New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is it normal I don't know but we did it

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   09-12-06 19:41

Hello Everyone
Just want to say thanks to everyone here, ( even if the girls did give me a bad time that is most of the women here) and all the rest of you guys stay in there.

And to let you know that I Have just got married we was married on September the 2nd 2006 in Jamaica and spent are honeymoon there
her is a photo of her and me .

Her name is Marina and she is 37 and I am 54 now and she is from Moscow I met her while I was in Moscow in the spring. she save her money and got her own passport and visa I help her get her visa by contacting my senator and he help me with her paper work and help me with the U.S. embassy in Moscow to get her an appointment and by sending her and invitation letter then she received her visa. and I paid for her plane fare with a electric ticket form Russia to the U.S. she arrived in Nashville Tennessee on August the 5th 2006 and I met her there at the airport when she arrived and now she live here with me in Kentucky.

So now come all the paper work for her I have hired a lawyer and my senators is going to help me get her citizen ship. she is like my friend Katya, Marina and Katya gets along so well together Katya is so proud for me and glade to have someone from her country and home City over here with her they just talk all the time on the telephone all well that's good for them both.

So Thanks to everyone here it has been fun Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Re: Is it normal I don't know but we did it

Date:   09-12-06 19:56

You may have to click on ( my profile ) to get the picture to come up I couldn't get it to post both of us, it just showed me not of us.

Thanks Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-12-06 23:15

Oh cool! I get to be the first to congratulate you from the forum ,Ronnie!! You stuck to your dream--way to go man!! I wish you and Marina all the good fortune and happiness!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-13-06 01:03

Thanks Blain

That is one of the reason I have not been on much I have been kindly busy !

We apresheate it and thanks again Marina & Ronnie

Reply To This Message

Author: Jorge  (---.Red-83-35-28.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date:   09-14-06 11:18

Congratulations... everyone should be so lucky :P

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.85.202.155.77.dyn.sub-2.broadband.voliacable.com)
Date:   09-16-06 23:53

well, Ronnie, it worked out well, didn't it? da. (smile) Ohh Im still in Ukraine.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lilas  (---.imsys.net)
Date:   10-02-06 11:20

Poor Marina,it's big deel to her to save money for visa and passport 400rub[about 15 USA dollars] !!! And why she did not still have a passport living in Moscow??? [absurd!] I think ,she is ready to marry even a goat in such conditions with such income.Let's live,let's see her after getting a Green Card. Continue to hunt Cinderellas,mrs hunters! :}}} U'll be a wildfow...

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-02-06 11:28

Sorry,they lost a last letter in the word "wildfowl", "catch" is suitable also :}

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (81.90.15.---)
Date:   10-03-06 05:23

Congratulations Ronni))

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-03-06 09:38

Congratulations and let's be the optimists:} Everybody will find what he/she is merit to find...

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-05-06 03:15

Big congrats Ronnie and Marina and much happiness I am sure. I like that you found the right one . It seems like you had your engagement and marriage fairly fast. My question is how did that come about without all the preliminaries and so on.

I know that everyone wants success stories. I visited Kiev on the New Year celebration. I met my friend James . He has a success story from that trip and is enjoying life with his new bride , who is a wonderful girl.
And I also met another friend Jeff who got married a few months ago.
As for me, well I started dating a wonderful American lady, but unfortunately or fortunately ha I am back here, so what does that tell you? :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.wccllc.net)
Date:   10-11-06 08:53

I think Ronnies whirlwind romance, has every body toung tied, maybe

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   10-15-06 08:42

My congratulations Ronnie. For you with Marina!!!
Be happy for long years!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dolly  (61.0.153.---)
Date:   10-21-06 01:55

You did it Ronnie. Way to go. Congratulations!

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-05-06 17:41

Andy
I would like to thank you so much for the advice you gave me on going to there country to meet them I owe you big time! A

And I would like to thank everyone for there support on this site.

Now Andy let me tell you a little about what's going on with us it great, I have never been happier in my life with anyone as I am with Marina. but the reason that I have not been on is. could you belive that she is jealous and said that I didn't need to be on the Internet now she is watching me and every word that I am writing you to see what I am writing and who to,
do you thank that I am hen peck. lol
and if you say yes your right. lol.
Andy no joke I am every happy. as for me I am so glade that I meet Marina we are so happy! for my suggestion that I would suggest that all American men should meet someone from these country's Russia/Ukraine they have so much more family values than the women from here in the U.S.
but there is one thing that she is like are women here, is she sure dose like are Mall's and like to shop. and she can't get over how free we are to go and come as we want and no one looking over are shoulder.
I bought her ,her owen car so she could go to work I told her that she didn't have to work and she told me that it is not just me it is us now so what could I say she is working with Katya at a school and teaching Russian language they get alone so well.
Andy one of the girls on this site said that Marina would have married a goat just to get out of over of there well you know that I am glade that I was that goat. lol
Now we are going back to Moscow in April 2007 to see her family we have set up her Mum and Father up with a computer and have it on yahoo messenger with voice and we can talk to them as long as we want .

so this will be her first Christmas in the U.S. and they have started put up all the Christmas light and she just cant belive the way we do christmas here.
So thanks Andy for everything maybe she will let me get on more now I want to keep in contact with everyone and Blaine don't let me leave you out either for the help.

Thanks to everyone
Ronnie & Marina

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.sub-75-211-171.myvzw.com)
Date:   11-06-06 06:31

well, someone needes to keep an eye on you Ronnie (smile). Im just glad
it is someone you like doing it, da.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.