New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Asking for money.

Author: Steve  (---.hlrn.qwest.net)
Date:   02-17-07 21:27

Hey gentlemen,

How many of you are getting emails from a girl, then sending a few emails back and forth, then get the "I am so in love with you" email, followed by the "tell me the nearest airport" which is then followed by a itemized description of how much it will cost you for them to come over? They don't ask, just tell you they are coming and this is what it will cost you..

One itemized list to fly over here I received, asked for $250 for medical, $50 for taxi ride, not to mention the tickets, etc. for a grand total of over $1600 US Dollars.

Now when the third or forth e-mail is taking about how much they love me, then I expect the bill soon.

Most of these letters seem to be the "Form" letter that does not answer your questions, or just maybe the first line mentions something briefly about your last letter, but the rest is the type of letter they can just change the name at the top and send to many men. Full of “fluff” about how they dream of you, etc.

This is making finding someone nice hard for me as I always am expecting the bill..

Steve

Reply To This Message

Re: Asking for money.

Author: Admitos  (---.spidernet.net)
Date:   02-23-07 06:16

join the club

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-23-07 15:08

I thought I wasn't the lone Ranger..Thanks..

Reply To This Message

Author: lyuba  (---.dialup.bigline.net)
Date:   03-01-07 09:45

And ? did you sent money for this girl ? I could tell you about this problem.Lyuba

Reply To This Message

Author: Steve  (12.45.111.---)
Date:   03-01-07 13:13

Please do.

No I did not send money. First, it was just to an email address. If it was a agency that had a web site that I could verify, I might have. But when I could not verify, only a name to send a money order too. No way.

I actually had about a dozen asking money for visa and tickets. Any light you can shed on this would be great.

Steve

Reply To This Message

Author: Bill  (---.clsp.qwest.net)
Date:   03-01-07 15:54

Thanks for being smart enough not to send money. When you start looking at some of the scam statistics there are a whole lot of us here in the U.S. that are not smart enough to check out the people they are writing to. There are a lot of scammers but there are some real fish out there , keep fishing.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-07-07 19:11

Thanks Bill.

I think I have finally found a few that are sending me good, personal letters and seem very nice. I think it has been worth my while. Just took some time to wade thru the scammers...

Reply To This Message

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-10-07 04:24

Since I started using the service I have had request for medical insurance, international passports and even the cost of an interpreter. The way I deal with the scams are to say no thanks and that for the first visit I will visit them. If this fails then the correspondance discontinues. There are scammers out there but there are also many genuine and sincere ladies so it would not be fair to tar them with the same brush.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-07 06:33

I agree Pete. I actually found most of the Ladies on this site pretty honest. I was using www.rBrides.com for a month and about 75% or more I talked with were scammers.

It seemed the better they looked, the more likely a scam. When they were too good looking to be true, it wasn't. Just like the old saying if it looks to good to be true, it probably isn'st. It applied to rBrides. This site has been pretty good.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-07 06:48

Hey,

Check out this letter I just got;

"..Hello my dearest Steve.
Dear, excuse, that did not write to you. But I had huge failure. To my
mum it became very bad. It had heart attack. She has lost
consciousness. I have caused medical aid. And mum have taken away in hospital, and I was with her in hospital.
She now is in very grave condition. I very awfully feel, both the whole
days and nights to crying though I know, that this not help, but I do
not know that to me make. And here today I at last have taken myself in
hands. Also has decided to write to you.
Doctors have told, that my mum had heart attack. Doctors have told,
that my mum can be rescueed. But with this purpose it is necessary to
execute operation. It - very much Expensive operation. Cost of this operation 1970 $. I very much tried to find it
Money. I have bypassed already all the friend and friends. I could
collect 550 $. I any Any more do not know, in whom else possible to take this money. It is necessary for me
It is more 1420 $. Dear Steve if you can though something to me help
make it please, I shall be obliged to you by all life. I shall
necessarily return them to you. I shall work very much with this purpose. I do not know as I to be. You - my last chance, washing last hope.
Dear, more I cannot to write that to you because at me depression again
begins. Everyone have fun, in honour of a holiday, and I go also to
crying and I do not know that to me make.
With hope love and sincerity.
Your Marina...."

It never stops, the ways they ask for money..

