New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is there any women in Ukraine or Russia that has money

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   05-04-06 19:51

Well I was just wondering, if there is any women in Ukraine or Russia that has any money. must not be because they are always asking me for it. if there is I would like to meet them, and a women That can do thing on there owen. with out asking for my help. when I was in these countries a few years back the people there was very proud people and honest and hard working what has happen to them. (would like to know)

OK girls tell me what has happen to you ?????????

Reply To This Message

Re: Is there any women in Ukraine or Russia that has money

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   05-11-06 01:24

Hi Ronnie, OK. I don't need to ask for money from you or other one.
Well come. :-)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-11-06 04:22

Ronnie: If you look on another thread called "Check it Out !" - Apparently Darya has won a million bucks from some contest in Burkina Fassau. You should look into that right away. Don'tchathink ??

Sin. YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (193.26.13.---)
Date:   05-11-06 12:14

If the girl only asks about presence of money is normally. As Russian joke: the man without money is an animal))) it only a joke. But if the girl constantly asks money the man at correspondence - then an animal already she})))

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (195.254.150.---)
Date:   05-22-06 10:28

Oh, one more sugar daddy asks a nice quiestion :-)
I have some. Not to much, but made by myself. I am 20. I was a designer, a manager, a translator (English, French, Spanish, Ukrainian and Russian - perfectly), a consultant, a director deputy. Now I am helping to develop a new company. I work hard, but I like to work ;-)
And of course, I don't need your help :-))) Especially yours ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-23-06 02:09

Chère Kate, j'ai un oncle qui vit dans Southgate - une banlieue de Los Angeles. Il est très très malade. Il est mon oncle préféré. Il meurt du cancer et a épuisé toutes les ressources nécessaires de le maintenir en vie si vous pourriez juste m'envoyer de l'argent pour sa médication, je serais oh ainsi heureux et reconnaissant! Je promets que je vous aimerais pour très la longue période, comme je suis sincère et fidèle. Il y a une variante en envoyant de l'argent. On l'appelle l'Union Occidentale. Si vous m'enverrez s'il vous plaît de l'Argent! Blaine

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-23-06 02:10

Holy smokes Kate! Too many foreign words in your young mind!! You need a vacation from information!

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (195.254.150.---)
Date:   05-23-06 07:36

Good French.
And you are right.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   05-24-06 02:44

Blaine, your great remarkable intellectual skills impress!! How could it happen that simple plumber is sociologist, historian, polyglot (French, Hispanic, Russian...) in the same time?!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-24-06 02:55

Prompt online translator,dear. I do have more Russian words than Spanish-but I learn both slowly now. I do love languages,and I hope to learn much more. I have joined a site which is called Kazakh Pen Pals--but unless someone offers to exchange language learning friendship with me,I would have to pay to start the exchange. SO I wait and hope. My mind is too big,and I am easily bored unless I have something educational to give me distraction from myself!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Asel  (82.200.173.---)
Date:   06-21-06 04:21

I think Ronnie is right...

Reply To This Message

Author: Eric  (---.co.hennepin.mn.us)
Date:   06-24-06 20:35

I have been to Ukraine many times. There are well-to-do professional woman in Russia and Ukraine.

Ronnie, . . .here is something to chew on. Here are the average per capita salaries for the countries in the area.

Estonia: $16,700 (2005 est.)
Lithuania: $13,700 (2005 est.)
Poland: $13,300 (2005 est.)
Latvia: $13,200 (2005 est.)
Russia (CIS): $11,100 (2005 est.)
Kazakhstan: $8,200 (2005 est.)
Romania: $8,200 (2005 est.)
Turkmenistan: $8,000 (2005 est.)
Ukraine: $7,200 (2005 est.)
Belarus: $6,900 (2005 est.)
Moldova $1,800 (2005 est.)
Uzbekistan: $1,800 (2005 est.)
Tajikistan: $1,200 (2005 est.)

