New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-10-06 21:33

Darya; Perhaps some explanation would be in order. Is this something that you have responded to ?? - As long as you have forwarded no vital information and, of course, NO MONEY, - the best way to uncover a scam is to play it out and see what "they" send you next. Odds are that they will sooner or later message you something that will hang them by evidencing some illegitimate request. After this happens, posting it and making a report will be of even more fun and greater satisfaction for you. It may also be of help to those who perhaps gullible enough to fall for it, assuming of course that it proves to be a scam.

If ( good luck ! ) - it is the "real deal" however, please be sure to share the news of your good fortune with the readership here, while being extremely wary of various solicitations that perhaps may be made by some of the less scrupulous persons. Of course, if you would have the opportunity under this scenario, - I would hope that you might allow me to personally discuss my anticipated new found flexability regarding my rules regarding me not interacting with an individual as young as yourself. I have no clue why as to date I have made no attempt to contact, or message you in any way. What was I thinking ?? Have you done something different with your hair since your last post, because, I have to say that I find myself much more attracted to you than I recall being at any previous time.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-10-06 23:37

I also got one of these today. It said I won 900,000 dollars. I will gladly treat all my forum friends to a trip to Vladivostok!! I have a very good friend there who is the best travel guide in that area! Oops! Except you,dear Darya. You will be going to Disneyland!! In a new BMW!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-11-06 04:19

Blaine, - I think you have been re-classifed into the "ninnie, duffer and
nincompoop" category. - I thought Russian women had sympathy for and no belief that scammers were a serious problem. - I have learned several new things here.

Well Darya, I guess this means I'll just have to stick with my rule of not interacting with anyone near to your age group. - Come to think of it, maybe you should do something different with your hair. - Just a thought.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-11-06 09:58

Dear Jobseeker,

We are hoping to provide you with a competitive offer and there is one thing we ask of you: to be a fully committed person in doing this job as there is no room for any mistakes or miscommunication.

The job that we have available for you is one of a collaborator that will be receiving and cashing checks that are made out by our customers and from which you will deduct 10% commission each time you cash a check.

What you need in order to be eligible for this job:
- Loyalty in this new line of work;
- A pre-established bank account and knowledge about how to use it (we do not need any kind of info regarding your bank account);
- Access to the internet and a small amount of free time every day including weekends in order to check your e-mail twice per day.

If you decide that you need more information our staff will send detailed information about the contract which you must sign in order to get started. Starting with the first month of work you will receive a fixed salary of $900 at the end of every month. We reserve the right to keep you on probation for the first month, meaning that we will decide at the end of the first month whether you will be a permanent employee or not.
It is very important for us to know how willing you are to work for our company. Also, we are keen to know about your skills in contacting other people and above all we are looking for candidates that are ready to work and seek to self improve all the time. Our company just started this program and we need personnel, loyal to our company and our program. We believe that we represent an excellent opportunity for everybody, a chance to start a new career without much knowledge but with great perspectives. Even if you are not willing to grow with our company this still remains an excellent opportunity for those who need a temporary or a secondary job.

We are very confident that you will make the right decision and hope to hear from you soon.

IMPORTANT:
-You must be over 21 years old.
-U.S. citizenship.

If you meet these conditions please contact us by replying at this e-mail address to receive a Representative Contract and detailed information about this job.

Thank you,

I thought I would submit this---because this seems to be the money room for lottery wannabes. This mail came to me just today!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (193.26.13.---)
Date:   05-11-06 12:05

Hi

Yes, the goods through the TV, millions through e-mail are a fairy tale for the big boys and girls))) Scammmers use our greed - I shall enclose at all much, and I shall receive much much))) interestingly many people eat this free-of-charge cheese in a mousetrap?)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-11-06 12:49

