New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 DOES NET MATCHMAKING WORK?

Author: dancer  (61.155.146.---)
Date:   04-18-04 06:28

I am always wondering if the net matchmaking service work, though i have joined in several web site dating service. i still can't consider it as a very good way to find your true love. how about you? what is your opinion about that? do you believe that you will fall in love with your net valemtine?

Reply To This Message

Re: DOES NET MATCHMAKING WORK?

Author: Elinas  (---.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net)
Date:   04-19-04 00:02

I think you are right on this matter. Though I have tried it seems like nothing lasts long enough. I have met a few people, but to get someone really interested and to keep a relationship going, it's very hard. What makes it even more difficult is long distance.
I thought this would be a good way to meet someone becuase of time restrictions on me from work, but so far it hasn't beena good experience.
Most of the ones I have met have been scams, so that is wasted time there and after so many you just decide to quit trying so hard.
Just my opinion others may differ.

Reply To This Message

Author: dancer  (218.4.103.---)
Date:   04-19-04 05:46

hi, Elinas! i am glad to get your message. i am totally agree with what you said, but my Q is when you meet a right woman at a right place at a right time, would you quit it and refuse her? even in Net. so this is a very difficult Q for all of us to answer. i hope to hear your more messages soon, and welcome other memebers join us!
Thanks!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elinas  (---.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net)
Date:   04-19-04 15:05

Do you mean, if I was already talking to someone from the net? For example I was talking to someon from the net for a long time then all of a sudden met someone in real life, would I quit?
Honestly, if I was talking with someone on the net and if it was serious, I doubt I would pay much attention to other ladies. For me, I am getting to the point in my life where I don't think it's a good idea to ruin something that is working just to test it out on something new.
I am not that old, but I don't want to keep fooling around to miss my chance of finding someone now while I am in the best situation to.
But to be totally honest, things can happen. If you meet someone and everything fits so well you can't really say..... Even though this sounds bad, it's what happens to many couples.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ultra  (---.go-online.ru)
Date:   04-20-04 04:52

DOES NET MATCHMAKING WORK?

It does work, otherwise there will not be so many dating agencies, and people who register there. Maybe this is not the best way to find you soul mate, still many people use this method for many reasons. I agree that it is difficult to fall in love having only correspondence. You first have to exchange by several letters to understand if you could be a match, than talk to each other on the phone (often), because when you talk you can hear each other’s voice, its tone, can understand emotions… And of course you should meet as soon as you understand that the time has come. You will feel it! You will feel that you are not satisfied only with letters and phone talks – you are eager to see this person, to touch him, to look into his eyes…

Reply To This Message

Author: dancer  (61.177.42.---)
Date:   04-20-04 04:59

HI,Elinas and Ultra,
you are both perfectly right. so i think we should use the most advanced tools to ......, just like Ultra said:
you are eager to see this person, to touch him, to look
into his eyes…
such as webcams and audios to make two of you fall in love deeply and fast. then what do you think of the success of webcams meeting? sometimes it is terrible and horrible for the most people.
hmmm, a problem?
:)

Reply To This Message

Author: kevin  (---.oc.oc.cox.net)
Date:   04-21-04 03:39

like any thing it works for those of us it is supposed to work for. I think it is a good way to meet new people. True love is not retricted by distance, impatience is. True love encompasses, a stead fast committment to lasting the test of time, and if distance is a factor then that as well. I think if we really know what we want, when we hear it there will be no chose but to have it, and it alone.

Reply To This Message

Author: dancer  (61.177.40.---)
Date:   04-24-04 03:57

do peopel here have any success stories or sad stories in net love? would you like to share??
:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Vince  (82.213.214.---)
Date:   06-29-04 05:43

Hello Dancer

You ask does net matchmaking work.

As has been said there are many cases where it has worked and is successful. However it is as successful as any other form of meeting. After all it is only a means to introduce us to our potential partners. And if for example you would like to meet someone from the other side of the globe - other than the net the only option is to go to that Country and try to meet people there. Not the cheapest method

However if you see someone in a bar you have the advantage of knowing that you like them physically, that they are local (r at least for that time being) and you want to talk to them. What you dont know is if they are available, you know nothing about them, and they are probably putting on a front.

Perhaps this is a generalisation - just like the internet working or not. I have met as many people through real life contacts as virtual contacts and still I have not met my soul mate.

But am I disillussioned - of course not - if you go into every encounter thinking this will be your true love, you have a high chance of being sadly dissappointed. If you go with the attitude that at least you can make a new friend - then you may be pleasantly surprised what happens.

The one thing about the internet is that it allows people to mask their true person - i have met women who look nothing like their photos (and I am sure men too) and who are nothing like they are on line. But I made some good friends anyway.

So now my problem is I have lots of friends worldwide but still not that one person.

I shall keep searching using whatever methods are available- whether successful or not - because I owe it to myself and my possible future partner to keep looking and settle for nothing less.

Best wishes to one and all and hope you find your dream

Vince

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   07-13-04 06:48

Yes, you right, internet this one of the facilities acquaintance with new people. And much more cheaply, than journeys on the whole world. ? amongst friends on internet possible will and your second half. So get acquainted, search for! And let you accompany the good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: lydia  (61.177.41.---)
Date:   07-13-04 19:17

yep, i agree too.

Reply To This Message

Author: lexusuk  (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date:   07-16-04 03:14

Seems all the mail i get are good then they give me hope tell me they love me
then later they ask for money sometimes i wonder if it is that person on picture
or just a guy sitting all day writing letters and asking for money to translate

its strange not one of them ask me to ring them or want chat on yahoo etc so seems i give up this dating thing maybe i have vacation there look for myself

i know there be some good people happy with internet dating but for me not
happen

Reply To This Message

Author: Dennis  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   07-16-04 03:42

Dear Lexusuk,

If they tell you they love you and then ask for money, then 100% they are scammers and it doesn't matter if they are a man or a woman because they are fake.

If you can have a vacation there, then you are a winner! Because that is the only way to make this internet dating/net matchmaking work. I have decided that the best way to make it work is to plan a vacation, then start emailing with nice girls from your vacation destination about 1 or 2 months before you go. Then you can do introduction on the internet and make plan to meet soon in person. I am beginning to realize this is the best thing internet is good for - to make an introduction a short time before you meet in person. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Brian  (---.w80-9.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date:   07-17-04 07:08

Dear Lexusuk
dont be put off i think the only to find way a nice girl is to be your self and talk to them as a friend dont do what most men do and talk about money
nice cars big houses because all you well get is a gold digger ive have meet a nice girl by being my self thay are not all scammers so dont give up and you will meet a great girl
best of luck brian

Reply To This Message

Author: lexusuk  (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date:   07-17-04 07:57

dennis and brian thanks for those kind words i will take both your advice just vacation when i go there alone i hope the person is ok when i get there you here bad stories but never mind i will try

thank you both

Reply To This Message

Author: Linda  (61.155.145.---)
Date:   07-18-04 08:23

Good Luck to all Guys!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.