Reply To This Message

Author: Pete  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   03-11-07 08:19

Steve,

I suppose if scammers are identified then the way to deal with it would be to flag it up to the webmaster so their profile can be removed. Not sure about your comment about the good looking ones but do agree that the ladies on this site seem friendly and genuine, even the absolutely stunning ones. Scammers are a pain and in my book are the lowest of the low taking avantage of peoples feeling, hense my thick skin.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   03-11-07 11:49

Steve, don't be silly, believing such letters. The operation on heart costs more than 1970$. Silly Marina couldn't name different reason to get money from you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-11-07 14:27

Sveta,

Thank you. I thought it was pretty cheap for a heart operation. Since you seem interested, I was stupid enough to give her a second chance when she asked for money the first time. She appologized and had seem to be writing sincere letters for about two months, around 3 to 4 times a week. '

But here was her first atttempt at money. Note she failed to change the name at the bottom. My name is steve, note who she misses about the third line up from the bottom.. But here is the letter. I was amused at all the details for money she thought of from insurance, to taxi's to hotel services..this lady is a pro. But I think I am not going to waist my time anymore. Anyway, the last money letter if you are interested..

"...Hello my lovely Steve!!!
I am again very happy to receive your letter. But unless I did not
write to you, that
I looked a web-page and very much it was pleasant to me. Thanks my dear
Steve.
On film I went with girlfriend Olga about whom I already spoke you.
I thank you for the given information. You understand my favorite Steve
today,
I visited travel agency also could study exact the information rather
Travel to you my favorite Steve.
I think, that to you it is necessary to acquaint with this information
also:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moscow - Denver Time in a way: 19 hours of 30 minutes
Start: on March, 15th, 13:25 SVO the Sheremetyevo the airport, the
Terminal: 2 SU315 the Boeing 767
Arrival: on March, 15th, 16:50 JFK John F Kennedy Intl, the Terminal: 1
Aeroflot
Change: JFK John F Kennedy Intl, there is no change of the airport
Start: on March, 15th, 21:10 JFK John F Kennedy Intl, the Terminal: 6
B697 Air bus À320
Arrival: on March, 15th, 23:55 DEN Denver airport JetBlue Airways
Denver - Moscow Time in a way: 14 hours of 40 minutes
Start: on April, 15th, 11:40 DEN Denver airport B6126 Air bus À320
Arrival: on April, 15th, 17:17 JFK John F Kennedy Intl, the Terminal: 6
JetBlue Airways
Change: JFK John F Kennedy Intl, there is no change of the airport
Start: on April, 15th, 18:40 JFK John F Kennedy Intl, the Terminal: 1
SU316 the Boeing 767
Arrival: on April, 15th, 12:20 SVO the Sheremetyevo the airport, the
Terminal: 2 Aeroflot
Cost of the air ticket there and back: 1080 USD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The international passport-----------------------: 70.00 USD
2. The tourist visa---------------------------------: 120.00 USD
3. The ticket from Saransk up to Moscow-------------: 80.00 USD (train)
4. Medical insurance of travel---------------------: 80.00 USD
5. Others charge-------------------------------: 70.00 USD
6. Services of hotel--------------------------: 50.00 USD
7. A taxi across Moscow----------------------------: 20.00 USD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish to tell to you, that full cost of my travel to you my dear will
cost 1600 USD. It
The sum enters into cost of a return ticket, payment for official
registration of papers and
Other fine charges. But I did not think, that there will be such big a
sum. As I never before
Had similar travel with which I very much excite. I have 500 USD it
very much easy money for me, as mine
The salary in internal 110 USD in a month. This all my savings which I
could find. Nevertheless I require
To find 1100 USD, but which I at all do not represent where probably to
take such big
The sum. But despite of this vital issue, I very much want our meeting,
just as you,
And I shall be, do everything what to execute dreams actually. You at
all do
Present, as I wish to meet you, my head completely is filled ideas
concerning us and rather our meeting.
I send you a photo specially on which you see as I I miss you my dear
Patrick.
I with impatience shall wait for your letter.
With love to you road Steve!!!
On always your Marina!!!.."

And no, I did not send any money, expecially after you told me she missed her dear Patrick, probably the other stiff she's working for money..

Steve

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (213.78.238.---)
Date:   03-12-07 07:59

Steve, she did a big work ,writing you such big letter. She or he is really hardworking for getting money from you and different silly men.
I don't know any girl, who could get a visit visa for the USA. And me, either. I got refuse in getting of visit visa in the USA. The conculate officer didn/t pay any attention for my bank acount(it was shown $10 000), for my flat(it cost $300 000).And I had alots different visas in my pasport.
Can you imagine, how will the officer look at the girl without any money and wanted to get the USA visit visa?
The right way for you -to visit your girl in her country for the first time. After you will see real situation and can help her with money, because life is hard in Ukraine and Russia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Toni  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   03-12-07 11:22

Steve,

be carefull. There are too many agencies who only have pictures and some ghost writers. I have heard, that some of them eran more than 100.000$ a month.
So try to find out, what is reality and what is fantasy.
First visit: what you see is what you get ... :)

Good luck !

