New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-13-06 15:42

“B” & “E” – Conflicted as I am in addressing the two of you in the same note, - to save
“Postage” – I’ll give it a shot. “B”reaking and “E”ntering;

“B” – I am attempting to “scare-off” no one. In fact, I think that I pre-explained myself rather concisely in an earlier post on this thread to you. For obvious reasons, “E” likes to do the ‘In and Out of Gender Dance’ – All should receive equal treatment and if not you are labeled a bigot or as being discriminatory and prejudiced, - THEN - at the most convenient time, the dance steps in the opposite direction and the equality demands are “unfair” and the individual should receive “special consideration” because she is a ‘pretty young girl.’ If not allowed such, you are then labeled a chauvinist, misogynist or a woman hater.

Well, it is my personal opinion that this dance sucks and I think you feel the same way too, but I can understand your inclination towards greater tact than I possess. As proof positive that I am neither prejudiced nor a woman hater, I try to treat everyone with equal courtesy, and if this is not reciprocated in their interaction with me, offer the same equality of disrespect in return, regardless of race, creed, religion, age, sex, or even marital status ( as with “E”.) I think I have shown that I am just as inclined to do the Western One-Step on someone such as Quasimodo as I am some female doing the Gender Tango. I consider myself an equal opportunity nice guy and operate with respect for all, - until such time as I am disrespected. Simple stuff.

Think of it this way,.. in the “unreal” world of ‘on-line’ interaction, you honestly don’t know too much about anyone. While I would guess that the entity known as Dariya may not be a bald, hairy-knuckled truck driver from Bakersfield, from all available evidence,
( you notice that her photos are extremely stale, - by several years I would guess, ) –
this individual is no more likely to be exactly who they portray than they are to be some sociopathic Transvestite from Homograd. – If you can consider the mind set that this person has exhibited in making the new membership, profile and “post” from Africa, not so very unlike Quasimodo’s new thread virtually advertising his personal attack, and then offer me some logic as to why either of these slugs should be treated differently by me, I will be shocked out of my shoes.

“E” – The immediately preceeding question is open to you to answer also. – Already knowing and accepting that you have made it your life’s work to follow me on every thread and offer argument and negativity. ( Considering that you stated that you found Quasimodo to be attractive to you – we know this is a big stretch, - but give it a whirl.) Judge those two particular acts and explain how I should view them as being any different or respond to them less severely. If it is not within your ability to perceive that both these individuals were way out of line, at least admit that in both scenarios it was they who opted to be condescending in their interaction first and my negativity was in response only. That they choose to escalate and continue – again only precipitated a response.

You have stated that I “always” – which I automatically stop immediately as being untrue, just like I do with “never.” - In my interactions here, I ‘hate’ no one. I frankly don’t know anyone here well enough to feel so strong an emotion. – If another member here does not want to play nice with the other children, - I really have never been able to tolerate “bullys” – or “abusers” of ANY GENDER, and in real life, as well as here in fantasy land,(where it is much easier for the bully to be “brave,”) I respond in fearless objection, - which if not viewed as a whole, appears to be unfair measure of what my interests actually are. I would much rather enjoy myself, and just “play” nicely with the rest of the kids on the playground. I have enough re-enforcement in every area, - that I know that I am capable of getting along with almost everyone and I am generally well accepted. ( Well,..- in real life anyway.) Outside of this, your expressed concern for my purposes here on this site are dismissable in your continued obtuse fashion of being completely insincere.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.