New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 If he convince you that you are his destiny but ...

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   01-29-07 06:27

Hello, everybody!

Please, could you share your opinion on this matter...If a man is trying to convince you that you are "his destiny and everything" with all possible romantic strength, and is doing things showing his serious intentions, but... still advertises himself on other single sites...

Please, men, be active, I really need your help, your opinion. Psychologically you are able to understand and explain this situation better then we, women.

Girls, please, any expierance of such matter?

Maybe you find it's normal to behave this way untill a man gets sure you are there, with him, in the reality...

Thanks to every one in advance,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Re: If he convince you that you are his destiny but ...

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   01-29-07 07:11

Marina, when my husband gave me proposal to get married with diamand ring for $5000, he told me that he lived Internet. I belived him. But when I got married and moved to the UK , I understood just here that he lied me.
Internet, dating sites - it is Illness, than more that if a man spend in Internet more than 5 year

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-29-07 07:20

Hi, Sveta, thank you for being prompt. Is your husband(or ex?) still writing ladies with words of love?...cannot believe it...so destructing...for everyone...Is it anything possible to do?...

My example is here just for 6 months. Maybe I will be more successful...hopefully

Marina

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-29-07 10:22

Possible, Marina, possible!!. We are separated now.It is impossible to teach a man to be good, To be good person - is not proessional sckil. You have it or you don't have it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-29-07 12:22

Sveta, you are so right...You are good or you are not...That is as simple as it is....
Just Shekspires...You and me..and everything because of men:-)

I prefer to stay and think openly, but that always leads to some sort of misunderstandings...I think men themselves are scared of being open and get scared when meet someone who is open...and continue playing game...writing...writing..visiting sites, going through millions of faces and thinking: which one is mine? this one? or maybe that one? no, the third one! and never can choose the right one...next one will be always better...market place...sad..

When I came here first and looked through the site that was obvious for me who I would choose...Nevermind...We all are different.

Please, write sometimes if you have any news.

Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dwight  (---.dsl.scrm01.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   01-29-07 22:37

Until you meet everything are just about words not action. A man need to take action when he feels comfortable or within his finacial ability to take action in oreder to find out if you are the one for him. You are a very lovely woman and should only settle for the real thing!
Bye bye, wish you luck
warm regards
Dwight

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-29-07 22:58

Thank you, Dwight, for participating.

So..you think that is fine...
But.. he says he is waiting for me and the time of my trip is settled already, I am going to apply for visa. That involves expences. He is finishing a renovation of the flat according to my taste...
That hurts to acheave that he has not still lost interest to other women. And that does not encourage me to make effort to go.

With kind wishes,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-29-07 23:23

You know, Dwight, your message delievered another question. What do you think, is there a border line for words before meeting in person? And where is it if you think it should be?

Thanks in advance,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-13-07 22:30

Marina,
First I would like to thank you for all the advice that you have shared with me on my personal matter.
Now for your question. I think then men are much more afraid of being scammed or taken a fool than women are on these sights. I know that I met some one and had even removed my profile from another sight. I was looking for some one to run my bakery for a few weeks and I was going to fly from the US to Slovakia to meet this girl. You know how that turned out.

Your case appears to be differant though, and in my thinking, any man of true character would not only stop searching other sights, but remove his profile from them as well. If he had made friends on those sights, by now he should have their personal e mails adress and their should be no need to keep his profile up.

I have met some very nice women on this sight, and there are a few that I could see myself settleing down with. But until I am sure, I will not use the words "I love you" or "We are soul mates" or "You are the only one for me" It is not fair to give a woman false hope that she has found her prince, only to have him turn out to be the frog.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-07 09:25

Hello, R,

I am glad I was any helfull...and would like to thank you as well.

I wish you good luck on this, sometime frustrating, way...
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-07 09:49

No problem Marina.
Were my thoughts of any use to you? I hope so.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-07 10:21

Privet,R,

In my heart I was sure that the case should be like you decribe it...but...on the other hand there are no many people of a high moral standarts...we all are human, not angels...(unfortunately) and I thought maybe I should not be so judgable...I have started to answer other mails too :-)... Am I wrong?

Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-14-07 13:24

Marina,
Not at all. If he is still doing it, then you should as well. If you are truly his destiny, then the two of you shall find your way together. But if he is till wonder other paths, why should you be made to follow after him?
I do no tthink you were being judgemental of him, I think you were following what your heart was telling you. One should never be faulted for that.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.comcor.ru)
Date:   02-14-07 22:58

Privet, R,

I think heart (or soul) is the best "instrument" people are granted by the Lord (or birth, or what ever it is)...Sad that it does not become a tiller to each of us...

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-15-07 01:52

Hello, Marina!
Recently I’ve met a problem like yours. I read your comment and decided to ask my penpal if he had a profile in some site (I’m registrated in other site where he found me).Yes, he has, but not only this fact surprised me.
When I read an info in profile, it seemed to me I had deal with two different persons. As it turned out, he is active, “gold member” of this site.
Something was unpleasant to me: he wrote me he’s “the Dutch 100%”, in profile his nationality is “Caucasian”; he searches for “funny and silly” woman. In deep of our soul we are all “silly”, naïve, etc. but which of us wants to admit it??? There are many other moments but I consider it’s better to hide them. My hand do not raise to write him again.
I see, Marina, you tried to build honest relations with a man, you started to answer other mails out of hurt feelings. All people are egoistic in their nature. We want: my beloved must be only mine and we can’t bear betrayal, even virtual. I tried to write other men too but I see it’s difficult when you think about one man all the time, your thoughts filled by him.
I have one positive example of love and marriage owing to Internet. They met, understood that had common goals and concentrated to achieve them. They were lucky that found each other and stopped their search.
I see if man or woman can’t stop they never find real love like Don Juan.
Marina, think about it from the other side: if your man match you and it is only his shortcoming, try to admit it as his hobby. Nobody is perfect!
In future you will show him that real life is the best and the real woman like you will be able to eclipse virtual ones.
Good luck!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 03:44

Hello, Lidia,

Thanks for participating in this discussion. I would like to clearify some matters for you. "Caucasian" is a type of looking, of people's appearance, but not nationality. We, europians, have caucasian appearance. This is first. Second, I think your friend does not search for a dumm doll, I think he meant a "funny" one, with sence of humor. Sometime they use word "silly" to expess this meaning..Maybe...Try to think this way. As one of our friend Galahan says, if you suppose to be each other's destiny it will find a way to lead you in to the same path...Do not lose your encourage to continue writing. Very soon you will understand the whole matter. Maybe you will out to be the dearest one for him...
With kind regards,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 09:51

Girls, Marina and Lidia. Don't try to decieve yourself. Or do you want to be decieved? If a man told you that he loves you and continue writing with different women in Internet- this man is dishonest. Don't try to prove that it is just his hobby. Suddly, but alots men have Internet illness. My good English friend tells about such men , that they live in virtual world .
Believe me , if you will get such man for life, he will be back to Internet in 5-6 month of common life with you. Such men don't appressiate real life, real women . Alots of them are loosers( some with women, some with job and different...) in real life. Such men are good for short meetings. They can't keep long term relations in common house.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 09:52

Dear Lidia,

I cannot stop thinking about your message...It seems there is something wrong in it...You are supporting me in my difficult situation and trying to convince me to look at the situation more optimistically..Thank you very much. It is very kind of you. You write that it is obvious that people are of an egoistic nature...But I would not like to think that you consider faithfulness and devotion as an egoistic feature of human's nature...

With kind regards,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 10:05

Sveta,
You are right as usual...but your words...they are so sharp that there is nothing left after reading them...

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 11:21

Sveta,
I agree with Marina. Even though I do not agree with what this man did, you leave me with the feeling that you hate men in general. We are not all bad, and some of us really do appreciate women. If I have misread your intent, I will say now that I am sorry.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 14:39

Dear Marina!
Many thanks for explanation about "Caucasian" and the other things, I really didn’t know! May be, you’ll help me with another one: what does it mean “Glass half full”?
I think I’ll continue writing, just I need a time. I’m not sure that my friend still needs in me. He even didn’t congratulated me with Valentine’s Day. Or nearly three months of writing is not enough for it?
As for “destiny” I don’t believe in it. A person creates his way by himself and takes all responsibility for his behaviour, decisions and choice.
Marina I can’t take in the next thing: have you met with your soulmate?
How often? You didn’t remove your own profile, did you? Why then you complain? How did you know about his profiles? May be it only hangs on site, that’s all?
(like mine one – I don’t use it, don’t remove). Don’t you think that you are too exacting? After all you are not his wife yet… May be he does it out of loneliness and boredom? When you are together he will even forgot what is Internet and Dating sites? If real man were with me would I sit like a fool on the Internet?

