New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Check it out!

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-13-06 17:13

Well,another reason why I am taking a break soon from this forum is that the people in charge have nothing to say,as usual,and I am becoming resentful of it. They could have/should have driven a stake in your mistaken ideas about Darya being the one who has posted in the name of Dammi Edum. I caught this person while she was online today. I addressed her and we interacted through IMs for almost an hour. SHe fell in love with me after about 20 minutes,and sent me her photos. SHe is a Nigerian con artist from Lagos--a hotbed of activity. SHe wants me to send her a notebook ( laptop computer ). She already wants me to marry her and give her 3 kids--1 boy and 2 girls. SHe is from Chicago supposedly so I told her I forgot the name of the big lake which is next to the city--also that I am a very good swimmer,and that I wanted to swim in Chicago`s river-which she could also not name ( and I would never swim in because it is heavily polluted). She could not or would not tell me Lake Michigan or the Chicago River. ANybody who lives within 500 miles of Chicago would know Lake Michigan-and all would also know this river,as it divides the downtown area. I also pointedly asked her about the posting above. SHe did not understand what I was asking. I asked why she wrote to you,Lorentz. This girl thinks I am going shopping and paying bills right now,and has left me a letter which names me her LOVE. I was trying to be very gentle about a bad situation which seems to be getting worse. Dammi Edum has been kicked out of this site already-so my contact with her was nothing short of miraculous. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I can honestly say that I am pleased to have met a scammer like this,because I know for 100% fact that Darya has no ill intentions towards you,and has very nobly taken her leave of this altercation. She is a good woman with a big heart. If she sees this posting I want her to know that I am very proud of her--and fond of a woman who can be so magnanimous in both word and gesture. I like good hearted and easygoing banter-but this is going too far. Elena has only tried to calm the rough waters here,and as such,has also shown herself to be unselfish and caring. There is no shame in being wrong,and if there were,I would be the KIng of Shame for the many times in my life I have been the bad guy. I am not a man with a mission of indictment. I am not mean spirited nor do I look to provoke anger from anyone. This conflict has become escalatory,and I do mean to put an end to it !! What started as a few words ( sticks and stones) has become seriously overkilled. Take a position of joy among friends and forget harsh words. Create kindness and promote understanding among people you do not know!! Let there be peace and gentle human spirit to bring good natured words back to this forum!!!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.