Know, . . .ask me again why some women in those countries ask you for money.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-15-06 19:16

Dear Miss Kate
If you notice that I was talking to women not a child, you still need to grow up and stop trying to hurt someone feelings is this what ( God )thought you how to be I don't think so. sorry to everyone but she was acting like a smart spoiled little girl about this topic.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-15-06 22:08

Eric

I just back from Ukraine & Russia and yes your right about the money they make but you should see the out fits, they have shoes that cost 150.00 and dress that cost no telling what and they buy it off of what most of them scam for letters to us and other countrys not all now don't get me wrong OK and they don't even have to work it all come from the computer and letters they write and make believing that they want to meet you and be with you believe me I learned a lot from going over there. some of the girls that work the computer make more than you and me probably and have good home and cars and cell phones and also phone in there house. they use the travel scam and visa this is what most of them use but it not all ways women that is doing it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   07-17-06 16:46

It is a bit hot in here so I will gently dip my toe into this thread…

Why are some so hot under the collar? [Explain] some individuals irate, annoyed, enraged.

All this fuss about people trying to make some money. Why it is OK for one group of people to exploits another but become angry when it is done back to them.

I found it very nice to be flattered by some young women. For me it has done me a lot of good. Brought me out of deep depression, as I have said before if it had not been for one young Russian woman? I would never have been on this site. Or for that matter travelling to Moscow, Kirov, and Tashkent in the very near future. I have a friend who is helping me with all sorts of things in Tashkent to make me feel welcome and I have thank her very much for her help. It’s costing me a fortune this trip, so what I have chosen to spend this money in the way I have wanted because it is my choice in the “free” world, where ever that is.

Tony in the UK
“Granddad” and a “sugar daddy“ but I still got that heart of gold that no money can buy

P.S. What’s the mortality rate in Southgate Los Angeles? In that anywhere near SouthPark? Nice shorts same about the knees, As for the owls…. (joke to all)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-17-06 17:53

Tony
I just got back from Ukraine I was in Kiev and Odessa and then in Russia I was in Moscow and St petersburg just got home last week I was there 21 days. and if you do your home work well you will see that most of the girls that send you letters are men using Lady's names and pictures I went to one of there work shops and it is a business that they have over there and employ girls to write the letters that we get here. and want to meet us but they need the money for travel agent and visa and its all ways around 350.00 us dollars and you send it by western union or money gram. and that will be the last of them and your money and this is what it all about money.
and by the way it is called theft by deception you try it here and see where you will go it's called Jail now you can spent your money any way you like that's up to you but if you want to meet a real person you need to go there country and meet them in person and there are some good Lady's there but put your eyes on them first. and then go to this web site and check it out for your self ( russiantearoom.net )and go to black list see how many women and men steal identity theft to make money from people like you and me.

Ronnie from the us

Reply To This Message

Author: Dusan  (---.dedicated.rogerstelecom.net)
Date:   07-19-06 08:59

Oh Kate darling, can I be your sugar dady? LOL Sorry couldn't resist:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Sun  (202.137.217.---)
Date:   07-21-06 01:09

My dear friend Ronnie, Every words written by you are right about Russian women. Truely, they are not women, but men in disgusie of women. Sometimes I wonder, if a woman is living in such a well decorated home, how come she has no phone, or any computer to talk/chat with. As an Indian, and a true friend of Russia, I feel really sorry about these things. People who are new to the internet, are being exploited by these men. These kind of things happening after Russia get separated, into pieces. It's really painful. An united russia was so powerful that, we used to call that a bi-polar world. But now it's a uni-polar world. And USA is acting as a country with no sense. When can US politicians will understand that, "with greater power, it comes a greater responsibility". We should not blame russian women. It's Russian men, who are responsible for these kind of activity. Ronnie, you are right about it. Thanks.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 03:21

Hi All,

I had to take some time out before responding to this thread as the topic could become very motivated.

I my humble view the Forum should be used to express view and or to gain help and information from others who have experienced life situations and knowledge that we/I wish to find out more about.

There seems to be a bit “them and us” attitude on this site forum. It was not that long ago when the West thought the East were bad people who wanted to destroy us and blow us up with “weapons of mass destruction” (sorry about the phrase, you will see why later)

The following is part of a personal letter sent to a friend:-

The Americans have no right to JUDGE on this topic. They them selves admit that their history is only 200-300 years old they conveniently forget that they stole a whole country from the indigenous population. Tell me that there is no crime, drugs, rape, murder in America it is on the television each hour of the day. They should not delude them self’s from this fact. I also understand that two wrongs to not make a right.

The British are no better; they rape and pillage many counties, stealing resources as history recalls. What is even worse is that the British, Dutch, and Americans sold people to each other. This must never, never happen again!

