New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Love is Stronger than Hate, and Courage is Greater than Fear

Author: sun  (59.93.130.---)
Date:   07-20-06 13:46

Simple, shy, and leading a kind of quiet life. I'm in search for a friend challenged by the life in any form. I've nothing to offer except a lifelong partnership. If you are in need of a person like me, then you can mail me
[DREAM] Lying down, on top of the roof, I like to watch, deep blue sky, twinkling stars, birds flying back to their nests. I wish, if my soul can get separate from my body, I can fly like a bird, fly to ocean, to Himalaya, to where I belong to. I wish, if I can die right now, I can make myself free.

[VISION] Why here exists the birth and the death, what about poverty, pain of old age, orphan, homeless people, war victims, refugees, mentally or physically challenged people, animals we are killing everyday to eat, why so many killer diseases, when can we stop killing each other, and realize the touch of life and death, why life is beautiful for some and painful for others, does fate exists, do God exist. The enormous questions, which I don't have any answers for myself.

[WHAT WE ALL NEED] A pair of warm feet on a cold night, someone who cares about us, someone that we care about. Integrity, that's what a good relationship needs. Love is all about care, share, truth, trust, being faithful, listining to each other, and being together in any kind of situation.

Reply To This Message

Re: Love is Stronger than Hate, and Courage is Greater than Fear

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   07-22-06 08:33

sun

Remember this if you really want to meet someone, and there are some good people out there. you have to go to there country and to meet a women. not on here or any other web sites the thing is you must lay your eyes on them to make sure of what sex you are talking to. scamming is all they no on the Internet so spend your money wisely don't ever send money to them go to there country and pay for it your self because you can get the visa application free at the Embassy's and it is free and a 100 application fee is all it takes and a appointment for them you can even down load the visa application from your embassy web site for free.

Reply To This Message

Re: Love is Stronger than Hate, and Courage is Greater than Fear

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   07-22-06 08:59

sun

This is for everyone that want to down load this vias application or to save it on there computers

This is the free application from the U.S. embassy so don't let them tell you that it is a application fee they can do this on the Internet for free. and set up a appointment also for free.

this is the site to go to ( https://evisaforms.state.gov/ds156.asp?lang= )

this will work for all country's

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.