Toni

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   03-14-07 13:07

Hello Steve .
Yes I am in the same boat as you !
Just in the month from 2-2007 to 2-13-2007 I had 11 of the Russina and Ukrainain women airline Ticket and passport scams run by me also from this very site.

I am also tierd of these scams and I can no longer tell how is the good ladys from the bad women on this site because it is looking like 95% of the women using this site are liers and scamers all out for your money .

These dishonest women are taking hours of my valued time writing letter to some women in Ukraine or Russia that should be in jail !

And let me say thy are from Ukraine and Russian with e-mail adress in yandex.ru and ukr.com or mail.ru for the internet providers .

Good luck everyone and don't send any money over sea's every !. Toni wrote:

> Steve,
>
> be carefull. There are too many agencies who only have pictures
> and some ghost writers. I have heard, that some of them eran
> more than 100.000$ a month.
> So try to find out, what is reality and what is fantasy.
> First visit: what you see is what you get ... :)
>
> Good luck !
>
> Toni

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:53

It's amazing what adults like us will believe because we want to. Many of the people with profiles up are not even women; they are men posing as women.

Nigerian dating scams are usually done in internet cafe's. If you look on the header of your e-mail, you usually will see the word Bat! in the program. That's a scam.

Other things to look for:

**If they look like a super model it's probably a scam. Men are weak and there isn't a place in the world where a super pretty girl has too many probs. getting a man. These scammers steal model's photos off of the internet, make up profiles and then scam men for money.

**Russian scams are done by bosses; sometimes they even hire girls to talk on the phone with you, and/or take photos' with for you. They are VERY aggressive and even though many say they're sexually inexperienced and have never been close to a man, they fall in love with you instantly.

**They talk very seriously very quickly about you. They often say God brought you together. Until you refuse to give them money, then your not serious about them.

**Their profiles don't equal their pix

**They all seem to have their parents dying, they're all alone, they are students but in their 30's; they have long pauses while IMing you; they take days to respond to e-mails. they NEVER seem to have a phone or video cam.

I've been contacted by 8 people and all we're obvious scammers. I date a lot and I know when a scam is a scam for the most part. I'm not into this anymore; but I do want to worn men. Most reports say that for women under 35 years of age, 90% of them are scams. How many of us would invest in a company that only has a 10% chance of making money?

I hate to be harsh but I've found out and I don't want people to get hurt or scammed. It's a very sleazy business and they will go to no ends to get your money. it's heartless and all need to know the truth.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   03-15-07 16:55

P.S.

don't give out your information to anyone; you dont' know these people. Start by chatting or e-mailing, calling them and then in time visiting. be careful.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-01-07 20:17

Hello everyone on this site!
Just few words about scammers.
Why you guys blame only Russian girls in scams? What about men? Believe me they do the same thing with women. I receive lots of the same e-mails from all over the world, and it seems to me that 95% of men have relatives who are about to die if I don’t send them the money. Sounds familiar? And you’re right, Jim, almost all of them are of course from Nigeria.
Guys, don’t complain, I just think that is part of the game we all play and we want to play because it makes our life more excited. And of course we have to pay with our carefulness and intellect. Let’s just test ourselves if anyone is able to trick us.
Enjoy your life, guys, it’s too short.
Good luck to everyone!

Reply To This Message

Author: Alain  (---.223-202-24.mc.videotron.ca)
Date:   04-04-07 19:24

I have a good way to find out the scammer girls. I have registered an e-mail address to a false name but starting with the same first letters before the @.

I send a message to her telling that she has given me her e-mail recently, ask for pictures and additionnal infos about her. When I receive the same message and pictures as previouly at my good address, I return a message to advise her or him that they are a better fish than me because they were trapped by me first!

I have received same message twice sometimes after having replied to first one. It is usually easy to identify a true communication when exchange of ideas are naturals. But videocam exist since 7 years and they are 10 years behind the real life so I have not found anyone that has a webcam and a computer at home to use New-Dating videochat facility which avoid to travel to see her live!

It's more difficult for a French Canadian to find out a woman who speak in French and English that is required to work at Montreal! A Roumanian woman would be better for me!

Good luck to all!

Alain

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   04-05-07 05:08

Do you think that most Romanian women speak English and French? I have doubts.:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-05-07 17:05

so what she sent you the same message? Is it a big deal, Alain? What do you think, is it easy for Russian girls every time to create a new description of themselves in language other then their own? Come on guys, don't be so hypercritical

Reply To This Message

Author: Kyle  (---.dsl.okcyok.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   04-05-07 18:23

Hello All
The easiest way to find out if the person is a scammer before the big request for $: CHECK their IP address on their personal e-mail to you. Is it coming from the same area as they say they are using the internet(club,cafe, etc.), Also check in the same place as the IP address...are they using 'tb' (the Bat any version), this a mass mailer sorting software....this is a BIG red flag! These people have different standards than people from the west....they see it as perfectly OKay to take money from the "rich" and foolish. Don't send money to anyone you haven't kissed in the flesh...if you do: you just feed the monster. Monster sees easy money and breeds more monsters. Simple, do your homework before learning the hard lesson of a lighter wallet.