This theft is still going on today! Bomb a country into submission, destroy its info structure, they rebuild it by stealing the counties oil as repayment for doing so!

No, I am not pacifist, or a communist, or an activist not even anti American I believe in freedom, the right to speak, the right for all people to be equal. Have to stop this I am sounding like a revolutionist! (Joke)

Sun made a good point about our so called leaders; I will go a little further. There is a thought that our leaders or who ever is pulling their strings ([explain] politicians are just puppets, marionettes for the “real” people in power with money) The BIG power stands for freedom, free speech and the like, but only if you share the same ideals. I could go on but I have to stop myself!

Anyway, in the pass politicians protected us from the evil “East” stating we had to defend ourselves against the big brown bear! (It is a bit hypocritical for people in the “West” to go and steal the women in the “East” which seems to be happening now, me included) Now that this barrier has come down the politicians have no excuses to protect us! So let’s go and create a fear, the politicians say then we can show the electorate that we are looking after them again.

The terrorist, they will do they all ware throb, Gutra and Aghal they do not look like us, there religion is not the same as ours (oh so very wrong) they will do.

I often think if the money spent on war was spent on peace the world would be a better place for us all. But you have to look at the “bottom line” more money killing…

So I say to the “scammer” if fools are going to give you money then take it, have a good laugh!

Just had and e-mail this morning. Woman 26 years old 6` 2” tall, she said she wants to have my babies after my first mail sent to her; I am only 5`5” tall any one got a stool for sale for me to stand on! Have to say she is very attractive, anyone thought of starting modeling agencies.

I know the above is a bit hard, it is appoint of view, may be over stressed, but lets be fair we can not JUDGE others if we do not uphold righteous standards our selves.

I do not think all people are bad nor do I think all people are good, but if you never let your self love someone you will never find the good.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 03:35

Sorry got so carried away with the bit above forgot to tell you.

Have a trip planned to Tashkent, the young woman is arranging the LOI (Letter Of Invitation) for me after FAXing my passport details to her. (Strange the FAX number checks out to be in Tashkent) I have sent some letters, yes the real things to her which she has received. (I know because she told me what was inside and I did not tell her at all) I have also her telephone number which I have used. Please tell me I am not talking to a “scammer”

But first I am stopping of at Kirov for a few days, I have spoken to her many times now. Thought she had a sexy deep voice, but after reading the above I think I will pack my chastity belt just in case.

God bless you and America

Tony in the UK
(Granddad, better than being Baba Yaga! I like to dream of myself as being “Ivan the Fool” I will find my firebird! I make no apologies for my sense on humour, which can be dry, satirical, or childish it is just me being natural, which is refreshing don’t you think?)

Reply To This Message

Author: Gigi Lemans  (125.162.128.---)
Date:   07-23-06 04:17

Gosh, I just joined this site and got scared already

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 07:25

Update on some “Scammers”

In defence of the Russian Women who seemed to blamed for all sorts of “scamming”
Have been checking a few of the e-mails that are sent to me and the mails I send out.

I have managed to track 15 users with so called Russian names; they seem to be related to a web site selling pharmaceutical products. The mails do not seemed to have been spammed to this site.

I have viewed every page on this and can find no details of a postal address or telephone number. So I sent a false e-mail making enquires on the products to see what information is returned. When I have this information I will keep you posted.

Not wanting to wait for a response I traced the site using the tools I use for my work and the site turns out to be in Beijing China.

So not all “scammers” are from Russia, it what I believed any way.

So the next time your government tell you of the wonderful trading that is being opened up in China, remember that they to will exploit you.

Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 07:53

Gigi

I would like to welcome you here and by all means don't get scared off.
we are just grown up people ( that is some of us) and trying to help each other out and learn thing from each others and there country and learn their culture you can learn a lot of things by getting to know someone on here who is good and bad .

Now let me say this to you OK we from the U S A are not as bad as some people would make think. we have just learn to be direct to the point and sometime we say thing that other countries thinks that we are just smart ass (excuse my French ) and we are bold or mean, and that not the case it is just are culture and we are direct to the point.

But there are some good people on here and you will find that out so we welcome you and just look over some of us.