“D” – Understandably apparent that your facility for English was insufficient to allow you any appreciation for mine or Blaine’s FRIENDLY interjection of levity. Addressing someone personally, and then asking them to not take it personal is about as ignorant and useless as the day is long. I thank you for taking the time to review my profile, I hope you enjoyed the photo’s. Already both well aware and comfortable with my birthdate, your sharing that it matches your fathers, from any perspective, - after doing the math, only makes a strong statement for staying in school and more effective forms of birth control. You embarrass yourself by making it obvious that you harbor some deep issues of prejudice and bigotry. For someone with so large a forehead as yours appears to be in your photo, I find this surprising. – OR – in other words:

En jeu d’ esprit y jeu de mots, - Axiomatically, your plebish, charlatan, fathoming of the aforementioned’s extraneous vernacular, unmistakably amicable tutelary caprice, has, - as a derivation of your paranoid mis-elucidation, effected your metaphrasic promulgation of malevolent self- avowment. Predilection for anathematic invective, is demonstrative of inadequate ‘savoir-vivre’ and renders you devoid of any measure of
‘savoir-faire.’ Your repugnant supercilious priggishness regarding some consanguine
nometry, evinces the puerile misanthrope that you epitomize.

Satis Verborum

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-11-06 13:04

My friend Lorentz,Darya is a great friend to me and to the forum. Darya has the best intentions here,and the greatest wit. But she can also be an incredibly fierce opponent with the written word,as she has a superior knowledge and grasp up on the english language-better than any woman I have ever encountered from Russia. Careful,careful,careful!!! I would not want her to be angry with me ever!!! ANd I would never give her reason,unless mistakenly I was being foolish. Gulp!! I have said too much already,maybe I will take my leave early!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-11-06 17:24

Well Blaine; You know,.. I think that I’d worry a bit if you and I were to agree on absolutely everything. Some difference of opinion is healthy and I can’t imagine that you feel otherwise. – The sole, simple key to maintaining successful co-existence is,.. at least respecting the right of the other individual to both possess and voice his perspective. With that in mind, sitting right on top of our list of what we agree to disagree upon would have to be our own personal definitions of who we label as “friends.”

“D” big forehead above is not the first time where I have observed you interact with a female member on this site and offer some clever, innocuous comment, only to get some untowardly rude remarks in reply, and then I watch in amazement when YOU apologize.
- Sorry Pard. – this looks too much like a one way street with no off-ramps for me to label it as being anything “friendly.” I prefer to recognize two way streets, that you can get off anytime you wish, but don’t – because you know you are on the right road. My further point to you is, just like I think some of these “ladies” should learn, - that if you apologize so quickly either your saying “I’m sorry” is insincere, or your initial statement was ill-advised. Just for arguments sake, I reviewed “our” respective posts above and see nothing worth retracting and most certainly no reason to mutely placate some rude little hyper-negative malcontent with bad manners and some “age” issue. Personally I think she’d better start treating her father with some more respect, as he may be the only man in her life, ever. I don’t think that it would take Nostradamus to predict that there’s an old maid in the making if there ever was one. If she understands English as well as you say, then there should have been no call for any condescending or disparaging reply from her. The last line of her post to me was ‘What did I expect ??’ - Well “D” how about a little common courtesy ??

Honestly, I see none of this in my interactions with “dating” members, just “posting” members. If I did, I suppose the interaction would be short lived, but such has not been the case, and some of these contacts seem to be as successful as it is possible to expect.
As perceptive an individual as I suspect that you are, I am in disbelief that you do not clearly see the persistent negativity and uncommon man bashing that emanates from some of these female “posters.” ( certainly not all, just some- and as you know, these same someone’s have no legitimate purpose for being on this or any date site. One particular entity was one of the most prolific scam demons in the free world.) I can’t think of anything that gets my BVD’s in a bunch quicker than somebody peeing on my head while they’re telling me “it’s raining.” – Above,- “Don’t take it personal” – after I have been “personally” addressed and she has gone to the trouble of looking up my “personal” profile to comment on her “age” hang up, as if it was my “personal” problem.
( Which, by the way I had already inadvertently discussed, - so,.. how useless was that ?)
My “fave” format is “exsscyouss pleece, eenglishh nott soo good-ski – entendd too ensullt U.- U veery faatt ande ughelee , Braha, hah, hah, hah!! – Soo sorry, nott mean too offend.” - My point is that it is not the insult at all that is even bothersome, it is the fact that they attempt it – out of the blue, without provocation, and COUNT on the fact that you will back off.

