New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The best medicin?...

Author: Tonya  (89.236.228.---)
Date:   02-16-07 14:54

Scientists have come to conclusion, that periodic reception by the woman of sperm gives to hormonal reactions of her organism a certain equation. It helps, for example, to elimination of nervousness and decrease in a level of depression. ???p??, the representing mix from the albuminous connections, energetically valuable substances, some hormones, enzymes also renders favorable influence on immune system, a metabolism, etc.

Besides the seed liquid changes - in the best party - biological activity of lady.

At hit in a stomach of these processes does not occur - there sperm is split and digested, as well as any other fiber, being thus enough high-calorie food. However, last researches testify that oral sex not only is pleasant, but also is useful: swallowing of sperm improves a condition of a stomach ulcer and is original preventive maintenance of diseases of a gastroenteric path.

Sperm is useful to a leather and is a component of some face creams.

To men to constrain sperm in an organism long time - it is harmful!

Dear participants of a forum what tell?

Reply To This Message

Re: The best medicin?...

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-17-07 09:23

Dear Tonya!
Intimate relations between a man and a woman is a mistery, a ritual of unity of two souls and bodies, nearly sacrament (Have you read Da Vinchi’s Code?). Why to spoil it by preparation? For example: a rose is a beautiful flower. Cut it or break its petals to pieces to see what is inside… but after this it is already not a rose but taken to the pieces plant. There is no smell, no beautiful looking…

Let’s not to spoil this romantic site raising such phisiological topics!
Every woman should have a secret which encourages her man to guess it. If he sees that a woman too preoccupied by sex he may lose interest to her.

The other question is important: can it be so that men on Internet, writing to us, have no sex at all in their real life? It’s hardly to believe they do not. But we’ll never know the truth, so to touch this question is to waste the time. Sometimes lack of knoledge is the way to happiness.

I’m admired your wishes to everybody (Be understanding to your perceived enemies…) and your nice poems (????? ?????? ???, ?? ?? ????…)KEEP THIS WAY!

The best regards,
Lidiia.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-07 09:23

Dear Tonya!
Intimate relations between a man and a woman is a mistery, a ritual of unity of two souls and bodies, nearly sacrament (Have you read Da Vinchi’s Code?). Why to spoil it by preparation? For example: a rose is a beautiful flower. Cut it or break its petals to pieces to see what is inside… but after this it is already not a rose but taken to the pieces plant. There is no smell, no beautiful looking…

Let’s not to spoil this romantic site raising such phisiological topics!
Every woman should have a secret which encourages her man to guess it. If he sees that a woman too preoccupied by sex he may lose interest to her.

The other question is important: can it be so that men on Internet, writing to us, have no sex at all in their real life? It’s hardly to believe they do not. But we’ll never know the truth, so to touch this question is to waste the time. Sometimes lack of knoledge is the way to happiness.

I’m admired your wishes to everybody (Be understanding to your perceived enemies…) and your nice poems (????? ?????? ???, ?? ?? ????…)KEEP THIS WAY!

The best regards,
Lidiia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-17-07 11:33

LOL,
I have to ask, is this a joke. If this is true, it is some very interesting stuff. I will not go into detail my thoughts, but if you would like to know, just email me.

Reply To This Message

Author: Uri  (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date:   02-17-07 23:24

Tonya, I love the things you write about. thank you for bringing us information that are backed up by evidence.I would love to hear more about it, please tell us more ! all evidence are not allways true in all cases, but if statisicaly they are correct,in much of the time,its good enought for me and many of us,reading your letters here.
Lidiia,I don't know what secrets you think you have that everyone on earth happend to not know about,eccept the one you are dating.it is a step forward in comunication when we can talk here openly about issues of concern to all of us.so kick back join the world of openess.just for opennings, just because we men are here to find the right woman in our life ,dose not mean we forgot about sex. from a man stand point of view,there are a lot more women that don't have sex then men. from what I was told, women can live for a long time without sex. I don't belive men can.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-19-07 02:22

LOL,
It was directed to whom?

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-19-07 20:47

Lidia,
My laughter was not directed at any one., but rather the artical it's self. I could not help it when I thought of all those men out there using this information in bars to get a women to perform certian things for them that they enjoy. And believe me, some men will try.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-07 09:16

Many thanks to all participants of a forum. The forum exists that people could express freely the opinion on any theme. Themes can be discussed any. It concerns also sex too. It does not allow an occasion to judge someone badly. But it helps people to learn better each other. I believe, that people should be more liberated and freely express the opinion. Thus we do a step towards in aspiration to learn each other.
Given clause is printed in Jurnale Women.
Participation in discussion by that absolutely voluntary. People who do not have desire discuss this theme can to close simply this page and to visit other theme. But I believe, that we adult enough people to have the opinion on interesting questions.
As to sex and that will think of us. I am absolutely quiet. I did not have a sex during 11 years because for me feelings are important. But as popular wisdom says: " Cognac from endurance becomes even more tasty ".

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-07 09:32

These research experiments have been lead to the USA, Russia and Germany. Scientists send to a similar scientific conclusion.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-07 09:41

Medicine - my hobby. But sometimes discoveries surprise us. It is normal.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-20-07 09:46

Cleopatra had two passions in her life: Caesar and baths filled with sperm. While Cleopatra was undressing, her soldiers were filling the bath tub. :-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-23-07 05:47

Thank you Uri. I concern to that category of people which can openly discuss any theme. In family I too prefer understanding and freely to state the desires. Also to consider desires of the favourite person.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.