I mean that egoistic feature of human's nature encourage us to be jealous and proprietary, fancy something that is not really true. Sorry if I hurt you… but it often happens with me. When I think over thoroughly I change my opinion.
The main thing is not to draw a hasty conclusion.
May be we should be more flexible and wise? Isn’t our destination to smooth all sharp angles? And sometimes to be happy we have to close our eyes on unpleasant things? Life is life…

I don’t know all sides of yours relations, so my sayings may express the opposite thoughts. So, if you can’t submit, try to forget him and search another one. How about Galahan? To my mind he’s very clever and decent man.
We have choice and let our partners to have their own choice too.
Or do you think we must fight for our love and induce it to them?

Good luck!
Lidiia.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-07 15:18

Dear Lidiia,
You make me blush!!
The "glass half full" means that if you look at a glass and it is half full, what do you see? The part that is full or the empty part?
It is how we look on life, do you see the positive side (half full) or do you see the negative side (half empty).

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 04:08

Marina and Galahad, perhaps I was sharp, every truth is sharp and not sweet always. And just real friends and brave people can tell you truth. I prefer to have such friends.Perhaps you have different mind about it.
Marina, you want be pesveided, that it is everything Ok with your man. You have big doubts about him. Believe your heart, your first impression,view about him. From my experience my first impressions were always right. When you become older, you become wiser. And it is not nessecary to live with this person long time.
The problem that we all want to be desieved.
Marina, I had the same situation like yours with my husband before marriiage with him. I had doubts, but I loved him and I wanted to be decived. like all loving people. When we love -we are blind.
Galahad, I didn't tell badly about all men and women in Internet.
It is really to find your second half with help Internet, but you need:
1. To know what person you want to get
2. to be honest with people, if you are serious about getting your second half through Internet.
3. to be wise enough to understand who is a lier and a gamer , not allowing them to involve you in long relations with doubts.
I belive that there are more honest people in the world. If it were differnt, the world would die along time ago.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 09:54

Hello, Lidia,

I understand that you are not acquainted with all details of my situation. I have just wished to get simple answers to a simple question...just as it is. It was not my intention to discuss the whole matter in the forum...Sorry...

Your another question(glass is...etc.) is answered by Galahad(there is no mistake in your name any more,R!) already. I could not add anything to that. If I might be any helpfull for you, you are always welcome to ask.

Concerning the matter of fighting for LOVE...I am not a fighter in this life. I would just liked to be LOVED...in capital letters. To smooth angles is not about me in the matter of respectability and honesty.

With kind regards,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 10:00

Dear Galahad,

Please, do not get blush so easily...I am sure Lidia knows the meaning, I think there was more language matter.

With kind wishes,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 21:11

Helo, Galahad!
I'm very obliged for your good explanation!
Good luck!
Lidiia

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-16-07 21:17

Dear Marinka!
It's up to you to decide.
I wish you happiness full of love and laugh!!!
Just take it easy!
Many thanks for offer to help, I'm glad that found a friend there.
Have a nice weekend!
Lidiia.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 11:36

Dear Lidiia,
It was my pleasure. If there is ever any thing you would like to ask, I will help as much as I can.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 11:55

Sveta,

Addressing to sharpness of words. I expect my friends to say truth. I expect my friends to say thruth not crucifying me with one...but encouraging to stay calm and optimistic.

With kind wishes,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 12:03

Privet, Galahad,

Some people use "LOL". I understand that it is an abrivation of some kind..but cannot get accross with the meaning...Help me, pls, if that does not bother you much. There are some other ones of the same kind..maybe you know them as well?