So,.. – as to your “friend” – in all serious candor I find nothing worthwhile, interesting or even remotely attractive about this individual, irrespective of age, and that was before she “spoke.” Since then, I only gage an unhappy, frustrated, ill-mannered, self-abuser that seems intent on letting everyone know how unpleasant she can be. Apparently, between her peers and parents no one has yet expressed to her that her behavior is unacceptable, and on occasion she may encounter someone who can be just as unpleasant back. – For the record, I would have been happy just leaving my cute little post where it was and gone on about my business. And honestly, if “this” required any measurable amount of energy at all, - of course it would not be worth it, - but as with Quasimodo – I had a bit of fun and hope that others had a good chuckle at the exchange. Frankly, I think you rate the opposition with much more regard than is deserving. She is using a dictionary like everyone else or her choice of “ninny and nincompoop” would not have been in her label for you. You’d have to perhaps look in a history book, but I’m pretty sure the last time those words were in common use is back when Hoover was president.

We shall see,..- and maybe we will all get lucky and just get on to a new thread.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-12-06 08:49

Double Dog Dare-Ya; - Excuse me,.. ( Yawwn,….) – sorry, - I’m bored. – THIS ?.. is your big dangerous,( yawn,) wicked, rapier come back?? – I mean thanks for your concern, but I’m more likely to nod-out than suffer even so much as some high blood pressure. Suggesting that I look to some prayer, considering that in your profile you proudly state that you are an Atheist is not going to win the crowd over for you. (yawn..) Come-on - you have already demonstrated for all that I was completely accurate in my assessment of you being a disagreeable malcontent. Now poor Blaine is already down one, and you’re making him feel worse by not living up to his warnings about you. – It looks like I’m gonna have ta help ya out here – if this is gonna be any fun for me at all. ..Hang on,.. ( yawn.)

O.K. – first you need to loose the whole “age” thing,- it’s not working for you. (Yawn)
You have some demonstratively rude comment about it on the face of your profile, and you use it in every attempted disparaging remark you have made so far. - Boreing,.. You exercise it to the point of it not making any sense.(Yawn) – Exampling your convoluted statement that ‘I should not try to impress someone of your “age” that I have a higher I.Q.’ – well, as you appear to agree that it is higher, what in the wild, wild, world of sports would make it any less, back when I was, (yawn,) your age ?? – Or more for that matter ?? This is a static measure from my understanding, and if anything, - judging by your attitudes, this quotient should start radically diminishing some time after the start of a persons third decade. – Quite frankly, I don’t think anyone “get’s” your age “obsession” anyway. There are literally hoards of women on this site that are in their mid to late thirties that are much more attractive in every way and far better looking than you (yawn,) could ever hope to be ( rotten personality aside, ) – and if someone was seeking an under thirty woman, there are some absolute knock-outs that leave you in the dust.- Maybe that’s why you’ve been getting a lot of more “mature” contacts, because they feel ‘safer’ asking for some attention from a fuggly like you as opposed to someone attractive.

