New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 So what you do if you think a scamer has contacted you?

Author: Jorge  (---.Red-83-33-185.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date:   09-17-06 12:11

Just a question, because two different profiles, using the same pictures, have contacted me and gave me two different contact emails...

Reply To This Message

Re: So what you do if you think a scamer has contacted you?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-17-06 14:58

If you write her again--write very deeply from your heart. Tell her ( without seeming to accuse her ) about the things in life that are most important to you. Ask her to respond to a direct question--such as " How do you feel about people who misrepresent themselves to others for the purpose of monetary gain?" Make your position very clear. Instead of using the word "scammer",tell her that you have been very disappointed by insincere women who did not respond to simple and direct questioning-or who went on with the silly assertion that they could obtain a visa to see you in your home. Be very honest. You might make mention of the fact that you found a second profile of her accidentally. Personally--this has happened to me also,Jorge. I just drop my interest in them,as I am only interested in women who directly question me, demand answers to their questions and show a keen interest in becoming closer through open,honest,no-bull,private communications. This was told to me by a Russian lady---"better the cold, hard truth than a sugar sweet lie".

Reply To This Message

Author: Jens kristensen  (---.ds1-vby.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   09-18-06 01:07

I just try to report a scammer woman,,and ask webmaster to cansel her profile,,but webmaster still not have cansel her profile,,,

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-18-06 08:04

I don`t bother with the gamers anymore. It is not really worth the time or effort--especially when you are almost certain nothing will be done with them. Better to just move on and forget about it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jorge  (---.Red-83-33-185.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net)
Date:   09-18-06 10:35

Dully noted. I was just hoping they would get removed/banned if reported.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-18-06 19:46

This site removes them pretty quickly ( usually) but they can come back--and I have seen them come back under different names--but with the same faces. If it looks too good to be true---good chance it is........

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   11-22-06 00:57

You are a nice guy! Cleaver and easy going. Would like to wish you good luck in your way!

Reply To This Message

Author: Beverley  (---.wf.uct.ac.za)
Date:   12-19-06 03:03

Guys and woman be careful,,it happen to me already,,some guy make good promises and just eat your money

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.