Thanks in anvance,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 12:06

LOL means laughed out loud.
I would be willing to help you with any of them that I know. Please feel free to ask me anything Marina

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 12:10

It is like roaring laughter, am I correct?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 14:00

Marina,
You are correct. Are there any other ones that you do not know?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-18-07 02:24

Marina, I am sorry. When I sent my message, I really didn't want to hurt you or to offend you. I just wanted to express clearly my mind and perhaps to help you. When I have doubts about something , it is very important for me to get more different viewes from mine , to analyse them and to solve my problem.And sometimes I don't agree , but anyway it helps me to look at my problem from another side.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-07 09:52

Dear Sveta,

Thank you very much for your message. I appreciate every word you say. I am like you, I deal with my problems and doubts the same way. That is why I came up to forum with my question.
Sveta, you are always helful.
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:37

Dont' go by words, flowery poems, or sweet words. Go by action, time and truth. the things you are talking about are NOT love; that's romance. Marina wrote:

> Dear Sveta,
>
> Thank you very much for your message. I appreciate every word
> you say. I am like you, I deal with my problems and doubts the
> same way. That is why I came up to forum with my question.
> Sveta, you are always helful.
> Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-15-07 23:10

Thank you, Jim, for sharing your opinion.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (---.unnet.ru)
Date:   03-16-07 00:29

marina
I have a boyfriend but u can see me on some websites also I have some on-line relations with men
and?
is it bad?
I dont think so
does it mean anything?
I dont think so

u will never know ur man tell u truth or not, u cant realize that happens in his head or somebodys head. so be more self-conentraited, worry of ur own feelings forst of all. nobody can make u feel happy except uself

do YOU love him/ - this is the most important question

does he love me - this is only second no more..)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-07 01:27

Thank you, Ann,

It is helpful to know as many points of view as possible...
I think I start realising that here, in the Net, words "weight" less then in reality...

Reply To This Message

Author: Ann  (89.16.32.---)
Date:   03-16-07 10:52

no marina u r not right
it depends on person that s all)))

u know all people need 2 have some fun, need any relaxation
some of them have flirt on their workplaces, in their companies - this is normal - and their boyfriends or girlfriends or wifes doesnt know about this side of their life

some people do the same on-line
this is normal

I found some seriouse people on-line and I m sue u will find also - maybe u did))
u r so beutiful - what 4 2 worry about other peoples minds?)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-07 12:28

Ann, everything that you were writing here, replying on Marina's topic- just explanation of your behaveur- you have boyfriend, but I am sure you don't love hom deeply, you don't trust him, so you continue surfing Internet. When you meet your real love, you will not notice it, because you has got habit for virtual relations.
Marina is different from you, because she wants to get real love and she suffers very much, because she understands very clearly- something is wrong with her man.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-16-07 15:13

I agree with Sveta and Marina for the most part. If you want to have "fun" then dont' be in an exclusive relationships. Sex is only a part of a relationship; if your flirting or loving on other people through the internet, then you are cheating emotionally. You should be having fun with your partner; this isn't a grocery store that you get certain things from certain people. It's dishonest; would your mate still be with you if he knew you were doing this? If he had a backbone he wouldn't.

There's nothing wrong with chatting and flirting with others if your not attached emotionally to one person IMHO.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 08:58

Ann,
I agree that every one has right to have fun, it is very important in life. Life is so beautiful and there are a lot of possibilities of having fun! That is sin to live boring life! That is right! Just I, for myself, would not consider playing with peoples' feelings as a fun.. I would not consider "rubbing" and "chewing" WORDS OF LOVE with every one you pull in to your life path, as a fun.

Reply To This Message

Re: If he convinces you that you are his destiny but ...

Date:   03-17-07 09:02

Jim,
pls, what is IMHO?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 12:35

Sorry; IMHO means "in my humble opinion". Thanks.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-17-07 12:44

P.S. I agree with you totally Marina; fun is great, using people's emotions like a pair of pants isn't.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-20-07 11:32

Marina,

You are right, a real love is not divided in two (or more parts). And nobody wants someone to play his (her) feelings. When you love you can't think of anyone else.

Best regards.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (213.154.211.---)
Date:   05-16-07 12:56

You know Marina I heard an expression: while you not find your princess you have kissed so many frogs.

About your man can be two possibilities: either he forgot where he put his profiles or he just plays games with you. May be better ask him openly?
Hope he is not a frog.
Good luck.