Next step, you need to attack someone where it hurts them. – Not where it doesn’t. – Like with the heart attack (yawn) thing, I promise that I am in much better shape than you and run no risk of cardiac arrest,( Another Age –thing that doesn’t work.)- of course, I suppose to visualize this, the reader must accept that I might be over excited. – Well no one who has seen my posts could envision this, and I have already mentioned that there is nothing ( yawn ) about you that would excite me. If they see anything, it is only me smiling between the lines. – plus, in relative measure, I could have typed 10 such similar responses to this one, in the time it will take you to simply decipher a line or two from my earlier post. ( You’d have to prove to me that you have done so, - as I don’t believe that you have. ) ( BIG Yawwwnn !! )

As example, - if you can find something truthful to attack, this is usually the most effective measure, if done in a humorous manner. If lets just say that I wanted to pick on you, ( remembering that this is only an example,) (yawn.) – I might start with that huge abnormally prominent, high and broad cranial bone mass that is located between your eyebrows and hairline. It is very shiny and impossible to hide, assuming that a hat might fit it at all. IN complete truth, as I recall, there is a medical term for this deformity, you’d have to look it up to be sure, - but I think it is referred to as “Olympian Sincipita” – and it is a condition resulting from hereditary syphilis. Not wanting to leave this (yawn) really wonderful message and click on WEB M.D – you will have to look this up, after you’ve translated the earlier post.

- Well, - I ‘Dare Ya’ to improve before posting again. – Towards this end, I hope that I’ve helped you out a bit, so you can at least make things a bit interesting. I know that it involves a lot of time and study on your part, just to produce the very few scrawny lines that you do, so, please take your time the next time. This effort by you was beyond pitiful, and you may want to even consider asking me for a few more suggestions on how to adequately disrespect someone, prior to making your next attempt. (Yawn,…) … Just a thought.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-12-06 14:49

Dare- Ya ta - guess who - is on the short list of “suspects” here. – Waddayathink ???

Entirely too bad that you could not have come up with a photo of Magilla Gorilla.

Only because I have yet to be contacted so much as once on this site by anyone from Africa, and I have not once contacted any of them. What do you figure the odds are that the (supposed ) very first such contact would be from a brand new member, who just happened to sign up shortly after Bonehead’s profile logged on to the site today - - says she is coincidently a 26 year old (AGE !! ) female, and as her very first ‘on site’ action, starts reading through all the threads in Forum, coincidently arriving on this particular post, on this particular thread, falls uncontrollably head over heals for me, ( apparently missing or skipping the photos appearing on the previous posts on this thread, and not becoming attracted until the very bottom of the page. ) - says she immediately reviewed my profile, and in all of this excitement, is so extremely anxious to contact me that instead of clicking the box that says “email me” on the face of my profile, right smack dab underneath the photo she was so enamored with, - stops to take the time to return to Forum, - accesses her computer’s messaging device, copies my post off of this page, adds her personal message, goes back to the Forum page, opens up a new posting, copies the saved file to the blank and presses “POST.” (??? ) Shwheeuww ! - Probably her first time on line and using a computer Huh ??? -

Certain that this sounds completely reasonable, and since we all have seen posts like this hundreds of times before, if you had to determine the likelihood of either a.) – the absolutely plausible scenario described above. – against b.) Little Ms. “Dia-ri-ya” taking some valuable time from her busy schedule to make what seems to be a heck of a lot of strange misguided effort to show ??? ( What ?? ) – how clever she is, ? or what a devilish “adversary” she can be ?? - Hmmm,… let’s see, a. or b. ? – tough choice,…. um, ahh, I think,…I’ll… choose …A !!! Not even a bonehead would go to such strange lengths and be so snake-poo low as to resort to this type of subterfuge. I mean what more could someone do to evidence their true bizarre nature ? I would be like taking an add out to tell people you are a weirdo and have some severe personal problems. Of course our little Miss Superior wouldn’t do a thing like that, - would she ??

Since I do not interact with individuals of that stated age ( it could be a lie, but usually in the opposite direction if so, )- just like I have never contacted Miss Priss.- someone might like to try out that email she left and see where it leads.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.ducat.kz)
Date:   05-13-06 10:09

Lorentz, why do you always need to have any rival, adversary, opponent for your good mood (I suspect - even for your good health)?! Or you have so wonderful, patient, nice life (making you boring) that you need to be fighting with anyone here including so young and pretty girls as Darya?? Remember that you could have your own daughter at the same age and try to be more loyal, patient with every young girl. And one more, determine your own priority for yourself - are you looking for Love or Hate here?...

