New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 About the most delicate things.

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   02-25-07 10:36

A few day ago my hairdresser shared with me about her experience with foreigners.

First she met with Italian. After some meetings he asked her to bring the health certificate to the next their meeting. She did it but he said he couldn’t do the same because in that time he received treatment for some venereal disease. She broke all relations with him.

Next she began to meet with an American man. He watched every penny and everywhere they went she had to pay for herself. (Let’s go Dutch???) It almost put her to expence and she stopped this.

So, the questions:
1) is it normally that people go to their date with health certificate?
In our world it sounds quite reasonable, but it seems to me unusual.

2) why foreigners consider us like people of the second sort only in that reason we have lower salaries than they? Why we have to feel guilty or inferiority of it?
How many months a girl must work to earn money for dinner in decent restarant where she would be invited by a foreigner?

Believe, we work so hard as you and it’s not our guilt that we are not estimated at our true worth.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 About the most delicate things.  new
Lidiia 02-25-07 10:36 
 Re: About the most delicate things.  new
Galahad 02-27-07 17:01 
Sveta 02-28-07 14:00 
Galahad 02-28-07 17:14 
Lidiia 02-28-07 21:57 
Sveta 03-01-07 14:53 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.