Reply To This Message

Author: TatyanaCh  (85.21.203.---)
Date:   04-17-07 09:54

Hello, Dear Steve!

Jim has written for you a real truth. Many women from Russia and Ukraine (which age till 35 years and having very good external view) don`t wish to have small, they wish to have all! They don`t search for Love, they search for an opportunity to live better. Even if you will have with them wedding - it don`t safeguard you against that all of you equally used for the purposes. And later any you time you can have divorce. And as we (Russian women) have risk to come into the hands of psychopath and to know about it only after wedding. (I would prefer to lose money better, than a life.)
As I want to tell to you, that if I had problems with health of my mum - I could not guess to ask money from the person unfamiliar to me, especially through the Internet. By the way, in Russia there is a private principle: to not ask money from the person (I speak about Moscow intellectuals) who has many money. An another matter if you sympathize for the person also wish to help it and thus offer the help and money! But I think, what not everyone will accept from you this help! For example, I would refuse. I do not know you, and so I don`t know what way you can choose to take away a duty. Dear Steve, I don`t wish you to offend, I give an example only!
I think, that scammers have many ways and dodges to extract money for themself. Don`t forget, that it for them work! And as they work only on themselves they carry out the work very well!
Try to communicate for the beginning with the beloved by stationary phone or through video-chat!
I wish good luck! Tatiana.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   04-17-07 13:16

Yes, we are poor, but proud!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Kyle  (---.dsl.okcyok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-17-07 19:49

What?
When I was growing up, I didn't know I was poor. Everyone was in the same situation. I totally agree Lidiia about "proud", that is why some men look for women from your country. When I was in Ukraine, I did not look at people and think of their money...or lack of money, I saw beautiful, warm, proud people. People that took pride in the way they dressed and offered hospitality that seems to be lacking in this day and age. It is just sad that there are people (men and women) in this world that can only look at people as a way to make money in a way that is dishonest.

Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-17-07 22:04

Hi, Kyle

Every family has its black sheep.
I'm sure every nation or country has either good and bad people. We all are under influence of stereotypes and get accustomed to give a nation some special traits it has and piously believe in it. Our life shows us that it doesn't work out in many cases.

By,
Lidiia

Reply To This Message

Author: Cheatpope  (84.210.51.---)
Date:   04-20-07 15:20

Kyle... about the ip. You can not check the ip from the region where the person sits. Even you can make mailbox.ru address and use that. When you connect to that mailserver to send a mail to someone... the ip that is revealed is the mailservers ip. ..and it can be in Russia. See? You can sit in the US and send mail with the .ru hosts mailserver in Russia. If you want to know the senders ip, you have to hack the mailserver and check what ip on the mailserver that has been connected to that address. Way to difficult for most people.. and strictly illegal. Anyway.. don't send money. By the way, most Romanian people speaks English, and they are quite good at it too. I was in Bucuresti one month ago. I recommend it. I've been to Kiev and Lviv to.. Nice cities, but it's not easy to find any english speaking people. Anyway I liked both cities a lot. By the way.. I really like to travel, so I have not been to any of these cities in the purpose of finding a girl... just for fun.

Reply To This Message

Author: Julia  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   04-20-07 19:53

Hello!!!!!
My name is Julia Stepanova.
I want to tell to you the history.
One month ago I have got acquainted with one person from Nigeria,
Which lives in America. His name Martin.
We with him have started to correspond and like all was normal,
Till now. he wrote to me, that I have very strongly liked him
And he has fallen in love with me. To me it has certainly seemed suspicious, as
I think, that it is impossible to grow fond of the person for such short time.
But I have answered him reciprocity and you have written to him, that the nice guy
And you too have liked me. After that we have started to write each other intimate letters and
Like all it was normal, we even have started to plan our meeting. But then he has written
To me the disturbing letter also spoke, that he in a shock as its mum was ill terrible illness
And it is necessary for him to pay for operation. If he will not make it its mum can die.
When I have read its letter, I was all on emotions. I could not supervise myself and
Could not be responsible for the actions as I very strongly experienced for him.
After that I have written to him the letter, that very strongly I worry for a state of health of his mother
Also has written, that it is ready to make everything, that it is necessary for him. he has certainly answered at once my letter and has thanked me,
For that I understand his situation both is ready to help him and has still asked for me 500 dollars.
I have certainly believed him as the silly silly woman and has sent him this money through the Western Union.
After that I any more did not receive from him news. Now I recollect this moment and I think,
As I could believe him and send him of money. I think, that I could not supervise myself,
I was in a shock and he has taken advantage of this moment. Dear men I simply want to tell to you,
That not only women are artful and heartless liars, but also men.
Well I on it I shall finish.
I hope, that you liked my history.
Your silly Julia