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-06 12:41

Don`t scare away all the zhenscheen!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-06 13:07

‘Deign-riya’ – Thank-you for your refusal to explain your “Dammi from Africa” post for the Forum folk here. The fact that you do not deny it, shifts any burden of proof off me and onto you. If, in any more foolish endeavor than the action itself, you had attempted claim that it was not you who made the post, I would have been obliged to prove otherwise. Your lack of denial, eliminates making any effort on my part, and now either places the guilt directly on you or obligates you to demonstrate that you did not do it, which we both know would be impossible. If there might have existed any shadow of a doubt as to your devious exercise, you have now eliminated it for sure and for certain.

Thank-you also for your new-found “genuine” concern as to how I might appear to others, but your overtly transparent attempt to avoid further embarrassment, that only you are responsible for bringing on yourself, - with your unwarranted condescending commentary, over inflated sense of self , and clearly unmerited feelings of superiority,
most especially of intellect, have already been “outed” for everyone to see. The depth of stinky cheese you have illustrated with your Africa post is an astonishing record low that few readers here will soon forget.

Understandably in light of this, if you have decided that you don’t want to play anymore, please try to remember that I did not want to interact so in the first place. Only your propensity for unsolicited rude reply and conceited, self- absorbed negative attitude, came to involve me at all. If you have thrown in the towel, I think that it is a good time to move on from such negativity. I do not expect that you have gained anything from our encounter, self-styled “student” that you portray, so I will leave this, ( or return if you choose, but would rather not, ) with an observation. It has to do with an earlier post on this thread where you explained that you are ‘not just a pretty face.’ – Well, I think you are absolutely wrong. I would consider that you have shown the folks here that you are “pretty.” Pretty rude, pretty strange, pretty mean, pretty disgusting, pretty stupid and pretty apt to stay that way.

Viking

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-06 15:42

“B” & “E” – Conflicted as I am in addressing the two of you in the same note, - to save
“Postage” – I’ll give it a shot. “B”reaking and “E”ntering;

“B” – I am attempting to “scare-off” no one. In fact, I think that I pre-explained myself rather concisely in an earlier post on this thread to you. For obvious reasons, “E” likes to do the ‘In and Out of Gender Dance’ – All should receive equal treatment and if not you are labeled a bigot or as being discriminatory and prejudiced, - THEN - at the most convenient time, the dance steps in the opposite direction and the equality demands are “unfair” and the individual should receive “special consideration” because she is a ‘pretty young girl.’ If not allowed such, you are then labeled a chauvinist, misogynist or a woman hater.

Well, it is my personal opinion that this dance sucks and I think you feel the same way too, but I can understand your inclination towards greater tact than I possess. As proof positive that I am neither prejudiced nor a woman hater, I try to treat everyone with equal courtesy, and if this is not reciprocated in their interaction with me, offer the same equality of disrespect in return, regardless of race, creed, religion, age, sex, or even marital status ( as with “E”.) I think I have shown that I am just as inclined to do the Western One-Step on someone such as Quasimodo as I am some female doing the Gender Tango. I consider myself an equal opportunity nice guy and operate with respect for all, - until such time as I am disrespected. Simple stuff.

Think of it this way,.. in the “unreal” world of ‘on-line’ interaction, you honestly don’t know too much about anyone. While I would guess that the entity known as Dariya may not be a bald, hairy-knuckled truck driver from Bakersfield, from all available evidence,
( you notice that her photos are extremely stale, - by several years I would guess, ) –
this individual is no more likely to be exactly who they portray than they are to be some sociopathic Transvestite from Homograd. – If you can consider the mind set that this person has exhibited in making the new membership, profile and “post” from Africa, not so very unlike Quasimodo’s new thread virtually advertising his personal attack, and then offer me some logic as to why either of these slugs should be treated differently by me, I will be shocked out of my shoes.

