New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Managed Risk

Author: David  (---.dyn.iinet.net.au)
Date:   04-14-04 06:19

It is fascinating to learn of the level of uncertainty there is among the guys about the authenticity of their Russian correspondents.

Did we all not get warned from many internet sources that the quest for a Russian Partner would be A) Expensive (distance, travel etc)
B) Time consuming
C) Risky, with all the scammers around.

So what is different to searching for a local Partner !!!
Did we all marry the Lady after a first date ? How many dinners, movies etc did it take before we got any real idea that "she" could be the one ?
It is not reasonable to correspond for a few emails, see a few photos, dive off to deepest Russia and guarantee that EITHER one of you will instantly fall in love.
So...Manage the risk, Manage the cost and at the end of it you will have done exactly as you would with a local Lady....met, learned, studied, appraised each other, made decisions together and then moved ahead.
There is no magic to finding a Russian Wife, but it is very unlikely that you will find one after six emails or one visit.
But....after the "normal" get to know you process, which admittedly will take much time, much money and much patience...if there is no chemistry...then start again !!! It aint gonna work anyway....

Comments ??...David

Reply To This Message

Re: Managed Risk

Author: David  (---.sea1-4-5-063-172.sea1.dsl-verizon.net)
Date:   04-19-04 11:46

My feelings exactly, David. I been betrayed by every American woman I dated. And some of these were the so called "good girls". ........................ So I dont see any bigger risk in dating an F.S.U. girl.

Reply To This Message

Re: Managed Risk

Author: Jose  (---.58.2.237.proxycache.rima-tde.net)
Date:   07-24-04 05:30

In first place let me send my regards to every one!
In fact what both David say is a solid truth!
Thing is that when one dates a “local” sometimes it just happens as a causality.
When “dating” online a foreign or far way person we have a predetermination to find someone and it’s easier to have your emotions dominating your reasoning!
In fact on the “outer” world I am a pretty defensive person and I can “see them coming” miles away but gotta say also that here I’m more receptive and therefore with my jugular more exposed! It’s difficult sometimes to “manage risks” when ones heart is involved. Forum’s like this one are interesting cause of that. The possibility to exchange opinions and views with people with same similar situations.
Thanks.. and believe me… you all are being of extremely helpful to me!
Regards;
J.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.