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-22-07 15:23

Hey, Cheatpope
Thanks for the heads up,
I know a lot of the "free" mail servers ie. Yahoo, Hotmail, gmail, are used by "not so honest" people, and even mail.ru can be used by people in other countries..but even I seem to find out where the original e-mail comes from. If they say they are from U.S. using Yahoo, and it says the mail orignated from Nigeria...something is amiss. And if they use the "bat" while using these 'free' servers from a internet club/cafe......something is really amiss.
Maybe I should try to visit Romania, sounds like you enjoyed it.
Kyle

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-22-07 21:39

Hey, Cheatpope!

I'm really surprised you wrote "it's not easy to find any english speaking people". When I searched for a job it seemed everyone in Kiev knew English and I was asked: "Do you speak only English? Everybody speaks English. What about German or French?"

Really English is very popular foreign language in Kiev and may be you searched for in wrong places?

Reply To This Message

Author: Cheatpope  (---.84-49-7.nextgentel.com)
Date:   04-26-07 14:30

Hey Kyle..

About the ip. I agree with you that you can see the ip and find out who it is IF they have a static ip. Most people do not have that. Usually you will only come to an address that tells something about the ISP (Internet service provider) who owns the range they give out to their customers. The only one that can trace that is the isp themselves. Like in Norway there are isp's that serves the whole country. Then it's a bit hard to find the exact location of the person that sent the mail. ..but as you say, if it comes from another country, then it's obviously a scam.

About the Bat! The bat! is a free email client and can not, just like that, told to be spam or scam. You need more clues to say if it is a scam or not. ..but one clue can be, if it also has a line in the header with X-MSMail-Priority: Normal" header. The Bat! doesn't use this.

Read: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/spammer.html

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-27-07 02:16

Hi Cheatpope,
Thanks for the URL, I know a little more now, and that's what the games about: INFORMATION. I realize that not all e-mails with the "bat" are scammers....but the bat is not usually on the free access computers at internet clubs and cafe's. I have a list of things that point out that I should be careful about the person I'm writing. This is done in buisness and in personal life, everyone should be careful when dealing over the internet. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but the bottom line is : be careful!
Thanks again for your wisedom.
Kyle

Reply To This Message

Author: Alley  (202.163.100.---)
Date:   06-15-07 14:32

Very Interesting!!!! now the scammers have joined the Forum as well:)There is a messege from Julya who sent $500 to a Nigerian man in USA, it I was in touch with Julia, she wanted to meet with me after 2 emails and asked for $520 dollars, to make a passort and ticket. The web site she gave me doesnt exsist.

From: "Julia" <LoveJulia321@Mail.ru> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "Alley Khan"
Subject: Re[2]: Hello!!!
Greetings my dear Alley!!! I went to travel agency and have learned that Viza to Turkey is not necessary. You write to me that we can meet you during winter time. But I cannot so for a long time to wait for a meeting with you. I have learned that the international passport ismade about 7 days. I shall not sustain it. Tell to me you correspond with whom - that except for me?

My lovely Alley!!! I was today in tourist to firm and learned about my trip to you. Cost of all trip makes 530 Euros (this cost includes tickets, the passport for travel abroad and insurance). I think lovely Alley you can order for me this trip as I have no such big money. The manager has given me E-mail, you can contact him and discuss all details of my trip to you. As he has given me official web-page where you my lovely Alley as can order trip for me. E-mail Der Manager: worldtravels@bk.ru,Web-seite: www.infinityworld.ru

Write to me you can faster do our meeting?

I shall wait for your warm letter.

Your princess Julia

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   06-22-07 16:24

Sure this mail is an attempt to scam. This profile has been removed from the database and added to the stop-scammers list. Becautious with those who talks or hints about any money matters, better avoid communication with such members. And, most important, that you never send money! This is the best way to avoid being scammed and hurt emotionally.

Best wishe for your communication!

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.deshevshe.net)
Date:   06-22-07 16:26

Sure, this mail is an attempt to scam. This profile has been removed from the database and added to the stop-scammers list. Be cautious with those who talk or hint about any money matters; better avoid communication with such members. And, most important, that you never send money! This is the best way to avoid being scammed and hurt emotionally.

Best wishes for your communication!

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range81-157.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   11-29-07 22:33

Just empty your bank account to these nice girls see what happens???