“E” – The immediately preceeding question is open to you to answer also. – Already knowing and accepting that you have made it your life’s work to follow me on every thread and offer argument and negativity. ( Considering that you stated that you found Quasimodo to be attractive to you – we know this is a big stretch, - but give it a whirl.) Judge those two particular acts and explain how I should view them as being any different or respond to them less severely. If it is not within your ability to perceive that both these individuals were way out of line, at least admit that in both scenarios it was they who opted to be condescending in their interaction first and my negativity was in response only. That they choose to escalate and continue – again only precipitated a response.

You have stated that I “always” – which I automatically stop immediately as being untrue, just like I do with “never.” - In my interactions here, I ‘hate’ no one. I frankly don’t know anyone here well enough to feel so strong an emotion. – If another member here does not want to play nice with the other children, - I really have never been able to tolerate “bullys” – or “abusers” of ANY GENDER, and in real life, as well as here in fantasy land,(where it is much easier for the bully to be “brave,”) I respond in fearless objection, - which if not viewed as a whole, appears to be unfair measure of what my interests actually are. I would much rather enjoy myself, and just “play” nicely with the rest of the kids on the playground. I have enough re-enforcement in every area, - that I know that I am capable of getting along with almost everyone and I am generally well accepted. ( Well,..- in real life anyway.) Outside of this, your expressed concern for my purposes here on this site are dismissable in your continued obtuse fashion of being completely insincere.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-06 17:13

Well,another reason why I am taking a break soon from this forum is that the people in charge have nothing to say,as usual,and I am becoming resentful of it. They could have/should have driven a stake in your mistaken ideas about Darya being the one who has posted in the name of Dammi Edum. I caught this person while she was online today. I addressed her and we interacted through IMs for almost an hour. SHe fell in love with me after about 20 minutes,and sent me her photos. SHe is a Nigerian con artist from Lagos--a hotbed of activity. SHe wants me to send her a notebook ( laptop computer ). She already wants me to marry her and give her 3 kids--1 boy and 2 girls. SHe is from Chicago supposedly so I told her I forgot the name of the big lake which is next to the city--also that I am a very good swimmer,and that I wanted to swim in Chicago`s river-which she could also not name ( and I would never swim in because it is heavily polluted). She could not or would not tell me Lake Michigan or the Chicago River. ANybody who lives within 500 miles of Chicago would know Lake Michigan-and all would also know this river,as it divides the downtown area. I also pointedly asked her about the posting above. SHe did not understand what I was asking. I asked why she wrote to you,Lorentz. This girl thinks I am going shopping and paying bills right now,and has left me a letter which names me her LOVE. I was trying to be very gentle about a bad situation which seems to be getting worse. Dammi Edum has been kicked out of this site already-so my contact with her was nothing short of miraculous. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I can honestly say that I am pleased to have met a scammer like this,because I know for 100% fact that Darya has no ill intentions towards you,and has very nobly taken her leave of this altercation. She is a good woman with a big heart. If she sees this posting I want her to know that I am very proud of her--and fond of a woman who can be so magnanimous in both word and gesture. I like good hearted and easygoing banter-but this is going too far. Elena has only tried to calm the rough waters here,and as such,has also shown herself to be unselfish and caring. There is no shame in being wrong,and if there were,I would be the KIng of Shame for the many times in my life I have been the bad guy. I am not a man with a mission of indictment. I am not mean spirited nor do I look to provoke anger from anyone. This conflict has become escalatory,and I do mean to put an end to it !! What started as a few words ( sticks and stones) has become seriously overkilled. Take a position of joy among friends and forget harsh words. Create kindness and promote understanding among people you do not know!! Let there be peace and gentle human spirit to bring good natured words back to this forum!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-13-06 20:03

I need to get the name straight--it is Dammi Edun--not Edum

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-14-06 02:38

“B”- "There is no shame in being wrong, and if there were, I would be the KIng of Shame. "

- Your title and crown remain safe.

