New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-13-06 13:07

‘Deign-riya’ – Thank-you for your refusal to explain your “Dammi from Africa” post for the Forum folk here. The fact that you do not deny it, shifts any burden of proof off me and onto you. If, in any more foolish endeavor than the action itself, you had attempted claim that it was not you who made the post, I would have been obliged to prove otherwise. Your lack of denial, eliminates making any effort on my part, and now either places the guilt directly on you or obligates you to demonstrate that you did not do it, which we both know would be impossible. If there might have existed any shadow of a doubt as to your devious exercise, you have now eliminated it for sure and for certain.

Thank-you also for your new-found “genuine” concern as to how I might appear to others, but your overtly transparent attempt to avoid further embarrassment, that only you are responsible for bringing on yourself, - with your unwarranted condescending commentary, over inflated sense of self , and clearly unmerited feelings of superiority,
most especially of intellect, have already been “outed” for everyone to see. The depth of stinky cheese you have illustrated with your Africa post is an astonishing record low that few readers here will soon forget.

Understandably in light of this, if you have decided that you don’t want to play anymore, please try to remember that I did not want to interact so in the first place. Only your propensity for unsolicited rude reply and conceited, self- absorbed negative attitude, came to involve me at all. If you have thrown in the towel, I think that it is a good time to move on from such negativity. I do not expect that you have gained anything from our encounter, self-styled “student” that you portray, so I will leave this, ( or return if you choose, but would rather not, ) with an observation. It has to do with an earlier post on this thread where you explained that you are ‘not just a pretty face.’ – Well, I think you are absolutely wrong. I would consider that you have shown the folks here that you are “pretty.” Pretty rude, pretty strange, pretty mean, pretty disgusting, pretty stupid and pretty apt to stay that way.

Viking

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.