New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My Thanks to this site!

Author: John  (63.98.81.---)
Date:   07-01-06 05:51

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the managers and employees of this site. While I have read many articles on this forum that discuss the problems and outright fraud endemic in this industry, and there are technical issues with this web site. I would like to offer my viewpoint:

Yes, there are many "scam" artists and "con" men on this site. Male and female and other (some I simply could not tell if they were male of female!), as there are on any of the Internet sites. You must simply be aware that this kind of thing happens, and this forum is a good place to read about it.

There are also many wonderful people here, male and female. I have enjoyed readin postings from such individuals as "Sam", "Andy", "Paco" and the inimitable "Blaine" as well as "Angel", "Kate", and "Yulia" (all very lovely I might add).

I have just spent a month in the Ukraine, on business unfortunately and not pleasure (smile) and have used this site as a vehicle to meet many interesting people. I have not as yet found my loved one, but...I will be going back to Eastern Europe and the Ukraine in August of this year to spend a few more months. I do believe that this site has allowed me to have open communication with many interesting people without impeding that communication with attempts to withdraw more money from my pockets! (smile)

In the end, while I have received many stories of the "cat that needs a liver transplant to survive", offers for real estate, and other, less savory offers (but interesting none the less! (smile). I have also had many heartfelt communications from lovely, sincere caring women...
As I said, I have not met my loved one yet, but I feel that I am in communication with her now...and without this site I would not be.

So, thanks again for your efforts, and my sincere sympathy to those for whom this site is not working.

Reply To This Message

Re: My Thanks to this site!

Author: Paco  (---.dyn.gotadsl.co.uk)
Date:   07-01-06 14:14

Hi John

I wish you the best in your future travel to Ukraine in August. I am doing a similar step in July because I have understood that this is the best way for a successful story, rather than waiting for correspondence and professional scam artists.

It is not my best day today because we are out of the world cup but there are other things more important than football and we are now in this road on the other side of the world. I encourage others to do the same and I will post my experiences after my travel in July.

Good luck John....and others

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   07-11-06 00:19

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE TRIPS.

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.85.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   07-13-06 04:01

John, glad to hear that you liked staying in Ukraine and liked its people...
Some time ago I worked a lot with Americans from baptist church who came here and gave great ooportunity to our Ukrainian kids to spend wonderful time in summer adventure camps. So all Americans I knew were just ausome people and friends, and children just loved them all. I think Ukrainians and Americans can easily make friends.

So next time that you come here for business, make an attempt to have some small time for pleasure things as well. There are numerous places to go, to see... and people to get acquainted with. ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (202.150.115.---)
Date:   07-16-06 03:28

I'm quite new to this site, John, but I'm glad to see you may have found what you seek here.

I must say, I'm a little jealous of your being able to get over to the Ukraine. Obviously, the best way to meet people is 'face-to-face' intheir own environment, and that's an opportunity I'm unlikely to have. It's a long swim from here ;)

Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: Sun  (202.137.217.---)
Date:   07-21-06 01:23

My dear friend John, wish you all the best in your visit to Ukraine. I hope finally, you will be able to talk to your loved one, face to face. Best of luck.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lenka  (---.netcologne.de)
Date:   08-03-06 10:42

I think, a very good way is to communicate through msn with a camera, so you can see, maby even hear someone at the other side from the screen. My friend did it, some girl friends share it. I never used msn services. Even for the ukrainian it is no more difficult to install a small web cam, so we can trust eachother a little more before we deside to make a big trip

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.