Gigi you have a good day and welcome

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 08:08

Carried out more checks on the e-mails I have received (wish I have done this before)

We have a problem Huston,

Have found a number of “scammers” with Russian names coming from Tenafly, NJ and Folsom, CA

Oh dear the “Reds did get into our beds” (Joke)

Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 09:15

Tony
Like I said you have to go to there country to axillary meet someone. and look at them in the eye to see if they are for real, and when you are with them you can find out a lot about them just ask ( Andy ) on here he has been more than anyone. and he has seen his up and down I just got back from Ukraine and Russia and there are some nice people there that is proud people and would axillary like to meet someone. Don't ever send money to them now you can go to a travel agent on a web site on the internet that is secure and pay for them direct but don't ever send them money to the person if you dont know them in real life not a picture.

And here is another way to find out is to tell them that you want to write them by regular mail and you get their mailing address and give them yours and write to them and see where the post mark come if you get a letter back and ask a lots of question on it and tell them thing that you would only know and to have them take a picture of them holding a sign with you name on it at a piblic place in there country that you would know and send it to you by regular mail.

But just do as you are using your head first and find out as much as you can about them first and all so go to this web site and see if they are on the scammer list. the web site is ( russiantearoon.net ) and then go to the black list and you will see what I mean always check them out very well.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 09:23

Tony

Check out the one that I just sent to you I dont think that I sent it to you direct Sorry.
when you find out more let us all know, all that we can learn the better off we all are.
Have a good day

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-06 09:58

Hi Ronnie,

Tks for advice, this sort of thing that we are doing, searching for love, I do not treat lightly. After all I am about to change my whole life, and the life of another, possibly, I hope so, as I have said most of the people I have talked to so far have been totally wonderful. Even if they are a foot taller then me (joke)

As for the sites, there are many that can be used to track down the not so nice people. Just type “scammer” in the search bar and a whole list pops up. I did get caught, but not by a scammer. Sent so money to a site that are “experts” in checking out people… When I thought some thing was not quite right I started checking the internet myself found all the information before the checking site got back to me! Such is life, could have saved a few “bucks”

On one of the sites that I found the woman how gave me the idea of widening my search in looking for love. God bless her I still would like to say “thank you” to her face, little does she know what effect she has had on me! Because she has opened my eyes.

No matter that’s in the pass, the only way is forward! Keep an open mind not everyone is a crook!

A warm wellcome to you all

Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.alba.ua)
Date:   07-26-06 02:54

Hmmm, Dusan, I am not your darling ;-)

Ronnie, listen, I speak like a spoiled girl everytime when men discuss women. That is funny, why women do keep the silence when they met someone who was not very good with them? Why don't they speak about those hundreds of cheaters around them?
Besides, there were few guys who asked me for money in my life... :-)

Think how does your question look: "Is there any women in Ukraine or Russia that has money" read it again and think again...

And if you didn't pay attention, I never laugh of good, educated people with the high moral standards. You don't have the sence of humor?

Thank you for the attention in advance.
Best regards.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-06 07:51

Dear Miss Kate

If you well go back and read I never called you my Darling and by no means and wouldn't ! the forum started off with women grown up women not children! I am glad that all the women and men that I just met in your country of Ukraine is not like you most of your people was proud people . this is something that grandfather or sugardaddys as you called us know. and that why we are the parent's of the child. I have not said any bad thing about women I was only asking a question. and no one was asking you for money. I ask did any women have any money in throws country.
And you had to put your smart answer in. and you all was are talk about men you need to look at your self first don't throw stone in a glass house. will you must have mist a class and need to go back to school the class is called discipline and respect of other
I would have never gave you or anyone a smart answer like that my parent"s taught me better, ( and my god ) is to say unto other as you would them say unto you. check your bible and it says don't be judgemental. maybe you need to go to church a little more often and check out the Sunday school classes in church and listen to what you pastor has to say not just be there they will get you

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-06 08:49

oops hit the wrong key lets try that one again sorry disregard my last post. and do this one

Dear Miss Kate

If you well go back and read I never called you my Darling and by no means wouldn't ! the forum started off with women grown up women not children! I am glad that all the women and men that I just met in your country of Ukraine is not like you most of your people was proud and noble people . this is something that grandfather or sugar daddy's as you called us know. and that why we are the parent's of the child. I have not said any bad thing about women I was only asking a question. and no one was asking you for money. I ask did any women have any money in
those country.
And you had to put your smart answer in. and you all was are talk about men you need to look at your self first don't throw stone in a glass house. well you must have mist a class and need to go back to school the class is called discipline and respect of other not just your.
I would have never gave you or anyone a smart answer like that my parent"s taught me better, ( and my god ) God says, say unto other as you would them say unto you. check your bible and it says don't be judgemental. maybe you need to go to church a little more often if you go and check out the Sunday school classes in church and listen to what you pastor has to say not just be there, it will get you further in life. be live us sugar daddy's and grand father that you call us we have done been there and done all that and has learn from are mistakes this is call wisdom from life experience.