"your mistaken ideas about Darya being the one who has posted in the name of Dammi "

-Your “investigation” uncovered nothing that controverted
the evidence I based my statement on.

"I know for 100% fact that Darya has no ill intentions towards you, and has very nobly taken her leave of this altercation. She is a good woman with a big heart. If she sees this posting I want her to know that I am very proud of her--and fond of a woman who can be so magnanimous in both word and gesture."

- BIG hearted, proud nobility !! 100% fact.

"try to be more loyal, patient with every young girl."

- “E”- Just to answer your question.

This conflict has become escalatory, and I do mean to put an end to it !! What started as a few words ( sticks and stones) has become seriously overkilled.

- Some mighty big words hombre, so to show that I’m still
- in the right spot, I’ll give you a day before returning fire.

Since “D” has thanked you for your post, - should I too ??

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-14-06 08:18

Been a blooded battered peace-ifier before,why not?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-06 10:23

Derrière-riya ( pronounced “Dairy-air-ri-ya” ) (old French ) If it somehow has seemed to you that I actually could give a squirt about anything you may have to say, I would hate to give off the wrong impression. The electronically powered toy that you now utilize to view these words, as compared to the various other, more cylindrically shaped electric toys currently strewn about your room, that no doubt smell like a hot day at Mackerel Flats, is simply a gateway to a world - devoid of substance - (similar to your mental acuity, personality, and comparative value as a human being.) - that relies on imagery to include your participation. The inescapable truth is that the device, as your window to the land of Oz, holds a far greater degree of importance to your existence than it does to mine. You are mis-impressed in dramatic fashion in considering that you and I might in some way be equal in any of this.

Irrespective of you actually being a sociopathic transvestite from Homograd, a scammer that shows up to practice her English now and again, or just another person looking to get out of where they live and to someplace that is not horrible, your activities on line are more significant for you than they could ever be for me. You’re needle must be just plain stuck on stupid for you to either perceive or attempt to portray my person as expending any great effort or involving any type of significant emotion whatsoever, let alone anything so strong as anger, hatred or ‘nincompoopiphobia.’ My activities on line, and on this site, are confined to those of simple enjoyable diversion. Certainly, I very much like where I live and am not looking to move anywhere else.

Picture my visiting here, as me taking an occasional stroll through the park to enjoy what it has to offer. On some particular visit however it may happen that a very large fresh pile of dog plop is encountered. ( NO, - as you might expect, I am not going to compare you to some huge, disgusting, steaming mound of malodorous canine fecal matter.) On such occasion, you simply make an effort to scrape off the mess and continue on with your exercise. No problem. But then in some instances, scrape as you may, the stink seems to continue on from some crevice or corner, and it is this that is likened to you. You are that nasty, greasy, vile, repulsive, stank part of a turd that just refuses to be dislodged. Nothing you can do about it, except continue on putting up with the stench. – In further analogy, it seems necessary to point out to you that no matter how long you stink, you will remain only on the bottom of a shoe, and nothing more.

So,.. continue to demonstrate your genuine self and antagonize as best you can. – You have my permission to post it all in Russian, ( this was a great idea,) or code would exhibit cleverness too. For all I know of it, you could be wishing me happy holidays. As you choose to persist, so I will respond in kind. Inferring that your frustration, anger and unhappiness is instead mine, or in any manner somehow shared by me, will not alter the fact that it is not. I am easily capable of maintaining my disrespect for you without letting it affect my interaction with others, and take it as far as you like – without ‘choking on my gall.’ – As example,- perhaps tonight while you are tea baggin daddy-o and fisting mummy, you might consider that your most recent ‘pleased with yourself’ post did nothing save to prove your strongest supporter completely mistaken about you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   05-15-06 12:34

Dear Lorentz and Darya, let live friendly and end this argument.
You went out so far from subjekt of this topic .
Who will be cleverer and ends this big shouting?I mean that will not answer.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-15-06 21:34

Amen!! As our friend and traveller Andy says

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.