New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My new photo was pulled!

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-04-06 14:06

I guess our mysterious hosts objected to my true features being shown in my #1 photo. I think it is the rise of communism ;o)

Reply To This Message

Re: My new photo was pulled!

Author: Andy  (---.united.net.ua)
Date:   05-15-06 23:53

hello Blaine, I thought this would be as good a place to write you as any.
I see not much has changed (laugh).
Anyway, all the chatter about scamming, I just got a second mail from a young lady, who lives a few K's out of Kive, and she tried to "scam" me
that quick!!
Her words were,, IK will come to you, if you reimberse me for bus ticket,
and if we have intimet relations, that I could buy her a purse, or trinket.
I think I should turn her in to scam club, don't you (laughing).

how is every one doing?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-16-06 00:58

Well they all said Louise was not half bad
It was written on the walls and window shades
And how she'd act the little girl
A deceiver, don't believe her that's her trade
Sometimes a bottle of perfume,
Flowers and maybe some lace
Men brought Louise ten cent trinkets
Their intentions were easily traced
Yes and everybody knew at times she cried
But women like Louise they get by

Well everybody thought it kind of sad
When they found Louise in her room
They'd always put her down below their kind
Still some cried when she died this afternoon
Lousie rode home on the mail train
Somewhere to the south I heard it said
Too bad it ended so ugly,
Too bad she had to go this way
Ah but the wind is blowing cold tonight
So good night Louise, good night

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-16-06 01:02

welcome back Andy!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   05-16-06 01:10

Blaine, could you put in here your diffrent photo , with smile?You are very serious on this photo:):)

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-16-06 01:14

Oh, I have just had my best smile of the whole week!! You made me laugh like a baby who sees his daddy making funny faces!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-16-06 01:35

By request--an old photo. I do not allow myself to be photographed very often,but I will do it tomorrow for Nadya!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-19-06 07:01

"B" - Speaking of photo's that haven't been 'pulled,'- look at the number three pic on the featured member trio as you enter or exit. This one has to be a close second, if not tied with our little Forum friend for most notorious photo on the net. How could anyone miss this ?? - Who knows, maybe Quasimodo was right ?? It is now about 7 P.S.D.T. on 5/19, - let's see how long it takes the gang to make this post obsolete.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-19-06 07:34

I am not certain about her=but I know Juliet is back for the third time since I`ve been around. I have gotten so used to her that I wrote a letter to say hi, Juliet from London-Wales-Aberystywythe-Lagos. I know she is bad,but I am starting to become fond of her. I do not understand the process of accepting these women into the site. Perhaps it is all electronic? I wonder if the moderators just wait for complaint instead of simply running each woman through the scambuster. We need James back maybe?

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-06 01:40

“B” – Actually, I kind of miss the Big “O” baggin on me. If nothing else, she was an intriguing misfit. – In “retro-guess” I’m thinking that her true age is about 31 or so and she has been around the block more than just a few times. I still encounter her profiles now and again and, if all are still “run” by her, some of the shots are at least ten or more years old, and the reports on her go way back.

As I believe that she and Quasimodo were linked, in so much as her ridiculously modified photo ( If “HER” at all, as I can only state with reasonable certainty that the entity we interacted with was female, - but I have little doubt that she sure “sounded” like the individual who might be the prolific scam person,- for, - who else would post the photo of such notorious individual ??) – coincided with all the machinations and multiple threads by the caped crusader, and others. Perhaps she thought that because of this environment, she would be unmasked.

Since I had only mentioned her circumstance to one particular individual, after the length of time that had past from then, I know that she made no move because of me. Sadly, she most assuredly gave too much credit to our self appointed detective, - who by the way, I mostly found fault with his propensity to start a separate thread each time a new thought would past through his vacuous skeletal cavity.

My point in saying this is, that if you have felt the urge to correspond with the individual you mention, perhaps you could invite her to interact and contribute here in forum, to replace the one we lost. – I would forecast some interesting posts and replies.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-22-06 18:58

"B" - Have you gone yet ?? - If not I have a fun photo comparison for you. Please compare # 46056 to #49001. Both these members messaged me on site, expressing interest in exchanging emails. Notice that the first is 41, a Leo from Odessa and is divorced with a child. I emailed her ( just to see what might happen, and she sent a very nice reply, with a photo of her and her 10 year old son ( confirming her age as 41, ) - also mentioning that she uses a marriage agency ( that just happens to be on "Jim's Blacklist,")- and that the first two messages and translations are FREE - ( What a deal !! )

The second, a 26 year old Leo from Odessa, who is one inch taller and five pounds lighter than the first, I have not had the necessary desire to yet respond to. Of course, coincidentally she has the exact same email address as her older fellow Odessian. - Remarkable that two women so similar looking and alike in virtually every respect, to the point of them living in the same town, having the same email, wearing the exact same jewelry and blouse; - and will all this commonality, are so far apart in age. I'm thinking that I should reply and suggest a threesome. Whaddayahthink ???