Kate all I am trying to tell you, is try and treat other as you would like be treated. as you see by your remarks where it has got you.
and God bless you Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (---.dialup.awanti.com)
Date:   07-26-06 11:25

hello Ronni
as I see u wonder about women who ask u 4 money.....
well Idont know about ur women))

but I know about myself. 4 exampl in my profile (not only this site) was written "my partner d be less than 40 years old...."

who write me?))
ohhh different men))
but many of them - men between 40-60

so u want 2 ask russian women about money, I want 2 ask western man can they read well?)))probably I will create another topic about it))

but I want 2 answer ur question...
YES I M THIS WOMAN
I dont need mans money
I dont need green card
I dont want 2 change country

but .. but man should be interesting and attractive him self without money))) he should be not old and he should be good looking)))

resume:
I dont understend why but western men who write 2 rus women think that difference in ages more than 20 years - normal and girl should be interested in him..not his money)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-06 15:04

Hello Ann

Most of the time the girls from From Russia and Ukraine that put there profile on sites write to us first. I hardly ever write to anyone first and you say that you put a age limit on the age you are looking for. you may do this but we don't get it on are end. and it is that way with most sites so we don't no what age limit you are looking for it is not are fault. and then the women that write to us never has any money that was the reason I ask this question so to find out for my self so went to your country. and just got back from Russia and Ukraine I was there 21 days and I leaned a lot from been there and I am going back soon I made a lot of good friends while I was there and they have invited me back and I am going to take them up on there offer this fall. now why you young girls take men from other country's the wrong way I don't know why. I was not trying to be insulting to the women there I was curious why they was always asking for money. and you are right the real women in your country that I met would en ever ask for money they are to proud of people that I met while I was there. and I am not looking for any one as young as you are and younger I am looking for a mature women that know what life is all about and not a dream.
Now thanks for you thoughts and I respect what you want in life and hope you get it but dreams don't always come true and being to choose sometime is a lonsome life.
Thanks for your input and thoughs Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-06 01:30

Ronnie hello)))

now why you young girls take men from other country's the wrong way I don't know why.
++++ sorry 4 my english I dont understend that means "wrong way" in this case..
if u r curiouse why rus women like foreigh men I can explain it.....

I was curious why they was always asking for money.
++do u want 2 say most of women in reality not only internet was asking 4 money - even then u was in russia/ukraina? come on! i dont believe u....)))
if it happen this cite - this is normal - cite is not serios it is clear....)))

Now thanks for you thoughts and I respect what you want in life and hope you get it but dreams don't always come true and being to choose sometime is a lonsome life.
+++++what a strange life expirence, Ronnie))
dreams come truth always!!))))

anyway good luck

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-06 05:27

Ann

Sorry that you don't believe me but I was in Odessa/and Kiev for 9 days. but even if you don't Believe me that OK I was their and will be back this fall sometime in September. I am going to stay in Kiev this time.

And you said you didn't know what the term (wrong way meant) it means the same as ( misunderstood ). And no dreams don't always come true you will find that out as you age. ( Alice in wonder land is fantasy) and a fairy tall not reality.

Wish you the best and have a great day Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-28-06 03:11

Hello Ronnie

Of cause I believe u have been this places))
I cant believe that all women u met this place was asking 4 ur money
Ukraina is poorer than Russia but…
I don’t think that everything is so bad in Ukraina that all women should ask 4 money

Actually I have no any arguments 4 unbelieving u.. If this is really…. What can I say…probably u r very talented 2 find women like they r..

But could I ask u?
If all women was asking 4 ur money what r u going 2 get back this place 4?

hahaha
Alice? do u like this book?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-28-06 03:14

PS Ronnie u have an expirence of being in Russia and probably u have any notes about women (not only about money) and about men, about people rus/ukraina.. u can share with as – it would be interesting..

