New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Structure of a body and sexuality

Author: Tonya  (89.236.228.---)
Date:   02-23-07 06:44

There is an opinion, that thin people are more white are sexual. What do you think?

Reply To This Message

Re: Structure of a body and sexuality

Author: Steve  (---.hlrn.qwest.net)
Date:   02-23-07 15:09

"thin people are more white" Interesting observation..

Steve

Reply To This Message

Author: Galahad  (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date:   02-23-07 15:52

Toyna,
I think something is lost in the translation. Did you mean that thin white people are more sexual?

Either way, there is a correlation between the two, with the exception of skin color that is. Sex is a great cardiovascular work out, and depending on the style and positions used, can also be a good strength training work out as well. In fact, I know of a couple here in the States who's doctor actually prescribed sex four times a week for the females concerns over her weight gain. She went in to see about being put on diet pills and he said that her husband and her should take part in a strenuous sexual activity for 30 minutes at least 4 times a ween and she would lose more weight faster with no side effects as opposed to the diet pills. This made her husband very happy........

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-24-07 02:13

Sorry. There is an opinion, that thin (thin) people are more sexual. What do you think?

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-24-07 02:16

More active because their libidos are higher

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-24-07 02:19

I think, that sexual activity is given to the person by nature. That is, does not depend on structure of his body. More flexible - does not mean, that more active in the sexual plan. All the same the person should possess sensitivity. There are examples thin, but "cold" people.

Reply To This Message

Author: ash  (86.62.225.---)
Date:   03-02-07 11:31

yes i do agree about ur pressumption on sexuality,moreover it is related to the on spot interraction and state of mind as well.
hope that gives some substantiation to ur querry.
ash

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-03-07 02:25

:-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:32

I think your wrong with all due respect. I know a lot of thin women who are not very passionate and larger women who are. It has nothing to do with it INHO.

Reply To This Message

Author: Tonya  (91.188.128.---)
Date:   03-15-07 22:19

Probably women frigid came across to you. Scientists I approve, that ?????? thin people nevertheless above.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.