New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 report to authorities

Author: Uri  (---.ontrca.adelphia.net)
Date:   07-04-06 06:32

with all the scams that we are seeing here,I would think that its possible to report this scamers to their authorities,and hopfuly it will be a threat to any one to do this.personaly going through many of these situations myself, its something that the local police possibly can do something.I read some were that some scammers were arrested,and froud charges has been brought against them. dose any one know anything about this?just think of all the avidace we can supply just here from the few of us that are reading this sight.

Reply To This Message

Re: report to authorities

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   01-13-07 11:00

In Eastern Europe scamers are never going away ,we are having dreams wishing the scamers are caught but that will never happen !
I traveled to meet a women in Moldova that was a scamer and she was a Moldovan Police officer !

And in Odessa the samething happened to me and this women was backed up by the corrupted Ukraine Police in with her scam .

Reply To This Message

Re: report to authorities

Author: Tonya  (---.dialup.sarkor.uz)
Date:   01-14-07 20:38

Probably, you make a wrong choice. Therefore such occurs to you. Can choose is better ordinarier women who really aspire to fair relations.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.