New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 American Visit 6/7 07

Author: Jeff  (---.hrbgpa.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   11-21-06 12:35

I am looking for sexy woman (not spammer) to visit me at my expense (ticket) June and July 2007 to enjoy our American Summer. Is bathing suit season so send your most feminine photos. Hopefully relations will develop! Let us prepare a romance now! american4romance@yahoo.com

Reply To This Message

Re: American Visit 6/7 07

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   11-21-06 18:38

HI Jeff.. what are you talking about? You think it is that easy to have a Russian girl come to see you? I think that you have to consider Costa Rica or Dominican Republic . They can't come that easily to USA. Sorry.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff  (---.hrbgpa.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   11-21-06 22:41

are you gay? who asked your opinion?

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   11-22-06 05:31

This is a forum and if I pay, I can put in my 5 cents. Trying to save you some insight. Thanks for the comment hoss. Good luck. you probably need it. Maybe you will find some lucky girl.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   11-22-06 05:37

Was trying to help you. Thank you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   11-22-06 06:35

Dear Jeff, James is right. It is really very hard for Russian, Ukrainian girl to get visit (tourist) american visa.I tryed to get one- but couldn't.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   11-22-06 16:18

Very hard for young, single ladies, to get visa. Evewn for tourst Visa, if they ask for visa to visit a man, in is normaly NO.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.