Reply To This Message

Author: TomT  (---.adsl.snet.net)
Date:   07-30-06 10:34

Girls,

If you would like to correspond with some Western men who are literate, I suggest Russian Women Guide. It is a forum for Western men who are interested in relationships with Eastern European women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.cabletv.dp.ua)
Date:   07-30-06 10:45

Ronnie, if you read well, it was not for you! It was for Dusan, he called me "darling". So I don't won't to read and answer anything else you wrote later. You don't have any attention and try to proove something.

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.cabletv.dp.ua)
Date:   07-30-06 10:46

Sorry, I wanted to write "I don't want..."

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-31-06 21:30

Ann

Sorry that I didn't get back to you before now. I have been out of town
and you ask, if I had any notes about women in your country and Russia. I did notices that the women in Ukraine and Russia dress very nicely and what I would call sexy and they wear some transparent clothes and I must say it did look good on them. ( smile ) and no I didn't have any of the women in Ukraine, and I met a lot of them to ask me for money they was very polite to me and and was very interested in me and me being from the U.S.
I only had one girl to ask for money and that was in Moscow she wanted to come to States with me and for me to help get her Visa that was the only one that ask me for money. Like I said I was very impressed with the people in Ukraine and Russia that is the reason that Like (Andy says) you have to go there and see it for your self. and that is why I am going back this fall I really in-joyed my stay it was nothing like I though it would be and I learned a lot by being there. and now I see where my friend Katya get her kindness from and while I was in Moscow I got to meet Katya's family they was such nice people. It is not like these web sites that all the girls & men are just after money. This is why I say to all men that if you want to meet someone go to there country and meet them and there family's and in there city and see how they live. and yes the girls in Russia dose have more money then the girls in Ukraine I met a lot of women in Cafes in both countrys, and you know not one women or girl called me a grand pa or a sugar daddy ( lol ) like some dose on this site.

Ann is this what you wanted to know or was it something else?

Reply To This Message

Author: pierre  (---.menkes.com)
Date:   08-06-06 06:44

"WHO CARES"

Reply To This Message

Author: MrCrazy  (---.rev.stofanet.dk)
Date:   09-22-06 13:36

I agree with you Angel.

But Ukraine is poor I understand that. I have met girls that want money but also some who never asked about it.

But I have to say that I have never met anyone yet though I got some promises. But I will not judge all women from these few.

Johnny

Reply To This Message

Author: Tory  (---.itt.net.ua)
Date:   10-03-06 11:31

I just read your opinions and crying........ come into Ukraine and live here? I think your salary will be not too much high as us.
Tory

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-03-06 18:02

But isn`t this the way that all men should live? Or not? Equal to each other? No class systems? No person who has too much more than they need when there are so many who die for the want of so little....................

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-03-06 21:05

I like women with a small bottom lip---I believe they are less spoilt and pouty as other women. Maybe just my imagination? Maybe I can stir up the ideas........or trouble

Reply To This Message

Author: Lina  (---.master.ru)
Date:   10-10-06 09:44

I think you seen a wrong girls. Im not asking for money I want to communicate!

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-10-06 21:54

Well it is about time somebody started commuicating here!! It is way too quiet in this forum!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.wccllc.net)
Date:   10-11-06 08:51

I have noted that myself, it's been this way for some time da

Reply To This Message

Author: Roksolana  (217.9.9.---)
Date:   10-16-06 12:02

hey, guys!
I joined this site just few minutes ago, and even though I usually don't visit forums, - I decided to look at this one. What I want to tell ya: I know couple of American men, who live in Ukraine, and the are really satisfied and happy hear. I think there are different women in my country as well as in your's. Just answer me a question: why are you looking for a woman in Ukraine and Russia? Whome do you expect to find here?

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-16-06 13:20

Well Lana

just read your own "what im looking for" and then read one from a
from an American lady with same critera, and see what she is lookinng for.
you speak of family values, they speak of self.

Reply To This Message

Author: Peter  (---.j.j.bostream.se)
Date:   11-18-06 12:04

Hello everyone!

I don’t know if all of you have finished your discussions here. But I just wanted to add a notice.

I’m from Sweden and I have more than five years experience of Ukrainian women. Totally I have been in Ukraine 13 times. I must say that a lot of women on internet are scammers. But also a lot of agencies too.