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 00:30

Dear Lorentz, I am answering you.
!. There are a lot of marriage agencies in Ukraine, which don't have their own WEB sites and put their members in different sites.Usually such agensies are used by women,who don't have computers and don't know English. Such agensies want to get money from their members . Perhaps Leo of 41 year is a member of such agency.
2. Odessa is a big city, more than 1 millien people. It is possibly to meet people with the same names.
3. Therefore your Leos' are not necassery scammers.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 02:06

Thank you, Blaine, this your photo is much better:).

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 02:12

How nice of you to say,Gashpoza!! I think it is old and fuzzy pic,but it does give a hazy view of what I look like to a person with bad eyesight! I am hoping to attract many,many women before my time runs out here!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 02:16

Lorentz--they are the same woman Tatyana and Tanyushka. I have seen her somewhere else too--but I am not remembering where. She does seem to be trying to appeal to a broader age range,huh? And I am sure she should feel complimented by men,as she is pretty and young looking 41 year old lady!! 26 does seem more correctly the right age!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 09:18

Hi Smiling !!!! Congrat’s again on your recent nuptials and Thanks again on your recent success in helping out with a thread gone wrong. – I will admit that the post you responded to was a bit on the “grey side,” – my only thought was to have Blaine voice his humorous ‘take’ on it before he departed. ( Which, obviously he did – thanks “B”) Since your response seems somewhat less than humor filled, - after brief explanation, I will not raise the subject again. ( Since you will be now concentrating on wowing the women “B” - Scam–talk should be put completely on hold to make the best use of your remaining time. )

Surprising, as it may seem, our interpretation of the events is not so dissimilar. I get every sense that the scenario you describe is exactly correct. The young lady in question, has no English skill or computer and has made use of the agency to facilitate her internet participation. I am confident that “she” has no ill intent and is in no way responsible for either profile placed on this site. Consider also however, that this additionally means she made no review of the members profiles to select mine as one that appealed to her. – I would think that the agency has represented to her that it is I who have sought her out.

So, with no way to prove it, I am guessing that she actually exists, and is a real person, with genuine intent . – None-the-less, -someone- made these two posts of the same woman, and run no risk of her becoming aware of anything, as they translate and interpret all her incoming and outgoing communications. ( So, sadly there is not even a way to warn “her” that she perhaps might be wise to select a better agency.)

If you actually looked at the photos,.. there is no mistaking it. – By the way, most sites, if they find agencies are behind what are entered as “individual member posts,” – will wax them off their site as quick or quicker than they do an individual scammer. This is absolutely fraudulent and misrepresentational, -and exactly why this agency appears on “Jim’s Blacklist.” (Which only tracks agencies, not individuals.) Even if the balance of the interface by them is handled 100% above board, - for an interested party to pay nearly ten bucks to send, and the same to receive each and every communication between parties, -who needs to worry about scammin ?? – you have already been taken to the cleaners.

I will look to my next post or reply to be completely positive in every aspect.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   05-24-06 02:43

Lorentz, it seems to me you are gradually getting James's hunter skills, is it really so?!:)) However in other respects (general tone of your posts, remarks, support of this topic) you look just splendid and peace-loving, we will hope you further will keep it.:)

I didn't see those pics what you talk about, but find it very silly - to have the same photos with the different ages on one site. Maybe, she just wants to have fun there?:)) And, also, I don't see any success in relations with that person who has neither English skills and nor possibility to use computer. Maybe, I am wrong with it , but I think that person could be just easily manipulated by that one who has all it.

By the way, dear Nadya, we all are very glad for your successful l"ove story" and, finally, we would have possibility to see the photo with you and your husband together, like Liliya made it some time ago.:)) I am sure you will impress on some of the members of this Forum.:))

Blaine-fisher, how was your catch on your new pic? Enough for you or, maybe, you now thinking of changing it again?:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-24-06 02:59

I am going to try to change my photo just one more time,with a recent pic. I thought my time was nearly finished here,but I do not know exactly when. I do not have my purchase agreement anymore,so do not really know how soon my membership expires.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.