New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Men and women

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   05-20-06 03:04

Recently has read clause about men and women. I offer her to you.
Men like to prepare for a shish kebab.. Any business (even preparation peep) becomes interesting if it is connected to danger for the man.

Men with an ornament in an ear are better prepared for the introduction into a marriage. First, they have already felt a pain, and second, they know, that such to buy ornaments.

The output in marriage for dissolved the man is justified from the ecological point of view. In our world of men it is less, than women, - and all it is well-known, that any resource which a little, it is necessary to use repeatedly.

Men - extremely self-confident people. Some from them are so self-confident, that when watch on TV sports meets, think, that if will strongly enough concentrate, can help the command.

Men love phones with a plenty of buttons. It helps them to feel like important.

Men like to read since morning the newspaper the first. A idea that he not the very first, fatally operates on mentality of the man.

All men hate a phrase " to us it is necessary to talk about our attitudes ”.
On the average at men the body temperature is higher, than at women. If in the winter at you in an apartment it is cold, it is recommended to sleep in one bed with the man. Men are portable heaters which snore.

Women concern to clothes considerably more seriously, than men. Anybody never saw the man which would come for invited evening and in despair has made: " About, My God! I in confusion! Probably, it is better to leave. I see one more man on which the black tuxedo is dressed on! "

The majority of men hate to be engaged in purchases. For this reason departments of menswear, as a rule, settle down on a ground floor in two inches from an entrance door.

If the man has made for you a dinner, and in salad contains more than three components, consider, that at him serious intentions.

When four or the greater number of men gather, they speak about sports. When four or gather the greater number of women, they speak about men.

If the man speaks: " I shall call you " and does not call, it does not mean, that it has overlooked it to make, it does not mean, that it{*he*} has lost your telephone number, it does not mean, that it{*he*} has died. It means, that it{*he*} does not want to call to you.

To be released from the man, not having touched thus his courage, it happens uneasy. Phrases " Be cleaned away " and " I do not want you see more " can to sound as a call. If you really wish to get rid of the man, try to tell to it: " I love you... I want for you in marriage... I want to have from you children ". Sometimes they leave a smoking trace on a parquet.

Men are self-confident, because in the childhood they identify themselves with over heroes. Women, as a rule, possess a low self-estimation because in the childhood they identify themselves with a doll..

The climax at men proceeds much more ridiculously, than at women. When at the woman a climax, she gets fat and frequently it happens hot. When at the man a climax, he tries to get acquainted with young girls and to go by a motorcycle.

Men forget everything while women overlook nothing.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.