New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I HAVE FOUND HER,"JUST BELIEVE"

Author: pierre  (---.menkes.com)
Date:   08-29-06 12:44

I am planning a trip too Russia this December for 3 weeks, and i will in time share my story with all, all in good time.

I only wish to share here my story as i have read much "negativity" here on this site (on this forum ) which is really a shame, a shame for those believers who may start too think differantly.
Yes i have also read some positive things as well........

May i also say to all here "NEVER STOP BELIEVING THAT ALL IS POSSIBLE"

Pierre

Reply To This Message

Re: I HAVE FOUND HER,"JUST BELIEVE"

Author: Bruno  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-29-06 19:55

hello Pierre,you say that you have found her?My hope is that you have found her.I just want to tell you my experience when i thought i had found her.In the past year i have been talking to one woman for six months ,everything was great and i had made arrangements to visit russia and meet with her in person and take it to the next level.Two days before i was to leave,she wrote to me and said that she could not meet me,no explanation,never heard from her again,so i wasted six months of my time and thousands of dollars. My second experience .For the past three months i have been corresponding with one woman seriously ,talking to eachother on a daily basis.Again i had made arrangements to see her and three days before i was to leave she wrote to me and said she would not meet me? No explanation,haven;t heard from her again. Lost more money and my time.So my advice to you is be cautious.I hope that she is the one for you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-29-06 20:32

Bruno,
Curious, could you tell the site you met her/both on?

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-30-06 00:10

Please tell me you are going to Ukraine or wherever regardless of the insincere woman!! What a cool adventure this would be! I would be tempted to find some of the gamer women there-just to see if their address were bog lies too

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-30-06 05:20

Too Bruno

Thanks for your word of caution.Its to bad your expierance's to date but i still believe if we are trully here for "all" the right reasons we will all achieve our goal.I still believe even with all and any set backs which may accur we are still by far better off verses entertaining any thought of being with any women from North America.So for me nobody or nothing will stop my search in the "West" "i will succeed.

good luck Bruno.
Pierre

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-30-06 09:17

Yes the site i meet both ladies was Elena's Models .com

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-30-06 13:58

Interesting, on that site I have had many e-mails from ladies, but you pay to corrispond, tells me that there is some sort of consperacy going on.
Globla Ladies, pays girls to write men, and same with Anastasa, and some others. Even if you are e-mailing direct, and it does not look like a scam, it still may be joke, but that is life, even at home (da).

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-30-06 18:22

Life is a gamble,its all about taking chances. So i keep taking the chances :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-30-06 21:42

Well,if we gamble long enough,we hope to become BETTER gamblers in time

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-31-06 05:10

Bruno

I totally agree with you, and anything thats good is not easy!!!!

Pierre.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galina  (---.unnet.ru)
Date:   09-02-06 03:19

hi

Reply To This Message

Author: Pat  (---.66.101-84.rev.gaoland.net)
Date:   09-03-06 13:19

Pierre,

Be positive, go to Russia, and you will see. If she is waiting for you, all will be olk, if she is not here, no problems too, Russia is a very interesting country,and you will fnd a lot of things to do.
I went to times to meet women, one time in Russia, another time in Ukraine. She were waiting for me. After 3 or 4 days , we saw together that we were not done to live together, so i decided to take god times visiting the country and meeting people.
If you can do it better, is to go to see and know the woman, a good meeting is really better than 200 letters, or 6 month correspondance

good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: Tony Harper  (---.pink.co.uk)
Date:   09-19-06 16:36

Pierre

Have a good time...

Just got back from Kirov and Tashkent...

I can say that this break is the best holiday I have ever had! !

As for advice.... Oi! Its 220 volts on this side ot the pond.

The Moscow metro is a good place to learn Russian and the Russian way of doing things! The best time is in rushhour with a big bag in tow.. The other part of my induction was the 14 hour train journey to Kirov

I now have a problem, met two very nice women, they both met met me at the agreed desternations. As for me I think in my heart I have picked the woman who.... will tell you later

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   11-21-06 22:41

Hello,guys!

It is so interesting to read what you write!
I am a Russian lady who had a bad exrierense with foreign men. Not only women who cheet in this "land". Some men just prefer to write intertaining themselfs such way. If you really think your half it a Russian lady so just believe and go ahead!

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-02-06 22:15

pierre It is good, that you do not lose hope!
I have a girlfriend in Ukraine. Now it already is not present on this site. It has got acquainted with the man on this site. Two meetings which have led to a happy result took place. Now they are married and very happy. We correspond till now. Positive examples are. On our site.
I wish your of good luck. I hope, that we shall read yours post with the happy message.

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.147.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   12-05-06 02:39

Toni, it's good to hear good news that someone has found her happiness here. On some reason, just a few feel free to share these news with the others in this forum. I think it'd be wonderful if our Success Stories list grow longer. It'd be really inspiring to those who are still in search.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tonya  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-06-06 13:01

Yes. You are right.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galina  (---.Vladivostok.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   12-08-06 06:44

Oh, poor Bruno! (((( I'm sorry for those Russian women who deceive. I'm too a victim of similar men

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-06 03:35

thanks for your concern ,you are too kind

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-06 16:37

I have just returned from Kiev,made arrangements to meet several woman that i have been in comunication with,they all knew that i would be meeting other woman besides them.Before leaving for Kiev they all told me that they were looking forward to meeting me. It has been my experience for the third time now that most of these woman just play games,when i got to Kiev most would not meet with me or could not find the time to meet eventhough i came a long distance at a great expense,so i say it again are any woman serious?

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   12-10-06 07:30

Dear Bruno, sex-holidays American tourist, perhaps those Ukrainian women were busy for you, nobody from decent women will not meet with such men like you, just provessional daters. Ukraine is the poor country, but people in there have warm hearts and proud and in Kiev more than anywhere in Ukraine.
The silly and not serious man, who doesn't respect and doesn't know people- it is you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-10-06 14:46

If i was not serious why would i waste my time and money? I think its the other way around,the woman of Kiev are not serious.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.