Reply To This Message

Author: TatyanaCh  (85.21.203.---)
Date:   05-19-07 00:38

Hello!
Perharps, that I am mistaken, but I am afraid this strange woman by name of Sveta! I understand, that friends should be truthful and so on, but they do not happen are malicious. All your answers to all themes in forums are very aggressive. Our life not sugar and so. What for to us your rage and hatred?! The friend can give good advice or can kill all hopes by means of words. I think, that the friend which all time speaks, that all around badly and very badly, is not so necessary for someone. Sveta, do not answer me only, please. To me it is terrible already!
Bye!

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 21:23

Hello, Svetlana,

Thank you for your attention
I hope my ex-friend will be able to become a Prinz for somebody else one day...In my case, that was not the only thing I was anxious about...For me, unfortunately or fortunately, who knows, he was that word you used...I am getting more experienced and soon can be able to give wise advises to others :-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-20-07 23:06

Hello, Tatyana,

I have been in a great hesitation whether I should at all react to your words..Eventually, I desided to speak out my opinion.
We all are participating in a free forum and ready to communicate with people about different matters. We all have equal rights for that. At the same time, you, with your words, are trying to deprive some of participants to say anything, even as their self-defence after your attacking them...I think it is a little bit incorrect from your side...You wished to speak out your opinion, you did...why others cannot? I think so.
Hope, I will not be considered as an attacking you.
With kind regurds,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.lv.ukrtel.net)
Date:   05-21-07 07:42

Hello, Tatyana,

I think that Sveta is very good person but had a bad experience in her life.

That's why we feel some bitterness and offence in her words. Personally I appreciate she shared with her Life experience. And don't forget that it can be not only wonderful but horrible too. And we should know all sides of it learn different situations and come to a right conclusion.

Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Author: TatyanaCh  (85.21.203.---)
Date:   05-24-07 19:03

Hello, Marina and Lidiia!
I didn`t speak, that Sveta the bad person! Probably I was expressed incorrectly, for what I am sorry. I have expressed the opinion only. I had no purpose to offend someone. When I read a forum so words of Sveta cut soul. And such sensation I have each time. And my statement had the purpose to soften its words, instead of to offend her. I am sorry once again.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ninel  (195.16.72.---)
Date:   07-05-07 09:09

Hello everybody!
you said :I think then men are much more afraid of being scammed or taken a fool than women are on these sights.
Oh! I don,t think so... money? what is money? and I think all scammers are not real women-there are special agency...
I think- the broken heart and the destroyed dreams-more terrible.
For women-heart,s life-all her life...(for russian women more...)
For men-only small part of life...
so for women are much more dangerous.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date:   07-05-07 20:50

In my opinion if the man has asked you to marry him and bought you a ring but is still on the internet flirting with other women the he will continue to do the same thing, not only on the internet but in real life. Most likely even cheat on you after your married. Brealk it off before it's too late!! Find someone else.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date:   07-06-07 12:23

Half full, half empty - who cares? All I know is that at some point I will be the one who has to wash the darn thing.

I'm sure you've heard of the test to determine if a person is an optimist or a pessimist. Imagine a table with a glass with water in fifty percent of it. A person is asked "Is the glass half-full or half-empty?" Disregarding whether the glass has just had water poured into it, or half of the water poured out, the optimist will say "Half-full," and the pessimist will say "Half-empty." Both are right, and both are looking at the glass from their own perspective, through their own mental filters.

The pessimist will expect the worst to happen. They don't want to get their hopes up so they'll never be disappointed. And they rarely are. Since they're looking for the worst, they'll generally find it. If a negative thinker receives a compliment at work, he'll brush it off, figuring it was a fluke and will never happen again. Since they expect the worst, they don't use their resources to discover a solution. Their life becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, they give up and become stuck where they are.

Conversely, the optimist will look on the bright side, and find it. They're the ones that "make lemons into lemonade." Since they look for a way to turn a disaster into an opportunity, they'll generally create a way to do so. If a person with a positive attitude is praised for a project well done, he'll accept the congratulations and appreciate it. Optimists expect life to improve, so they look for solutions and take action.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olena  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   07-06-07 15:16

Jim, I agree with you, I think even if we had some disappointments and mistakes in past we need to accept them as life experience and look forward to the future with hope and optimism!
There are always positive and negative moments in life, but it's better to concentrate on positive, in this case we have more chances to be happy!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.