New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I want to now Moldavia Girls

Author: Reinaldo  (164.77.222.---)
Date:   09-26-06 07:36

Hi, I would like Moldavia´s girls. May be possible?

Reply To This Message

Re: I want to now Moldavia Girls

Author: Barry  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-21-06 23:34

No, it is not possible.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   10-26-06 06:30

Why do you say NO.. Barry? Just wondering.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date:   12-14-06 19:51

Say you want to know Moldovan girls ?

I am a American who travels to Moldova 3-5 times a year to buy wine to export to my state of Oregon .
So I can tell you that the women in Moldova are really the best ?
You can meet Moldovan , Russian ,Romanian , Ukrainian all in Chisinau Moldova and have a great time in a very safe city to .
Even in the Villages there are women who will stop you from there good looks and kind personalitys .

The Moldova ladys are the best of the women with olive colored skin and dark hair with the best peronalitys of all the women I have meet in Eastern Europe .
Also these Moldovan lady have from Childhood learned from grandmother and mothers to be real good ladys and mothers .
I would give the Moldova women a big A+ for being like a women should be , kind ,caring , loving ,outstanding mothers and best lovers to there mates .

Reply To This Message

Author: Tonya  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-19-06 00:37

Dale, You have visited all 15 countries of the Former Union?

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.bchsia.telus.net)
Date:   12-26-06 17:18

I think that Dale was saying his opinion from his personal experience. This is the most valuable and I always like to read it.
Of course there are beautiful people from all over the world also.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tonya  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   12-27-06 02:18

Experience comes in the course of time. That is, he collects. To choose the best - it is necessary to have a rich choice. The former Union totals 15 republics. They are absolutely various people, various cultures, traditions, customs and external shape. I have visited 12 republics from 15. his this opinion, I respect another's opinion, but his point of view not true. Believe to my experience. In Moldova I too was.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   12-31-06 10:19

Tonya, you are thinking as a woman about women from the former Sovejt Union, Dale is just thinking as a man. And it is a big differense

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-31-06 14:35

Hello everyone , so here is my own finding after 3-5 times a year out of 3 years of traveling to Moldova ,Ukraine and Romania .
I have meet some of the best people in Chisinau and out in the Villages from my meeting with the ladys who are Moldovan .
It is always the same kind and polite giving people who will give you there only food thy have to make a lunch and make there American traveler feel at home in there country and little villages .
I just like personaly the women who are Moldovan and all other women from the other countrys are welcome also because I have meet really great Ukrainian and Russian ladys to in Moldova .

And in Moldova I can rest my watchful eye a little easyer also about scams and being bushwacked by suspected scamers because the Moldovan Police take a real hard stand with scamers and other dishonest people in Moldova unlike the other Eastern European countrys that just let scamers lie and steal from people all over the world and do nothing about the crime .

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-31-06 15:01

I also want to say that I always feel safe any place in Moldova even late at night in Chisinau walking on the dark streets or walking the under street walk ways I feel safe even by my self , I also think Romania around Constanta and south bound along the Black sea is safe also for American's ,so men from the United States take note of this OK ,and if you need help in Moldova the Moldova Police are really good people to Americans I have personaly learned this my self .
But I can tell you I would not walk alot with out a Ukraine friend in some of the Ukraine city's as I do walking by my self in Moldova day or night .
I have not been to Russia so I can not comment on anything about traveling in Russian .

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-01-07 23:25

Say everyone take a break and check out the Ukraine women band Via-gra and there new Video and song L M L a www.nuvirgos.com
it is in English and Russian so if you like Ukraine and Russian ladys who can sing this is interesting and this Video and song was at the top of the music charts from September until I left Eastern Europe in late November .
So just something to distact you for a time from this site .

Reply To This Message

Author: Demir  (---.static.85-105-48422.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   01-03-07 05:27

yeah :D

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.