The serious women, you usually don't find at internet or in agencies. You will find them by travel there and find them in normal ways. But unfortunately, most of the women don't speak English, so it can be hard to find someone this way. If I could speak Russian (or Ukrainian), I would never use any agency for finding a girl from Ukraine.

But in general, I think most women in Ukraine are very nice and honest people. It's just to find the good ones among all scammers. A few bad women can destry for all good ones.

I think it’s a bigger problem to find out what agencies that are serious, than which women that are scammers. I know that many agencies write letters by themselves to men, just to earn extra money. I know this by own experience. If an agency is good, they should for example remove unserious profiles from their site. But many of them don’t. They want to have a huge database of women to be more interesting for men. Also if there are a very attractive women, they may even offer her to get money just to stay at their site.

I know that many of you here are from America. But I will anyway say that there are a lot of unserious men from America that runs agencies. Most agencies you find at internet are owned by American men. I have also visited a lot of American owned agencies that are located in Ukraine. So very often, it is your own compatriots (fellow-countrymen) that are scammers!

I guess I will get some angry replies to my contribution in this topic. Sorry for my bad grammar…

Peter

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-06 17:13

Well said Peter!

Yes there are more scammers (people and agencies), than real ones.
I know of a few, agencies, that are for real, but even then you get the women/men, that sneek on the sites, and sting someone before, they can be deleated.
I know it is very hard to own a site and make an honest living from a
dating service. They eather sell address, ph#'s, introductions, or tours, and of course, all of the above. I believe that all of the sites that charge
for letters are scammers and they make the ladies into scammers also. Even it they exsist!
Andy

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.75.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   11-20-06 04:17

Peter wrote:
>I’m from Sweden and I have more than five years experience of Ukrainian women. Totally I have been in Ukraine 13 times.
> unfortunately, most of the women don't speak English, so it can be hard to find someone this way. If I could speak Russian (or Ukrainian), I would never use any agency for finding a girl from Ukraine.

I think that it always takes time for any of us to find the person whom we can call the life-partner. And it doesn't matter what is the way to look for that person.
Peter you say, that you have been looking for a woman from Ukraine or Russia for about five years by now, and at the same time you regret you don't know Russian which would make your communication easier. Don't you have there some language centers that teach languages? Even in Kiev one can learn almost any language, which is more or less widely spread in the world - starting from Polish and up to the Arabic and Japenese... The one should just have desire, some time and money (not too big sum). But knowing one more language is a big advantage. And your future girlfriend/lifepartner from Ukraine\Russia will be happy to hear her native language from you!

I wish success to everyone in your searching and striving!

Reply To This Message

Author: Sean  (---.acn.waw.pl)
Date:   11-22-06 09:27

Hello to every one,
I have been following this topic for sometime now and I just can not resist adding few comments.
I think that Ronnie had good question but perhaps for all wrong reasons.
He must be dreaming if he thinks that we will introduce him to any intelligent, nice looking rich girl.
Ronnie I need to share a secret with you. We would keep her to ourselves.
Now, you need to decide what you want. You can not have it all. Weak up man!!!!
These are beautiful, young and most of them educated intelligent girls.
Ok they are not rich, but then you are not either.
Be happy if you find one that you can get old with. Support her and she will be the best thing that has happen in your life!!!!
So what if they spend their money on expensive clothing. It is not their fault. It is the American influence. American media.

Yulia, we do not have to learn Russian or Ukrainian. We do not live in your country permanently.
Most probably you will be the one living in foreign country.
I think in general it is very naive from some of the girls to think that they can have a future with some one without being able to conversate.
Specially if there is a big age difference involved. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF no matter if the partnership is with foreigner or local guy.

My advices to all of you girls that dose not speak a word in English is:
If you want to meet a foreigner then you need to speak at least English. There are few of us guys that can be serious in his intentions and accept that the girl dose not speaks. In fact I know few jokes about it but not proper for this conversation.

Finally in regards to Scammers:
What have you expected? Of course there are scammers out there. What you pay them for “arranging papers” is not even one day salary for most of us. For many people here it can be two month salary.

Accepted, learn and go further.