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalya  (---.239.45.77.modem-pool.kuban.ru)
Date:   12-09-07 23:36

Dear men! I never wrote on this part of a forum. But very much I wish to tell the ideas and to support other girls of a site. Why you so do not trust women and are afraid of a deceit? Why you do not think that we can be deceived, after that we suffer, but we continue to live and be pleased lives and to trust people. I can tell that two times, but on other site toovery known, tried to deceive me. In both cases profiles were without a photo. To me has helped that I read forums and already knew that such probably. After we have started to communicate in MSNe,he has shown me a photo. But it was not his photo. On second or third time he has told, that he is in Northern Africa because of business, in hotel on him have made armed attack and have plundered. He asked to send money. But I have not believed to him and have ceased to communicate. Another the man wished to have virtual sex. It completely contradicts my education and morals. It is possible only between loving people, between the husband and the wife, between the groom and the bride when people know each other and can trust. On other, ?merican-canadian site I have made a page, but through any time I could not visit it. It is casual I could see that on my page the red word is written: " Scammer ". To you to not understand my feeling of indignation and insult! I have decided to find the reason of that that happens. On one of large sites there is a list of girls which deceived men-foreigners. I have found there the girl who has practically same name and a surname, but a difference in one letter. To her 36 years, she is from Saratov, are partially used by a photo of a known Russian actress. I have written about it administrations of a site and they have corrected a mistake, but since then I do not come there. Notwithstanding what I have achieved validity, the feeling of affliction remains. Men, very simply to check up a reality of the girl. If she is interested in dialogue if she sincere, that always give the address and phone. We always wait for letters from liked the man, for dialogue there is no barrier in the form of difficulties with language. There are programs which very much help if them correctly to use, in fact all of us studied at schools and institutes. I very much want that it was read through by those the man with which I recently have got acquainted on this site. In any attitudes the main thing-it a meeting which shows the validity and gravity of feelings. I wish all to find the happiness and to live in love and the consent! I very much hope that you correctly will understand me. I want that the man with which I would like to continue dialogue, was not disappointed in me.)))

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-10-07 00:20

I see Natalya makes a very good point and often we men forget it does work both ways. There was a program here in the states last year of slave traders using some of these girls and it is a real possibility and fear.
Also as Natalya states, two loving people with honest and sincere intentions should be able to communicate and understand what each of them needs and wants in their life and future.
My own experience is that these good and honest ladies work very hard for whatever they may have and do not want to hurt anyone, nor bring hardship to anyone else. Use common sense. What we take for granted sometimes is so different from what others have as to seem the best life available.
We all have our own reasons for doing what we do, but there is no room for games or bringing misfortune on others. Or cultures are different enough than to bring these play acts into it. I know we probably seem pretty strange to these ladies sometimes in what or how we do things, but if nothing else I can only fault my own understanding if it seems a strange thing, or someone misunderstands what I mean to do even if my intent is honourable.
James

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (---.vc.ukrtel.net)
Date:   12-20-07 07:00

Well, to begin with, young pretty blonde tanned glamazoids, not necessarily from the FSU, but also from Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Belarus - the whole Eastern Europe - have plenty of admirers BACK HOME to sponsor their fab shopping sprees and back up every financial need or burden, if such arises. Mini-skirted, leggey dahlinnz have always been attracting elevated attention from our dearest Western forum contributors.
So, if you wanna get something, pay for it, whether it's a picture, a promise, or a hope, whatever.
We all pay for something in life, SOMETIMES A LOT MORE THAN IT'S ACTUALLY WORSE.
There are scammers, obviously, but now there are so many new breeds of male scammers and gay scammers and even children scammers, so it's hard to tell.
Don't get involved with privately run marriage agencies, though.
Those are real money grabbers and ploys.
Be wise:)
LOVE AND BE LOVED, GIVE AND BE GIVEN, AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD;)
Love you guys, you make girls' life so much better !

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.soborka.net)
Date:   12-21-07 13:22

I have to disagree with you Vix.
I have been registered with big agencies & have had a terrible experience with them. They are cold & not interested in us ladies. When I would arrive at the office it was always a cold welcome & often I was made feel as though I was bothering.
I registered with a small agency recently & couldnt have made a better decision. I arrive at the office & am made feel welcome & often sit & chat for long hours with Irina. She is married to a Australian man who also is a private investigtor. He has a website called & has a dislike for scammers.
When I registered Irina scanned my passport & divorce certificate & my friend was refused registration because she is not divorced yet.
I would recommend going with a smaller agency who have time for their clients. I have not had a lot of letters but at least I am welcome to call on their office whenever I feel.
Irina doesnt charge anything from ladies. She is always available in her office & offers her advise on the differences between Russian & Western cultures. She has lived in Australia & has great knowledge of problems we may face.
Anyway I am not pushing anyone to go, I am just giving my opinion that smaller agencies are not all bad. But do your homework...

