he ask for money in this telegram ?? If you had any evidence, I could probably look it up in the archives of the N.Y. Times, cuz no doubt you would have taken a twelve page ad to let everyone know that his request was illegitimate.

Sincerely, Lt. Columbo.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:23

You are a very angry man...........hope I have helped you lower your blood pressure a point or two.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:48

Scotland Yard would be proud to have you. Brilliant deduction and remarkable conclusion as always. You do not fail to disappoint, and I very much thank you for your concerns regarding my health. Consider if nothing else, you have been able to string together more than one sentence without sounding like Jack Webb or once saying the word
"SCAMMER" - I'm on my lunch break, and guess what, tomorrow is Saturday, and quite frankly, I can type faster than you. Who is controlling whom and who is getting angry ?? The answer is obvious to perhaps everyone except you.

I look forward to your next posts and of course multiple scam threads.

Sincerely, The Beverly Hills Cop.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 12:56

I intend no insult, maybe it has seemed that I have. You, on the other hand.....

Oh well, it really is not important.......

However I will get serious here, just this one time.

As this is a match-making site, if any lady is here reading these posts, I suggest that you seriously consider if you are interested in a person such as our Lorentz who has a serious anger management issue.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 13:14

Inspector H. Perot; Further amazing conclusions, - how is it the N.Y.P.D. may have overlooked you or been able to get along without your conscripted services ?? Since I only correspond with scammers, I doubt that your assessment will set me back any, - I mean who knows how it might appear after computer translate to Russian ??

Irrespective of this, I am impressed by what a multi-facited individual you are. Besides being a dedicated crime fighter, you apparently have some experience in the arts of both mental science and true compassion. You express concern for my health and then further have diagnosed a defect in my social interaction skill and interpersonal relationships. You are amazing.

Thank you for getting serious, even if for only the one time. - Since I have totally not yet gotten there, but merely engaged in some mordant exchange, which you should probably not list as being one of your talents,
this would indicate that I have lots of fun to look forward to.

Sincerely, one of the Hardy Boys.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 13:23

thank you

I will let it rest now. I am comfortable that the average, rational person can read through these posts and decide for his / herself as to what value, if any, this little corner of the web offers.

post again if you need to have the last word

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-28-06 14:22

Charlie Chan; Thanks again for allowing me the privledge of being able to enter my words here. I am most appreciative of having your permission.

If I had observed any concern on your part for the "average, rational person" who is a member here, we would not be so engaged in you attempting to defend your untennible position.

If this obsession of yours was appropriately confined to "just this little corner" of even this forum, let alone the web, again you would not have to have expended any energies destracting you from your dedicated persuit of all the evil doing scam persons.

In direct conflict with what you seem to express to me here, I have every intention of allowing you the last word, just don't start another thread about it. - If you actually have anything of value to express, outside of your upset with me that I have pointed out what you already have been told by others, and express that you could give two poops about, address your response to my email. Your responses here are transparently crafted to save face, which by now you should know would be impossible to do.

You have the last word. - and leave it here. -

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sam  (---.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net)
Date:   04-28-06 17:33

I had given up posting on a forum flooded with these “scammer” threads, which more than anything else reflected the maladjusted nature of the posters starting these "scammer" threads, but I will come aboard once more to say this: James Bond has found his niche, an outlet for his unfulfilled and misrouted social needs. Since James invited the rest of us to judge his posts, I will say the following: though he has been polite in his posts & probably is nice in many respects, he has no clue how we view a man who is spending precious hours of the last few years of his youth futilely and obsessively “exposing” scammers he cannot ultimately stop. He lacks the ability to recognize that a forum is for people with a common interest; or he cannot see that the common interest of this forum is not an obsession to indulge in the minimal satisfaction he finds risk-free. I have a saying my friends like: “Winners find satisfaction where they should, losers find it only where they can.”

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-29-06 04:01

Sam, As I am aware that your posts have been the most popular and considered to be the most positive and well respected, especially among the female members here, as they have received the most compliments. It is my sincere hope that you will continue to contribute here in Forum, not only just for those who actively participate, but for I am certain the greater number of individuals who simply review these threads from time to time while they are on this site. As you are an experienced traveler and very familiar the the F.S.U. in all aspects of current conditions, culture, economy etc. - I would think that your future value to those who may have serious interest and questions is of the highest value. As to whether our in house detective has intended to modify his modus opperandi, which I most seriously doubt, and hope that irrespective of his potentiall behavior modification that you continue to appear here and interact as you have been.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-02-06 00:31

As an update: - Proud of his rapier wit beyond reason, our protector at large, decided to take his # 3, 4, & 5 posts from this new thread, and repeat the exact same tripe on another new thread, - just to "show" us that he can. I am actually surprised he didn't repeat the process one or two times more just for effect. ( I get the impression that he is not pleased with me at all. I mean, how dare I disagree, or be so bold as to banter back and forth at all with HIM. )

If there is any better way to illustrate his purpose and priorities are not as he so states, I can not concieve of what that might be. At the expense of others, this individual is only concerned with satisfying his need for attention and own personal agenda, and nothing more. All his ridiculos posturing and various mascinations were just the vehicle and his excuse for excersizing his disruptive negativity.

Take a moment to access his profile and sneak a peak at his photo #2.
This is a face for radio that even his mother couldn't love, and may allow for clearer perception of his reasons for being so active here in this Forum.
( I don't think he has ever had many friends, and the photo shows at least one possible factor in this hypothesis. )

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   05-03-06 06:32

Lorentz, don't forget - a clever judges about person with their thoughts, silly judges from their looks (photos).

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-06 12:21

"E" - Nice to see that you have responded again to the subject at hand and have "no interest" in my posts.

If your 'Confucious-like-Quote' is valid by any measure as to thoughts or looks, - off hand I would submit that for both you and Quasimodo in either regard the judgement remains the same.

Sincerely, YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-06 12:38

Sam, Elena, thank you for your posts. Sam, my apology to you, I do appreciate that you have posted politely as well. Regarding your criticism of content of posts, it has appeared to me that posts regarding scammers in a forum of a web site where numerous scammers troll for marks is appropriate. But your polite comments are noted and acknowledged - and as no scammers seem to be coming after me now it is a mute point at this time.

Elena, another thank you. It was silly of me to respond to Lorentz with anything more than "ok, thank you for reading my post".

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-06 14:36

Quasimodo; - When you're right, you're right. It was silly of you. - What a surprise to here that no scammers are "coming after you now". ( As opposed to,... at any other point in time in the past ?? ) - Troll away I's say. - Also, if you might have a sec., look up how to spell ____ point, and while there, read about the meaning and then apply it to your future expressions of genius - and we should be all there.

YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.226.---)
Date:   05-05-06 04:04

I have seen Photo2 of James - very good. Don't flatter to you, Lorentz, you are not more handsome.:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-05-06 05:38

"E" - Everyone has seen photo one of you, and you are in no position to speak. As you have however, ( surprise - surprise !! ) I am sure that Quasimodo will be happy to hear that he has a fan that is not a scammer.
Or,.... are you a scammer .... ??

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.