New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Hi you active men out here

Author: Risbjo  (---.wipzona.es)
Date:   08-18-06 09:33

Since l am new to this and the women in here are probably the most beautiful l have ever seen. Do you have any experience that you want to share with a novise like me?
I feel that the men there does not know how to treat a woman, is that right?
Have you been fooled by some women online? Do you contact more than one woman at a time?
Or just say anything that you want to share with me so l can be a happy man as soon as possible.

Reply To This Message

Re: Hi you active men out here

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   08-18-06 18:25

Never lie,
Always respect,
Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated, friends and foe alike!
Never, never JUDGE by your own country’s corrupt standards

Yes there are all sorts of people all around the world that will take your money if you are a fool to offer it!

Remember, there is never a free lunch, if something is too good to be true, then it is too good, open your eyes and enjoy making friends with an open mind and an open heart.

As for beauty? If you have black then there is white, good then bad, God then the devil, Ugly then there must be beauty is that not so?
I have a problem, I have never met an ugly woman in my life! Do not cloud your eyes with perceived beauty because that is only skin deep, happiness is found in the mind of understanding.

Tony in the UK

Reply To This Message

Author: Barry  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   08-26-06 19:19

I just got back from Moscow. I had corresponded with a few women before hand and met them there. They did not look like their photos. They were older than their photos represented. Make sure you are seeing recent photos and homemade ones at that. No professional photogragher shots. (glamour shots).
Barry

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-26-06 19:27

same as in USA, and always remember women "fib" about there age, and weight (Kg), and the men "Fib" about ther hight (cm) and money. It happens on Internet or at the bar, or the beach (smile).
I did my own researchon American women, a few years ago, with trips all over the USA, and it was "very interesting", da.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-26-06 21:39

The Difference though is that we are traveling 7000 miles (assuming we are leaving from America as I did), obtaining a Visa, spending ungodly amouts of money in Moscow (its a very expensive city), are now finding ourselves in a foreign country where most of us barely speak the language. If in the USA a woman fudges her photos and we fly to see her we are out a 300 dollar ticket and 100 dollar night hotel. I don't see it as exactly the same.
B

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-26-06 23:42

no did not mean it that way! I was only telling of the same line of thought, from people from here or there, not naming gender. You are correct on the problem with Moscow, I have a multi entry visa for russia, and have not used it yet, I will next month, but Moscow is only a plane changing
station. I was stuck there last year with a lost Passport, and it took 10days to get my Visa exit papers, to leave, (passport only took 2 hours).
It cost me 400 usd/day to stay at hotel, for 10 days, So I know all about the cost of Moscow, da.
By the way, the last lady I met in Ukraine, ask me to use web cam, we looked at each other, then met.
Just be glad you did not meet in Caribbean, and had to spend a week with her (lol). and a lot more money too.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-27-06 12:14

Thats true

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   11-07-21 17:32

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.