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.soborka.net)
Date:   12-21-07 13:52

http://www.scam.russian-women.net/antiscam_agencies.shtml

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-29-07 16:48

My personal exsperiance is just stay away from all Marriage and translations service in all of Eastern Europe or you could find your self in serious problems or allot of lost money for nothing to show for it .
Some of the Ukraine agency's wait until you come to Ukraine to meet the women then they hold you up at gun point like what happened to me in Odessa from one of the Odessa marriage and translations service's I had meet a women who was using this kind of services she later told me in are exchange of letters before I traveled to meet this women .
Or when you come to meet the women your taken to a privet apartment and told you owe the marriage or translations service some large amont of money for unpaid serivce between you and the women you planed to meet and you must pay what you owe right away before you can ever see the women you planed to meet .
This is a common scam that most likely works for the marriage and translations service because the man is already in Ukraine and feels trapped so he pays the money and thinks all will be ok but it does not work out well every time for the man !

As for Elena I think now every man now has red lights flshing saying stop don't go there to her profile !
She just admitted she is doing some business with a Ukriane marriage agency !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Larisa  (---.matrix.farlep.net)
Date:   12-30-07 19:29

I just read Dale's post... MORON ALERT!!!

I am not "doing business" with a marriage agency in Odessa. I am registered with a marriage agency (& it is a free service). I do not work at the agency, but am registered with them. I hope that is cleared up for you.

I have read a few of your posts recently & I have the opinion that your posts would be better suited to a science fiction novel.

In another of your posts, you said you were held up by a girl & her boyfriend who was a policeman, now you say that you were held at gunpoint by an agency.
Why is it you haven’t named the particular agency that you say scammed you or the woman’s name so others could keep away from them? I'll tell you why...Because it’s just not true. You must have a lot of time on your hands to waste on these stories or you have nothing better to do with your time.
In most of your posts you are just advertising your own business or telling others about sex touring. (VERY GRUBBY)

What is hard to understand is why you are still interested in a Russian woman after your "IMAGINED" horror stories.

From your posts you obviously have spent along time trying to find a Russian woman. I'm not surprised that you are still looking. Russian women generally are educated & have style. We definitely don’t do cartwheels over the grubs that come here for sex tours.

Oh & by the way, I have lived in Odessa all my life & the only gun I have ever seen is the ones the police wear. We do not have gun crime here. Our crime rate is almost ZERO

It is obvious, & at the very least by your poor spelling, that your mind is an educational vacuum.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.matrix.farlep.net)
Date:   01-04-08 12:51

http://www.bridefraud.com as well

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-09-08 00:59

WOW She just admited...She is guilty...hang her up
Dale why are you hanging out here???

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-15-08 19:18

I see we have now a Union of Scamers now on the Forum sticking up for each other , Irina and now Larisa who is promoting her scaming marriage agency connections .
I normaly stay clear of Russian women because there the most problems with scams .
So your all full of crap like the rest of the message you post here .
And make it clear I did not contact you Larisa your for to old and used up for my active life style .
And that is rite the Odessa Police are the ones with guns like the AKS-74U /5.45x39 KRINKOV Pionted in my face by the Jackass Ukraine police that robed me with his girlfriend Elena Severchkova all in on the hole scam at the start .
This was in 2004 so no telling where these criminal are today .

And for gun crimes in Ukriane your full of crap I personal see on Pro T.V News in Chisinau Molodva the gun crimes done in Ukriane city's.
It is like the wildwest in some location in Ukraine still for tourist coming to visit .

Larisa you are stupid as Irina just admiting your a connected to a marriage agency that lies and run by the worst Criminals in Eastern Europe .

It is clear why Irina is here because it is free and no one will kick her off here for her scames she has been doing .

Larisa and Irina, you can all you like to try to bully me off this site because you don't like someone making reports about your scamer frinds and your scam activitys , but I'm here for now and not going any place at the moment so put up with it or shut up !!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   02-16-08 18:22

I think Dale would be happy with inna (id=32021)

I am sure Irina agrees??

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-17-08 12:26

LOL Anders. I see you are reading russian side of forum as well, good man.
No I don't think they would make a good couple, they would die from itoxication on a second minute of being together, so much venom they have in them. But it's only my opinion, you never know LOL.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   02-17-08 13:17

Well - let them try - or else there must be a big chance they end their days alone ....

---

Yes, sometimes I read the Russian forum - or try to. It is not always Google translation gets all correct - but it gives an impression about the other side. I recommend others to do it too.