Any of you Guys not happy with Ukrainian or Russian girls then go and find a local one. I for one refuse to be together with American girl. Not only they lost their intelligent, they do not know any longer what they want. Except that they want money.
Same thing with Swedish girls. Christ they have forgotten how it is to be a woman.
We are here because our way of thinking is conservative. We want old values. They do not come with a pretty face and intelligence in our countries.
I hope that I have not offended anyone.
Regards
Sean

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   11-22-06 16:15

very good post Sean, and good luck for you also!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-22-06 16:53

Sean
Sorry but you don't know if I am rich or not do you, do you know me?

beside that your our to late.

You have to click on my picture to see Marina & Me
This was posted on September 12 2006

Hello Everyone
Just want to say thanks to everyone here, ( even if the girls did give me a bad time that is most of the women here) and all the rest of you guys stay in there.

And to let you know that I Have just got married we was married on September the 2nd 2006 in Jamaica and spent are honeymoon there
her is a photo of her and me .

Her name is Marina and she is 37 and I am 54 now and she is from Moscow I met her while I was in Moscow in the spring. she save her money and got her own passport and visa I help her get her visa by contacting my senator and he help me with her paper work and help me with the U.S. embassy in Moscow to get her an appointment and by sending her and invitation letter then she received her visa. and I paid for her plane fare with a electric ticket form Russia to the U.S. she arrived in Nashville Tennessee on August the 5th 2006 and I met her there at the airport when she arrived and now she live here with me in Kentucky.

So now come all the paper work for her I have hired a lawyer and my senators is going to help me get her citizen ship. she is like my friend Katya, Marina and Katya gets along so well together Katya is so proud for me and glade to have someone from her country and home City over here with her they just talk all the time on the telephone all well that's good for them both.

So Thanks to everyone here it has been fun Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-01-06 23:17

Eric I do not agree with that reason which you result. I live to Uzbekistan. I have fine work and not one. Who wishes to live, that lives. Who wishes to have money - that can earn them.
But, there is a category of people which wish to have "easy" money. That is, people not having self-respect. These people ask. In Christianity is a sin. To stretch a hand is last business. It is a pity, that there are people who dishonour us.

Reply To This Message

New system of protection from scamers

Author: Greg  (217.118.90.---)
Date:   12-03-06 09:16

The new site with automatic system of definition of scamers has appeared. Similar I have saved $1980:-) Look to the address http://www.antiscamsecurite.com

Reply To This Message

Author: Stephen  (---.pip.digsys.bg)
Date:   12-03-06 11:31

Dear Ronnie, As you probably appreciate there are many scammers from Ukraine and Russia, but there are also many real people with very little money. At the end of the day it is up to you to sort out the rubbish from the real thing. I am sure you will find a real lady.

Sir Stephen.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anna  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   12-03-06 12:21

HEllo to all

I would like to involve in your conversation.

I feel shame reading it

Becuase i m russian and i do not want as i suppose many other russian woman want to be the part of those who want just money.

Sure it s happening. As also other things - enormous woman from Ukrain and Russia work on the European roads and becuase of it the other part is who are not standing there are with this
But i have a question
Why you send them money???
i am dating in Internet and if someone will ask me about money i will never give it to him. Better to send to hungry african kids. Becuase not enough money to send to all who need it - someone on food - someone on shoes.

You send this money to unknown person, you are a grown up men then you comes here and asks it.

In every country there are problems. In every nation there are bad or good sides.
You talk about russian pride
You are destroying it by trying to buy woman
No any relationships begin with money
if it s not a business deal

and i think our world has an opportunity to provide you different kind of relationships - wtih money or without.

and do not tell me that in your country woman are not searching for money!

May be thats the reason why are you still not married --

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-03-06 15:36

Very well spoken Anna, and you are correct, to some account, da.

I have met with Russian ladies, some ask for money at first meeting, many different reasons, they have given, I just don't come back again to them.
I have met same lady maybe 3/4 times, then a game will start, and I refuse to play and she goes away.

I also have met ladies, and have had a very real relationship. Friend of the Friend as you say, and we are still friends still today. and money was not the cause.

Still it is the person doing the searech to understand the reality of if the other person is playing game, but the real story, is to have "meeting" in
person, before any money is exchanged, da.

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (217.25.199.---)
Date:   04-26-07 18:13

I get $1800-2200 per month.
For me it is enough.
I don't ask for money and don't want to live abroad.
Sorry for those ladies who make our Country to have such an awful face in the World.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.