New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What do I do?

Author: Paul Mellen  (---.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
Date:   05-26-07 02:50

I am new to this whole thing so I need a little help. I meet someone and we have talked for about 2 weeks. She wants to come the US and see me. And get everything started for her to stay here and marry me. She is a very nice woman and I really like her but this is too quick for me. I want to take this slow. I want to continue growing a relationship with her but I fear that she will just move on. What do I say to her? Please help.

Reply To This Message

Re: What do I do?

Author: Sveta  (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   05-26-07 12:41

Dear Paul, of cource, it is not enough 2 weeks to learn each other and to get married. I am afraid, that your woman is just a scammer. Why?
1. It is practically impossible to get an American visa for a lonely woman from the former Sovjet Union. I think everybody know it.
2. It is impossible to get love in 2 weeks , just writing each other e-mails.

Try to get more of knowledge about this woman, (speaking by messenger and web cam in real time).When you will learn her better, go to her country and meet her there.
Good luck for you!

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul Mellen  (64.241.37.---)
Date:   05-26-07 18:58

Sveta,

Thank you for your information. This is what I have feared. I have not replied to her latest email from me for 3 days. I have told her that I would go see her in her country when I had the time. She insisted that she wanted to come here to the US because she wants to see another country. I think I am just going to stop communications with her and move on. I don't want to get hurt nor waste my time and money on someone who isn't serious.

Thank you again!

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.93.115.10.ett.com.ua)
Date:   05-26-07 22:21

Dear Paul.

Do you say she insisted y because she whant to see another contry. Offer to her to visit Korea for example, it's another contry too.
If seriously, she doesn't need you but USA.
Wish you find a good girl who will be interested in you but not your country.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul Mellen  (---.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
Date:   05-26-07 22:26

Svetlana,

This is true. I would not say something like that though. I am to nice of a guy. I have decided to just drop her, and move on. I don't need any extra drama in my life.

And yes I am talking to someone else that I am musch more fond of. She Uderstands things like someone should and does not want to rush anything. I feel she is genuine, and that this could be the one. Well atleast I hope so.

Thanks for your post!

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.93.115.10.ett.com.ua)
Date:   05-26-07 22:46

Dear Paul.
I'm so glad for you but don't drop that girl without an explanation why you drop her even if she doesn't deserve it, just do it for yourself as a gentleman.
Good luck

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul Mellen  (64.241.37.---)
Date:   05-27-07 20:15

Svetlana,

No I sent here a message explaining why I am stopping our communications. I like to think of myself as a gentleman. I don't want to be seen as some people are seen on these sites.

Thanks again!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date:   07-16-07 01:21

Paul run like a scared Rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been through your problem before and believe me before long she will be asking you to send her money to pay her airfare. She won't accept if you tell her you will buy her an e-ticket or buy her ticket through a travel travel agency.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.