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalya  (---.239.45.176.modem-pool.kuban.ru)
Date:   02-17-08 13:43

Anders, you while unique, sane from men of this site. Thanks you! But many men here too trust such as Dale. ((((I tried to tell the opinion, but nobody has heard me. Moreover, because of such men an atmosphere of this site very negative. I have lost the good interlocutor because of that about Russian women very bad opinion. (((

Reply To This Message

Author: Joachim  (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   02-19-08 21:31

Steve,
sureley the general problem with scamers is not that they try to get our money, the problem is that very much of us are not cautious enough and don't use their common sense. Of course in the beginning of my first scamer mails I was disappointed too, but let us be fair, if a woman write in mail no. five that she stay in love with you and ask you in mail no. seven for money then every bell in your brain must ring. I never send any money and I will visit the lady, then really you know what you can expect. And what is really important: scamers are mostly not women, especailly Yoshka-Ola in Russia is famous for scamer gangs (men) which abuse stolen fotos from the net. So let us hope to find real ladies with a good heart, they are there outside. If you want to find out a scamer very soon write a large email and ask your questions in the middle (as an excample one "woman" wrote me that she's interesting in museum visits, I told here something about the Louvre in Paris and never got a feedback on this) You will see that they don't answer your questions. Samer groups never read a complete mail, they don't have the time to. So be careful and don't loose your hope.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-19-08 22:01

This Dale Benson is full of pousen. To read him- to be pousened. It seams to me his place is in Bedlam near London.

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   02-20-08 06:12

Some good humor there Anders , maybe if Irina agrees for a date we will learn of her address she keeps bragging she is in Odessa but I don't really think so .

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   02-22-08 04:46

Sveta when you get off that High from eating cow pasture mushrooms tell us really what you are trying to say ?
WOW when she wrote that last message she was really out there in space on a good High !

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-23-08 16:05

Dale, reading you here, I can tell you- such problems, which you got in Odessa, you will get in any place of former Soviet Union. Because you are doing your problems yourself. You insult girls here in forum without any reason and evidence . And I think you are doing the same in reality.
I am just sorry for you. Such people,who are like you, have problems in any country, even in their own one.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.144.91-162.espenza.ru)
Date:   03-23-08 15:46

hello dear Steve!!!
There are many ways of to know if the person scam or not...You can ask her to open cam and talk with her in cam ...If you and she like each other then you ask her to send her passport (the copy of the 1st page)...That is for sure where to send privat invitation and what name order the ticket to...Of course not every woman can arrive to you..Our level of the life is much other then yours...And you must understand that...In any way no one woman will not be against if you visit her yourself....I wish you all the best..
Thank you for attention...

Reply To This Message

Author: stargazer123  (---.107.71.204.pldt.net)
Date:   08-21-08 11:48

first thing if you do in online dating site, do not send money that you don't know anything about her or you just yet met that girl in personal. Once you meet her personally, you can only decide yourself if you are willing to send her or not. Just try other online dating site like ichatfilipina.com has less scammer, they remove the member (scammer). iChatFilipina is top quality dating site.

Reply To This Message

Author: laura  (---.vdnet.lt)
Date:   10-02-08 12:53

Jesus Crist, I laughed so much reading this funny Russian woman letters :-)))
In my opinion, normal man -gentelman should come to visit woman in her country first .

Reply To This Message

Author: Rev  (---.fbx.proxad.net)
Date:   10-03-08 03:50

Hello laura

I have the same point of view. But what do you think about that: The gentlewoman is okay that you come and see her, and ask your phone number (i give it yesterday), and refuse to give her own phone number? It Could be difficult without an adress. Russia is a very large country...
We are writing together since more than 1 month. She doesn't ask for anything, she answered to my questions and i do the same in many letters. She said : i want to meet you in a person... I said okay, russia no problem, it is next door From Paris (quite) with alibabuy.com. She reply: okay i will do my best to meet you, give me the date. And i give her one in december. I am waiting THE answer...

I can imagine one thing : she says yesss, i will meet you in december, somewhere in Moscow, come. If I will be waiting her with -10° outside in a place during 2 days, all of that is getting to refresh our relationship. :-))

What do you think about that?

Reply To This Message

Author: Nataliya  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   10-14-08 18:48

Steve hello... i understand your problem but have one advise for you. dont send money, just buy in your country tecket for girl and pay for visa...if she really is clear with you she will say for you OK...if she wants only money from you - she will say -NO, just send me money....its so easy really...good luck for you.take care. Nataliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Nataliya  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   10-14-08 19:10

Dale, corry of course but you are SO noninteligent person! try to change yourself pls....and be more kind to women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.sub-75-208-227.myvzw.com)
Date:   02-12-09 19:11

Hahahahahaha! another great thread....some of this stuff is soooo funny...

Guys...... NEVER send money..... perhaps a ticket or gifts someday, but never send money..... Learn to identify the scammers quickly...there are lots of them on here...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.